Glasses Geeks and Chemical Romances

Somethings were meant to be unsaid (Mikey's POV)

On my way to school I was repeating over and over again the simple yet challenging rule over and over in my brain. "Just ignore her for the rest of the day". But it wasn't that simple as I just said it was (making no sense but trying to). Maybe she is sick,or maybe she decides to skip school…or maybe on her way over here she gets eaten by wild squirrels!--Mikey! Get yourself together man! Don't like like that to her,she's just a human being! But…a very beautiful and--MIKEY!
"Okay class,today we will be learning about…" I really didn't care about what the chemistry teacher had to say,she continued to babble about the lesson to the class. But for some reason…I just kept focusing my eyes back to Christine.
She had glasses,shocker! They looked nice…perfectly matches her black hair. I spent about 37 minutes gazing at her carefully.Do I really have a crush on her…or was Gerard messing with my brain , and when I finally decided to focus on the lesson,the bell rang. Great,this time I'll be blaming Gerard for my grade on the exam.
(In the hall)
I tried to reach her,but for some reason people walk fast when it comes to school,why? Squeezing my way closer to her but was it really worth it? Finally,it did. "Christine…hey…" I tapped her shoulder and she turned around…that's when it kicked in…my awkward and nervous feeling when I'm around her,all the time! But why today God? WHY!?!?
"Hey Mikey" she smiled,oh crap that isn't helping. Okay Mikey! Slowly…you don't wanna say something stupid. "Your… glasses..look really…nice" Got it! Great job. "Oh thanks,You glasses are pretty cool too". Oh no! Mikey whatever you do, don't--"You look pretty too" Oh crap! You screwed up,fix it quick! "no! What I meant to say was…you're pretty cool too" "oh…okay…I'll…see you later". She left with confusion,leaving me to store my hands in my pockets and striking my forehead on a nearby locker thinking…Dammit!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the cursing,its very rare i curse in stories but I did this in the moddle of the night sooo…yeah thanks for reading means alot,still a little tired but keep posting comments and message me ideas. Catch you later,BYE!!