Glasses Geeks and Chemical Romances

High School (Christine's POV)

My mind was racing wildly. My heart pounding heavily on my ribs as I bit deeper on my crimson painted lips. My stomach wrenched and collided with my intestines.My body hallow with butterflies,my shoes wouldn’t shut up with every step of the clear hallways I took.I felt lost like I’ve went in circles like 6 times and totally unaware of it. Finally I made it to room 242,Art Class. My sweaty palm opened the door,I was so nervous every second felt like it was being played in slow motion. I tried to swallow down the hallow golfball that sat in my throat.Finally…I opened the door,a small class of at least 15 to 23 people all stared at me,and thats when I froze just at least 3 feet from the teacher that turned away from the painting she was working on with the class. “Can I help you?” Her rough crackled voice asked and I reached down to my pocket and handed her a pink slip. She analyzed it slowly and her Eyes widened with joy,then she faced the class to check any empty seats." Go sit right there,next to Michael" she pointed at tue empty seat and I walked down the wide asle to my seat as people stared at me.“Hey” Michael greeted silently and  with a long stare,he didn’t smile…which created so much of an awkward moment that lasted so little. All I could was smile to break that awkwardness,and I did with a short and shy “Hello”. And then he focused back down to his paper,but I caught him looking at me for a couple seconds when I placed a small layer of hair to the back of my ear,revealing my black peacock feather earring. I didn’t mind,not that enjoyed his focus on me…but just that…he didn’t seem like a person I would be interested as “more than friends” sorta thing. I didn’t care,I grabbed a thin paintbrush and started on my classwork.
♠ ♠ ♠
Great,Bad or in between tell me what you think