Sequel: Temporary
Status: Complete. Thank you for reading. :)

Trapped

Zombie (Part I)

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Harper’s POV*^
Johnny got up and ran from the room, grabbing a BB gun on the way out. He fired a shot, and Brian started yelling at him, as he ran after him. I jumped up, determined to stop Brian from killing Johnny. I ran after them, chasing them down isles as Brian continued to scream death threats at Johnny. Matt got in their way, and Johnny pushed him down, and Brian jumped over him. I stopped to help him up.

“What the fuck?!” Matt yelled, and then there was the sound of glass shattering, and wood breaking at the front of the store, followed by Johnny and Brian screaming. I dropped Matt and took off. I ran through the isles and to the front of the store, where Brian was pulling at Johnny as multiple hands wrapped around him, trying to pull him through the boards.

“HARPER, HELP!” Brian screamed, and I ran over, pulling at Johnny. Finally they let go, and all three of us tumbled to the floor. Then a shot was fired from behind us, and I turned back to see Matt with a shotgun aimed at the hole. We all got up, and rushed towards him. He kept firing shots, and reloading.

“What the hell?” I heard Parker’s voice, and I looked over at her as she ran up.

“What do we do? We can’t get to Home Depot anymore, and we don’t have any more boards here, do we just let them in?” Johnny asked, and Matt slapped him in the back of the head.

“No, dumbass.” He said, and Johnny glared, and stomped on his foot. Matt gritted his teeth, and was about to hit Johnny.

“Stop!” I yelled at them. “We have a hole with,” I turned back and quickly counted the arms. “Seven arms trying to grab us, now is not the time to act like children.” I said, and they stopped. Through the small argument, no one noticed that Parker and Brian had gotten a shelf until they rolled it past us, and in front of the hole. The glass broke on the other end, and we all mentally groaned. I was about to say something, but a fist shoved through the wood, and Zacky came sluggishly walking up behind us all, looking like he had just woke up.

“What’s with all the screaming and shooting?” He asked, but then noticed the arm sticking through the wood on the far end. “Oh shit.” He mumbled, his eyes growing slightly wide.

“Get another-” I was cut off as something fell from the top of the windows, and once we all looked over to see what it was, our hearts nearly stopped as a zombie slowly got up, and then came bounding towards us. Matt fired a shot into its head, and it fell. Another zombie squeezed through somehow, and fell from the top of the window. Just as Jimmy was walking up, it spotted him, and ran towards him.

“THE FUCK?!” He yelled, and took off, running straight past us, the zombie trailing on him. Matt started to shoot at it, but Parker stopped him..

“NO! ARE YOU FUCKING OUT OF YOUR MIND?! YOU MIGHT KILL JIMMY YOU ASS!” She yelled, and he dropped the gun to protect himself as she beat on his arms with her fists.

“Okay, okay, stop Parks! I want to kill Matt on a daily basis too, but now’s not the time.” I said, and she stopped.

“Why do you want to kill me on a daily basis?” Matt asked.

“Well, you act like an asshole, you’re idiotic-” I was cut off.

“Don’t forget annoying.” Johnny piped in.

“Speak for yourself.” Brian muttered, and Parker looked at us all like we were crazy.

“I agree, Matt, you can be an asshole at- well, all the time, actually.” Zacky said, and Parker’s mouth dropped.

“Yea, you can.” I looked at Parks. “What?” I asked her. “It’s true.” I muttered, and she tried to speak, but all that came out were a bunch of characters.

“A-YOU- FU-B-WH-” We all just stared at her.

“Spit it out.” Matt said, and I held back laughter.

“I think she is.” I muttered.

“ARE YOU ALL OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MINDS?! JIMMY IS ABOUT TO GET EATEN BY A FUCKING CRAZY ASS INFECTED ZOMBIE, AND YOU’RE ALL TALKING ABOUT WHAT A DICK MATTHEW CAN BE! WHAT IN THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU?!” She erupted, and we all flinched at the sudden outburst.

“Holy shit.” Brian muttered.

“What?” Everyone except Parker asked him, and he got a scared look on his face.

“I just realized that I saved Johnny’s life. What in the fuck was I thinking? How-” He was cut off when Parker made an odd face at us all, and then ran off. Not a minute after Parker disappeared, Jimmy ran up to us, panting, and out of breath.

“I-I-I lost…I lost the…thingy…” He doubled over, leaning on Johnny for support.

“WHERE ARE YOU?!” I heard Parker’s distant yells.

“What’s…wrong with her?” Jimmy asked, and we all looked over at him.

“She just blew up at us for not going to look for you, and then she ran off to go look for you.” Zacky asked, then looked around. “Where did the flesh eater go, anyways?”

“I don’t know, I lost her in the frozen food section.” He panted, and we all looked around, then things got serious.

“Wait, you don’t know where it is?” Matt asked, and Jimmy shook his head.

“I love how we’re not referring to it as he or she, but as ‘it’.” Johnny said, and we all looked at him like he had lost his mind. “Tough crowd.” He muttered.

“Johnny, my fucking sister is somewhere in this store, with that thing running lose!” I yelled at him.

“Oh, now I get why we’re all silent. Got it.” We all glared at Johnny.

“Shut up!” Brian yelled.

“Right, I’ll just be-” Our glares got more serious. “-shutting up.” Johnny finished his sentence.

“SHIT! TO THE ROOF, NOW!” We all looked over as Parker came running towards us, the zombie rushing after her. We all took off towards the stairs, Matt opened the door, and let us all in, and slammed the door behind us as we all rushed up the stairs. Brian tried to rip boards off of the door, but it was pitch black, and no one could really see anything.

