Sequel: Temporary
Status: Complete. Thank you for reading. :)

Trapped

Hiding

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Harper’s POV*^
“WHAT?!” I was seething with anger, I had just woken up, and found out some infuriating news.

“Yea, he said you and Zack wouldn’t stop.” Brian giggled again. Apparently, the fucking garden gnome was going around while Zacky and I were asleep, telling everyone that we were-

“JOHNNY!” I grabbed him by his collar as he walked by, and Brian ran off, and I lifted Johnny an inch off the ground.

“Harp, what the fuck?! Put me down!” He yelled, and I pinned him against the freezer.

“Do you know what you’ve been walking around telling people while Zacky and I were asleep, fully fucking clothed?” I asked, and he smiled nervously.

“That you two had been going at it like jack rabbits?” He asked, and I nodded.

“You are a perverted little dwarf.” I growled at him, and put him down on his feet, but I kept a good hold on his collar as I opened the freezer.

“HARP! NO!” He screamed as I stuffed him in the freezer, and turned the lock. “Harp! Let me out! It’s cold in here!” His screams were severely muffled. I cupped a hand around my ear. It’ll be a cold day in hell when I let him out.

“What was that? “ I asked innocently.

“GET ME, THE FUCK OUT!” He spaced out his words, saying them slowly, pointing at himself when he said ‘me’ and stretching out ‘out’ like I was an idiot.

“Harper!” I heard Zacky call. Perfect. I held up a finger and ran off, leaving him to beat on the glass, and scream. Though, no one could hear him, hell, I had trouble hearing him, those freezers were air tight. I walked down the isle, and towards the rooms, where Zacky was standing in front of Brian. “Do you know, what that short shit Johnny has been telling everyone while we were asleep?”

“Yes, and I have punished him for it.” I grinned, and Brian held back a giggle.

“Did you give him the same punishment you gave Zacky?” I glared at him and he stopped giggling. “What?” He started cracking up again. “I was just wondering if I could have a-” He was cut off by my foot digging into his crotch. He fell over, and Zacky looked at me with a smile.

“I was hoping you’d do that.” He then got curious. “What did you do to Johnny?” He asked, and Brian groaned.

“Shut up.” I snapped at him, and he stopped. Jimmy was walking by, but he stopped when he saw Zacky and I standing over a groaning Brian who was still rocking back and forth on the floor.

“What happened? Did Brian finally get you two to get off of each other?” Jimmy asked sarcastically with a smirk, and I drew my foot back.

“Do you want to find out?” I growled, and the smirk dropped from his face.

“Not really.” He said, and I stared at him with a glare until he walked away, muttering something under his breath.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Matt’s POV*^
I couldn’t get Harper’s fucking dream out of my head. I was curious, completely terrified, and disgusted all at the same time. I was questioning it; my sanity, that is. Especially after I actually thought about what it would be like not to fight with Harper, and just enjoy her presence for once, and be friends with her again. Maybe even more. …Oh god, did that thought just cross my mind?... Now I’m just terrified. She’s a bitch, bottom line. She hates me, and I hate her. …I think I hate her, I mean, she’s annoying, too talkative, too rebellious, she isn’t…normal, she strays away from normality and society, and she’s just too…snappy and- oh shit, she sounds exactly like the type of girl I’d usually go after. She literally is driving me to the brink of insanity.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Harper’s POV*^
I didn’t tell Zacky what I had done with Johnny, I wanted to let his annoying ass freeze in there for another few minutes. Until then, I had decided to go fuck with Matt. I walked into his room, but I didn’t see him anywhere, well, until I saw a hand quickly be pulled back under his bed. I crouched down, and looked over it to see him laying over in the corner.

“I’m back.” I stretched out my words, and he rolled his eyes.

“Just leave me the hell alone.” He said, and I crawled under the bed, and punched him in the shoulder.

“C’mon, put up a fight.” I said, and he sighed. “Oh what? Did my dream scare you?” He didn’t say anything, he seemed out of it. “What is wrong with you?” I asked, and he glared.

“Besides the fact that you’re in my face?” He asked, and I scoffed, but remained silent. Besides the fact that fuck face was here, it was kind of nice under here. It was nice and cool, and silent, and hidden away from everyone else. Now I can see why he hides under here. “What did I ever do to you?” He suddenly asked. I looked over at him.

“Besides repeatedly call me a bitch?”

“I’m talking about what did I ever do to you to make you ever hate me? Ever, in my whole life?” I just stared at him. “What did the guys and I ever do to you to make you leave us?” Is he still on this stupid subject? “Parker was in a way forced to leave, but you weren’t. You could have stayed.” His voice got soft, and I wanted to run away from him. I didn’t want to talk about this now. I went to leave, but he grabbed my arm.

“Let go of me.” I said sternly, but he didn’t.

“Not until you give me a proper explanation. You never seemed to be bothered by being picked on, I mean, you never really complained about it, you got used to it, and then one day you throw a curveball at all of us, and leave us in the dirt, to rot in your shadow.”

“Why do you care so much now? All these years later?” His grip on my arm loosened. “You had the power to kick anyone’s ass, Matt, so why didn’t you?” I asked, and I could tell my questions took him by surprise. “You were never weak, Matt, so why didn’t you try and stop us from going? Why didn’t you ever try and fight back more than you did? You could have protected Zacky, Jimmy, Brian, Johnny, Parker and I, but you didn’t. You all had the power to stop us, and protect yourselves, and us. Hell, you were in better shape back then than you are now.” He let go of my arm, but I wasn’t through. “If you think about it, Matt, you could have stopped us from leaving, you could have kicked Terrance and Zan’s asses, and never had to of dealt with them again. In a way they were nerds, the only reason they even got popular was because they stood up against you and the guys. It was the bullies picking on the nerds, but they reversed that and made it the nerds picking on the bullies.” I said with a cold tone to my voice, but just as I was about to crawl out from under the bed he stopped me.

