Glasses Geeks and Chemical Romances

Coffee Basketball Mikey's POV

"So how was California?" "well try to imagine being the only black haired band t-shirt and skinny jean wearing looking human in a crowd of extreme color wearing tanners with nothing else to do but stare at you" she spoke sarcastically and took a sip of her coffee. "That bad huh?" "yeah,really sucks…and how about you? And grandma Elena? I haven't seen her in a while" She asked and I paused our walk across the wide park grass. "Grandma Elena died,a few months after you left" "Oh,I'm sorry Mikey" "No it's alright,I'm fine" I swallowed the hallow golfball that tried to lodge itself stuck into my throat.
"Mikey…" "yeah?" I quickly faced her and took a sip of my coffee. "Will I be able to see you? Or will you be touring a lot?" "well that isn't really the thing that matters,at least you're back in Jersey" "I know,oh cool a swing set" she laughed and pointed at a slightly rust swing set and we walked up to them and sat down. "I remember I had this when I a kid" she smiled and sat down on the swing,and I did too.
"Ah crap! I'm out of coffee" she laughed holding her cup upside down. "do you wanna get some more or something?" "no I can survive…maybe" she joked and I smiled before reaching out my hand from my pocket to hold hers. She turned and faced me,not caring about her black hair being blown by the wind to the face. "Shit! I'm out too" I frowned looking at my coffee and trying to drink every last drop. "Mikey it's gone,you better just throw the cup away" "fine…" I said focusing my vision on a nearby trash can just a couple of feet away from we were sitting. "Bet I can make it?" "not at all,I bet I can" "oh really?" I smirked and gave my empty cup one underhand toss…and watching it getting closer and closer to the trash can. But unfortunately…it missed it by a few inches…fine! A couple of feet! "My turn" she smiled and tossed her cup overhand,closer and closer reaching towards the trash can. Unfortunately…she made it,and I slouched on my swing.
"Hey we should go now,it's getting dark" she said getting up from the swing and walking over to the discarded cup and properly throwing it away before walking back to me. I just nodded and got up before holding her hand tightly. "I still won though" she laughed as we walked to the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just watched a womens basketball game today,for 2 minutes,really dumb actually…but I'm not a sports athletic person,Anyways I love you guys so yeah…
Catch you guys later
BYE!l