Glasses Geeks and Chemical Romances

Dad,and Her (Christine's POV)

“Jovi! Come here you little booger!” my dad smiled in the driveway as the black taxi pulled up to my…new home. Jovi ran out the vehicle like a rabbit. Bouncing torwards my dad and into his open arms,while I was left getting my things with my mom by my side helping me.“What a charming place New Jersey is” my mom cracked a smile,but inside she wanted to throw up just as much as i do. “Mom…you hate this place,don’t you” “not at all,that’s why we came back in the first place” “mom,this place has nothing but crime everywhere,why can Jovi and I live with you?” “Christine we have talked about this before, your father and I just need some separate time away from eachother…just for a while” “you said that when we moved out of here 13 years ago,and now that you and dad are divorced,we have to live here”. “Christine,I am not gonna start an arguement with you,now I have to fly back to California in 2 hours,I’ll call you when I get home,I just have too much to handle,I hope you understand” my mom frowned and slammed the trunk of the taxi before getting inside and speeding off.
I rolled my eyes as my dad walked torwards me from behind. “Hey Christy,you like it here in New Jersey?” " Sorta,I—" “There you are!” a female voice called from the driveway and a red beatle rolled up before a blonde woman came out and gave a tight squeeze to my dad,leaving Jovi in the middle and nearly smashed to death. “Hey Olivia,I was just about to call you” he grinned giving her a kiss on the head and handing Jovi to me.“Shaun,you never told me you had children” “well this is my adorable 9 year old daughter Jovi”. “Aww,she’s so precious” Olivia grinned and poked lightly on Jovi’s nose. “And this is my 18 year old daughter Christine” my dad smiled at me. Olivia grin finally faced me and it was completely washed off into a deep straight stare,she examined me from head to toe. Staring closely at my long sleeved deep v plain black shirt and red and black pants,down to my ankle lengthed combat boots.“Oh Christine,she’s so….fashionable” she lied and looked back at my dad.“Jovi you wanna check out your new house?” “YEAH!” Jovi smiled and she raced up to inside with dad right behind.“You guys go ahead,I’ll help Christina with the bags” Olivia called out to my dad before her slammed the door,leaving only me…and Olivia. She turne her head and face me disgusted and smiled and evil smile.“Look…Christine,you better not try anything stupid to sabotage my relationship with you're dad,as soon as I am married to him,you are going to a place far from here to avoid ruining my reputation," her high school mean girl voice changed into angry loud whispers. She was evil,bucketload of make up covered evil. She went inside and left me alone to deal with my luggage alone,but I just stood there with a hallow golfball stuck in my throat to big to even choke out my screams. She had to go down and stay away from my new life. First step of Operation Christine.
♠ ♠ ♠
(I had to say this again,just in case new readers had joined,some might probably know this but ill say it again) Good bad or in between crappy and decent. Remember to read comment or message me about what do you think so far or some ideas I can use. You guys are probably are like blah blah I do what I want…well just trying to hear from you guys cuz I luv ya so mich. you guys RAWK whoo yeah! Love power rawks! Anyways make sure to message me and ask about my brand new story…"A Violet Killjoy" coming this winter…and yeah you know what happens next after all of this Im sorry but this is Christina Killjoy signing off
Catch you guys later
BYE!!