“You know why I never tried to fight back?” I stopped, but didn’t look at him. “I never did because I was hoping they’d maybe just take us, and leave you and Parker alone. We all did, actually, that’s why it hit us all so hard when you did leave us for them; because we risked our fucking lives for you two, and you repaid us by taking their hands as they offered you a way out of the shitty lifestyle we shared.” I looked over at him, as he went silent.

“I tried to stop Terrance and Zan, and you know that. That’s a reason I took Terrance’s hand; so I could maybe defeat them from the inside. That’s actually the only reason. I may have liked him just a little, but sure as hell not enough to leave my best friends in the dust.”

“So you did really like him.” Matt stated after a second in silence.

“I didn’t say that, I said I may have liked him.” I corrected.

“Do you still?”

“Fuck no, not after all of the shit he and Zan put everyone through.” I said, and he nodded slightly.

“So, you love Zacky now.” It came out as more of a statement than a question.

“I’ve always loved Zacky. I never stopped loving him.” I said, and then got suspicious. “Wait, why in the hell are you trying to wedge your way into my personal life?”

“Just curious, as to who would be as foolish as to love a bitch like you.” He said and I glared at him. “I still want to throw up when I think of that dream.”

“That makes two of us.” I sprinkled sarcasm over my words.

“I do want to try something, though.” He said, the tone of his voice changing to something I couldn’t decipher. “Just to make sure this could never actually happen.” I was so confused.

“What?” I asked, my voice barely above a whisper, because I was slightly terrified.

“This.” Before I could say or do anything his hand caught the back of my head, and he pressed his lips against mine, and I put my hands on him to shove him away as I started struggling. His tongue parted my lips, exploring my mouth and I started sinking into the kiss, my battle against him forgotten for the moment. No matter how badly I wanted to pull away, I couldn’t. No matter how badly I wanted to shove his face away, slap him and make threats on his life, I couldn’t. I didn’t know what happened to me for that minute. All hatred towards Matt was forgotten, all the bad things he’s done to me, and all of the shit I’ve done to him; it was gone. He pulled away, and I let go of his shirt, and just laid there on the floor, staring at him. I wanted to punch his lights out, but I couldn’t seem to find the strength. After a second it seemed as if he realized what he had just done, and he crawled out from under the bed, and walked out of the room. I still wasn’t sure what I was thinking. I couldn’t muster up the energy to get up, and go kill him at the time, so I just curled up in the corner. I wanted to kill him, but I currently couldn’t because I was in shock, so I just stayed under the bed, hoping for the time being that no one would find me for a while. I was smaller than Matt, so I could hide better.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Matt’s POV*^
I needed to get away. Away from her; from Harper. I had thought about that; about kissing her, just to make sure I hated her enough so that nothing could ever happen between us, but I had no intentions on acting on it. I had no intentions what so ever on kissing her. I walked through the store, avoiding everyone as I walked through the large double doors of the back of the building, and then slid the large bolt through the lock, locking the doors so no one could get in. I looked up at the maze of boxes, piled to the ceiling. I started walking aimlessly, if I walked far enough, I could hide and it would take them hours to find me. I walked through the maze until finally I took a turn that led me to a dead end. I crawled into a wall, behind a bunch of boxes, and curled up. Usually I would be under my bed, but Harper didn’t look like she was leaving any time soon. Maybe no one will get worried and come looking for me; even if they did though, I’m pretty sure they’d have a hard time finding me. All I know now is that I should have never kissed Harp, and I hope I never have to face her again.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Johnny’s POV*^
“H-hel-p.” My screams were just whispers now, the glass had fogged over and I couldn’t even see out anymore, and I’m sure no one could really see in. Harper locked me in this freezer over an hour ago. She said she’d be back, but she never came back. Surely she didn’t mean to leave me, she would never do that. She’s just punishing me for spreading rumors. Maybe I shouldn’t have done that. I had pushed back some of the boxes of frozen pizza, and made a place to sit down, where I was now almost literally freezing my ass off. I couldn’t hardly feel my fingers, and toes, and things were beginning to go numb. I had a feeling no one would find me in here easily.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Zacky’s POV*^
“Hey Parks,” I walked up to the magazines where Parker was sitting in the floor, a stack of different magazines beside her. She looked up at me.

“What? Did Harper get tired?” She asked, with a grin and I rolled my eyes.

“I’m worried, Harper’s gone missing, and I haven’t seen her in over two hours now. I’ve already been to ask Matt, but I can’t find him either, and Harper did something to Johnny before she disappeared, and now he’s gone too.” I said, and Parker stood up, worry taking over.

“Wait, Harper, Johnny, and Matt are all three missing?” I nodded. “And you can’t find them?” I shook my head. “Have you checked everywhere?” I nodded. “Shit, go get everyone in the conference room, now.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all of the readers, subscribers, and special thanks to the commentors:

shortygirl
a7x_foREVer12
A7XGIRL711
NME_foREVer_661

Sadly, I'm supposed to inform you of this. I'm not going to say anything about it, I'm just going to sit here and let you all laugh at mine and Shannon's stupidity.

xoxo, Saleigh