Sequel: Temporary
Status: Complete. Thank you for reading. :)

Trapped

Bathroom Shocks

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Harper’s POV*
Everyone was brought out of their peaceful dreams by a loud bang at the door, and in a matter of seconds chaos had broken out, we were all scrambling for the light switch, tripping over each other, stepping on feet, and then as soon as I started walking towards what I thought was a safe place, I ran head first into someone, or something, and my world went even darker as I fell unconscious again.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Brian’s POV*^
Finally the lights came on, and I heard groans and annoyed sighs, and then I looked over at where everyone was looking and saw Harper and Matt, knocked out again, sprawled over pallets. I looked at Zacky as he put his head in his hands.

“Zack, aren’t you going to make sure she’s okay?” I asked, and he shook his head.

“No, because frankly, I am sick of this shit.”

“That makes two of us.” I heard Johnny mutter, and Jimmy smiled.

“This is perfect.” Jimmy said, and everyone looked at him.

“It’s perfect that my sister has been knocked out by Matt for a third time? Jimmy, are you alright?” Parker asked, and Jimmy shook his head.

“No, yesterday, Matt and I came to the conclusion of a plan. But it’s going to require all of us. And both of them being knocked out is even better.” Jimmy looked around at everyone.

“Will it get us the hell out of this place?” Johnny asked, and Jimmy grinned.

“And it will get Harper and Matt to stop acting so childish.”

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Harper’s POV*^
I took a deep breath as I came to, staring up at the bathroom ceiling. My head rolled to the side, and I screamed at Matt’s face. Out of just plain self-defense if fear that he was going to attack me, I punched him as I scrambled away.

“OW! What the fuck?!” He yelled, rubbing his face. I looked around, noticing we were all alone.

“Parker? Zack?!” I yelled, and slowly stood up as Matt continued to whine.

“I mean, is that what you did when you woke up next to Zack?! Just fucking punched him in the face?!” Matt continued as he stood up, and I went over to him, grabbing the collar of his shirt as I pressed him up against the sink.

“YOU BASTARD WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THEM?!” I screamed at him and he looked at me like I had lost it.

“Do with who?!” He asked.

“Don’t play dumb with me, you fucking asshole! Our fucking friends!” I yelled.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Brian’s POV*^
We had the place back to normal, most of the zombies that had gotten in were dead, and Jimmy and I had just gotten finished drilling metal over all of the wood. Just to be safe.

“YOU BASTARD WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THEM?” Harper’s voice echoed throughout the whole store from the bathroom, and I nearly fell off of the ladder I was laughing so hard.

“Looks like Harp has woken up.” Jimmy said, climbing down from the ladder. Johnny, Zacky, and Parker we doing a double check to make sure we had killed all of the zombies.

“Let’s go see if she’s killed Matt yet.” I said, jumping from halfway down the ladder, and Jimmy and I walked over to the bathroom. I knocked on the door.

“KILL IT!” I heard Matt scream, and suddenly a shot was fired, and a hole appeared in the door. “Is it dead?!” I heard Matt ask from inside, and Jimmy looked wide eyed at me.

“I thought you said you got all of the guns out!” Jimmy yelled at me, and I cringed away.

“Okay, I admit, I left one on purpose, just to see who had the balls to shoot who.” I held my hands up in defense.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^^*^*^*^*
^*Harper’s POV*^
I dropped the gun as I heard Jimmy and Brian’s voices on the other side of the door.

“Jimmy, Brian?!” I yelled through the small hole in the door, and Brian crouched down and smiled at me.

“Thanks for nearly shooting me in the crotch.” He smiled, and I tried to open the door to let them in.

“Bitch, open the door, they’re going to get killed!” Matt screamed at me, but the door wouldn’t open, it was jammed.

“It won’t open!” I yelled, and then Matt pushed me out of the way, and gave the handle one good hard pull, and it disconnected form the door, and Matt fell backward.

“SHIT! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!” I yelled at Matt, and he tossed the doorknob and went back to the door.

“Just hang on, something’s wrong with the door!” Matt yelled, and there was laughter on the other side.

“No shit! You pulled the fucking doorknob off!” I yelled at him, and literally kicked his ass.

“Hey!” He yelled back at me, and pounced, getting on top of me, and trying to hit me as I held him off the best I could.

“Fuck you Matt!”

“Fuck you too!” I flipped him over trying to hit his face as he held me off by my shoulders.

“HEY! STOP!” Jimmy yelled, and we both looked over at the door.

“SHE KICKED MY ASS!” Matt yelled, and Brian started laughing from the other side of the door.

“I bet she did, she could kick your ass any day!” Brian wheezed out.

“I’m confused…” I trailed off, still sitting on Matt’s torso.

“First of all, everything is okay, alright?” Jimmy said, and Brian just continued laughing. “We have gotten rid of the zombies, and boarded up the holes, so we are safe again.”

“That’s great, so let us out!” I said.

“That’s the thing, we’re sick of your shit, and Matt’s so we are going to keep you both locked in there until you learn to act like adults.” Jimmy said, and Brian continued laughing. Matt and I both went into shock, and Matt’s hands accidentally slid down to my hips, and Jimmy broke out laughing. Although, at the moment, we didn’t know why.

“Oh god, what happened now?!” Brian asked.

“She’s on top of Matt, and his hands are on her hips, and it looks like they’re about to go at it any second.” Jimmy said, and then him and Brian broke out into uncontrollable laughter, and I quickly got off of Matt, and he stood up too.

“What in the fuck do you mean, we’re both locked in here?” Matt asked, and then an eye appeared in the hole.

“We mean we’ve locked you two in there, and the key is locked away in a safe.” Brian said, and Matt poked him in the eye. “FUCK!” He yelled, and fell away from the door.