“I can’t get the boards off!” Brian yelled, and I immediately put my hands on the shoulders of who I thought was Parker.

“Park, why did you have to board up the-” I was cut off.

“I’m not Parker.” I heard Matt’s voice, and I immediately brought my hand up towards his face, and slapped him. “The fuck was that for?!” He yelled, his voice echoing through the dark stairwell.

“If you hadn’t of slammed the god damn door so hard, I wouldn’t have gotten locked on the roof, and everyone would have never known about the fucking door to my roof, and Parker would have never gotten worried and boarded it up!” I yelled at him, and he got defensive.

“Your roof?! I was the one who found it first!” He yelled.

“No, I was here first! I found it the day Parks and I got here!” I yelled at him.

“Look here you little-” Matt’s angry rant was cut off.

“Woah! Matt, you’re picking up the wrong person!” Zacky yelled, and I felt Matt’s hands on my face, then they moved to my shoulders, and he lifted me off of the step that I was standing on.

“Look here you little bitch, I found it first! It was my place!” Matt yelled at me, and I brought my foot back and kicked him in the crotch, he fell onto me, and we both tumbled down the stairs.

“Fuck!” I yelled, I could feel bruises already.

“Get..off…of…” Matt started, but I kicked him again, although I think I kicked him in the face, because he went silent and limp on top of me.

“Guys! You need to stop this!” I heard Parker’s voice.

“Matt? Matt, are you okay?” I asked, kind of concerned, but I didn’t get an answer. “Well, Matt’s out.” I sighed. “Can someone get this guy off of me?” I asked, hearing the groans of the zombie outside.

“I got- SHIT!” I heard Zacky, followed by a bunch of thuds, and then more weight was added on top of me. I groaned.

“God-” Brian’s voice was cut off as more thuds echoed down the stair well, and more weight fell onto me and Matt. I could seriously feel my body being crushed now.

“Fuck…” I heard Zacky mutter.

“Guys…get off…all this weight is crushing me.” I breathed out, and I felt someone move off of me, but with Matt breathing heavily in my ear, I couldn’t hear much more.

“Brian, get up…Br-…Brian!” I heard Zacky yell, and there were groans and loud sighs from the others at the top. “I think he hit his head on the step, he’s out.” Zacky confirmed Brian’s unconsciousness.

“What in the hell is wrong with us?” I heard Parker say.

“I swear, if another fucking person tries to come save me, I am going to personally knock them the fuck out.” I threatened.

“Are you alright?” Zacky asked, and I sighed, giving up on trying to lift Brian and Matt off of me.

“Yea, I’m good, just, you know, being crushed by two people. One of which weighs like, five hundred pounds. Couldn’t be better.” I said sarcastically.

“How long do we have to stay here?” Johnny asked, but before anyone could answer, I felt Matt begin to drool on my face.

“Oh god! Ew, he’s drooling on me! He’s like a fucking puppy!” I complained, and I heard muffled laughing from someone.

“I’ve told him that many times.” Jimmy muttered, then there was laughter from someone, but I couldn’t place it.

“Johnny,” Zacky began to laugh lightly. “It isn’t nice to laugh.” Zacky started giggling.

“It may not be nice, but it’s funny as hell.” Johnny replied, and then there was a dismantled grunt from two places, the other side of the door, and Johnny as he tumbled down the stairs. “Shit, Parks, what was that for?!” He yelled as he landed on top of us all, pushing Matt’s face into mine. I got my free hand and tried to shove his face away, but it wasn’t any use.

“JOHNNY GET OFF OF ME!” I yelled, but he didn’t move.

“You know what, this is kind of comfortable.” Johnny muttered.

“Get off of them Johnny.” Zacky yelled, and Johnny finally got off of me, Matt, and Brian.

“You know, I never thought I’d die at the bottom of a stairwell, because I was crushed by the Incredible Hulk, and his somewhat douche friend. Well, it’s been a fucking insane couple of days, I can tell you that much but looks like it’s time to-”

“Harper! Stop fucking around, we have a zombie in the store, where we currently have to live, and you are not going to die!” Parker screamed, and I couldn’t help but laugh.

“Actually Harp, we all kind of thought your death would have something to do with Matt.” Jimmy said from up top, and I heard slow footsteps.

“Jimmy? Where did you go?” I heard Parker ask.

“I’m sitting down here with everyone else, where I’m wanted.” He replied. Everyone went silent, wondering what he meant.

“What do you mean by that?” Zack asked, and I heard the footsteps stop.

“Zack, I’m not sitting on your lap, am I?” Jimmy questioned.

“No, you’re sitting on my chest.” Johnny said, and some more droll dripped out of Matt’s open mouth onto my cheek.

“Matt, you fucking pig, if you keep drooling on me I’m going to snap your neck.” I growled more to myself than anyone really.

“Is Matt conscious again?” Zack asked, and I sighed.

“No, but he keeps drooling on me!” I whined.

“Parker? Are you alright?” Johnny questioned.

“Parks?” I got a little worried.

“Jimmy,” Parker started. “What did you mean, when you said, ‘where you were wanted’?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all of the readers, subscribers, and special thanks to the commentors:

shortygirl
amodernmyth88
A7XGIRL711
NME_foREVer_6661

Sorry it's so early (4 fucking AM), I'm not at home, I'm at The Ghetto Inn. For real, because I'm afraid you guys may want to kill me right now. Had to leave town for a couple of days and nearly didn't get to post this. Shannon is up to no good I suppose, as always.

And yes, we both are working on separate stories. I currently have my hands full with four, so keep in mind that if you kill either of us, that's the end our our writing careers, I guess. But I'm going to come back and haunt the fuck out of whoever killed me. Bottom line.

Fair enough.

xoxo, Saleigh