“Well, what happens if I blow his brains out?” I asked and there were giggles from Jimmy.

“Wait, after what I just saw, do you realize how dirty that sounds coming out of your mouth?” Jimmy asked, and I thought for a second before grimacing.

“Damnit…” I muttered.

“Real smooth, Harp.” Matt said sarcastically, and Jimmy burst out into laughter again.

“You’re just a ton of fun, aren’t you Matt?” I asked him, and he sighed.

“Okay, before this turns into more than dirty sounding sentences, you two need to shut up.” Brian said, and I sighed as I sat down against the far wall.

“We’ll check in on you two later!” Jimmy announced, and then they both left the door.

“Why did you have to do it, Harper? Just fucking why?” Matt asked as he sat down against the door. I scoffed. What have I done in the past few minutes that was so bad? “Why did you have to throw that first punch at me a few days ago? If you hadn’t have done that, then we would have never even become such enemies, and we wouldn’t be locked in this bathroom.” He said, and I narrowed my eyes at him.

“You called me a bitch first, if you don’t remember.”

“No, you called me an asshole first, then tried to hit me.” He stood up, and I did too.

“After you called me a bitch!” I yelled as we got in each other’s faces.

“I called you a bitch because that’s what you were acting like, and you still are now!” I rolled my eyes.

“No, I’m afraid you’re the one being the bitch!” I screamed.

“No, you’re being the bitch! All you ever do is complain about every little thing, you never think about how what you say effects Parker, or anyone!” Will he ever stop talking? “You’re annoying, self-centered, too talkative, aggressive, idiotic, you act like you own the world when you don’t, you don’t care about anyone else besides yourself, and you make me sick!” He took a deep breath, and I thought he was finally going to shut up. “No wonder I’ve kept a fucking grudge against you for what you and your sister did to us, I don’t care if that jackass did threaten to kill us, your boyfriend never threatened to kill us, so why didn’t you come back to us?! Huh Harp?” His words stung, but I didn’t flinch. “WE WERE PUT THROUGH HELL BECAUSE OF-” I had to make him shut up, my fists were still sore from hitting him repeatedly days ago, and beating on the door. I had one defense left, and I hated it so fucking much. I grabbed his face in my hands, and smashed my lips into his, his screams cutting off immediately, and I pushed him forcefully back against the door, and I heard him take a deep, wheeze of a breath. I pulled away, and looked him in the eyes, slightly out of breath. He just stared at me in shock as he tried to find his lungs.

“Shut the motherfucking hell up.” I breathed out, and he just stared at me, and nodded as he slid to the floor, his breaths short and unstable. I walked over to the sink and stuck my mouth under the faucet, desperate to get the taste of his tongue out of my mouth. That, was fucking horrible. But…but…god I don’t want to think the thought that just passed through my mind. It was more like a nightmare. I just had to keep telling myself I hate him. Maybe then it will go away.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Matt’s POV*^
She…she fucking….she fucking….she fucking kissed me. What in the hell was wrong with her?! Well, at least she had good taste in men. I tried to take deep breaths, when she slammed me against the door she knocked the breath out of me. I just watched as he wiped her mouth on her sleeve and walked over and sat down straight across from me.

“What…what did you…” I couldn’t get my breath to speak.

“I fucking kissed you, it meant nothing, I was just trying to get you to shut the fuck up. Say a fucking word about it and I’ll do worse.” She threatened, and I had to think for a second. I kind of wanted to know what worse- Shit, no I didn’t. I can’t be thinking stuff like that.

“What could…be worse.” I choked out before I could stop myself.

“Nothing. Nothing could be worse, now shut up!” She yelled, and stomped off towards the stalls. She opened the first one and walked in, and her feet disappeared.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Harper’s POV*^
I shouldn’t have done that. That was wrong. Very wrong. What in the hell was I thinking?! I just needed him to shut up, that was all. I shouldn’t have kissed him. But he wouldn’t stop talking! I could have punched him, but that would have been more painful than it would have been worth. But what was I thinking?! What in the fuck was running through my head?! Especially now. Why was I liking it I- Oh god I think I’m going to throw up. I climbed off of the toilet, a hand over my mouth as I opened the lid, and let the contents of my stomach flow into the bowl. I wasn’t sure if I threw up because I still hand the faint taste of his tongue in my mouth, or because I actually kind of didn’t want to pull away from him.

“H-Harp, a-are you okay?” I heard Matt’s shaky voice outside of the bathroom stall, and I jumped.

“Fuckin’ fine, leave me the hell alone.” I snapped, and the door opened, and I looked up at him, and got that nauseating feeling again, so I threw up again.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Matt’s POV*^
She really shouldn’t have kissed me. Because now I felt like I was the one that’s making her sick. Wait, I am the one that’s making her sick. She threw up again, and I grimaced slightly, not really knowing what to do.

“Why are you throwing up?” I asked stupidly, mentally hitting myself for asking it.

“You’re not dead yet.” She muttered, looking up at me with drained eyes.

“So you’re fine?”

“Just leave me alone, if I see you face again in the next hour, I’m going to kick your ass.” She threatened, and I stepped out, closing the door behind me.

“Why are you so hostile?” I asked, sarcasm seeping into my voice.

“Look here, fuck face,” She emerged from the stall, and walked up to me, grabbing my collar and pressing me up against the wall. “I’m not usually hostile, you’re…” She slightly trailed off, staring at me. “You’re making me this way, you stupid idiotic…asshole.” Her words didn’t come out as violent and her hand loosened on my shirt. Before I knew what I was doing, -before either of us knew- we were leaning towards each other again, not stopping this time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all of the readers, subscribers, and special thanks to the commentors:

shortygirl
NME_foREVer_6661
A7XGIRL711

Fair Enough.
xoxo, Saleigh