Sequel: Temporary
Status: Complete. Thank you for reading. :)

Trapped

Trapped...Again.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Harper’s POV*^
I just watched as Zacky stormed out of the room. I stood up behind him, ignoring everyone’s eyes as I walked out, but by the time I had opened the door, Zack was out of sight. I had been avoiding looking at him, especially now that I have this shitty feeling about Matt in my heart. I still had that damn kiss in my mind, and it was literally tearing my mind apart. I wanted to kill him for even touching me, but I also wanted to kiss him.

“Harper, what’s going on?” I didn’t even notice Parker had stepped up beside me until I felt her hand on my shoulder.

“Nothing.” I answered, maybe a little too quickly. I turned towards her. Matt was probably fucked about that kiss, and we need to find him before he does something stupid. “We need to find Matt.”

“We’ve already tried looking for him, he’ll show up.”

“You know what, I’ll find him myself.” I said, and walked off, ignoring her voice behind me. I had already helped everyone search while Jimmy and Parker took a middle-of-the-day-nap, and when we didn’t find him I crawled in bed, trying to forget about him until Jimmy called this fucking meeting and Zacky stormed out, thinking he had done something wrong. Now I need to find both of them; Matt first, because I’m actually worried about where he could have gone, and Zacky next, because I’m not sure how I’m going to break this news to him, but when I do I want Matt there so I can knock him the fuck out. We had searched everywhere, except the back room. I opened the large door to the back, and let it close behind me. “Matt?!” I called out, hoping for an answer, but even if he did by some chance answer back, I would have a hard time hearing him, and figuring out where his voice would be coming from. Boxes were piled to the ceiling, some items were just cling wrapped in quantity, sitting on a shelf over to the right. I started walking through the maze calling out for Matt, hoping he would answer back.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^^*^*^*^*
^*Matt’s POV*^
I sat in the dark with Zacky for the longest time after I answered his last question. Neither of us said a thing, even when footsteps grew close to the secret place where we were hiding in the wall, with boxes blocking out the entrance.

“Matt?!” I could hear Harper’s voice calling out, it sounded like she was right outside of the one box that was concealing Zacky and I.

“Harp?” I asked, and then there was shuffling before the one big box was moved. Some light came in, but Zacky and I were far enough back in this tunnel in the wall that we stayed in hiding.

“Matt, are you in there?” She squinted, and Zacky was about to say something, but I put my hand over his mouth in the darkness.

“Yea, I’m way back here.” I said, and she crawled in.

“M-Matt, I can’t see, where are you?” She asked, and I held my hand out straight in front of me, and started feeling around, still not taking my hand away from Zacky’s mouth. I felt her hand grab mine. “How in the fuck did you find this place?” There was some shuffling as she sat down on my left, her leg pressed up against mine.

“I was trying to get away from you, actually.” I muttered, and slowly took my hand away from Zacky’s mouth, hoping that now he got the point that he was supposed to shut up, and not say a word. She didn’t even know he was here.

“Why did you do that to me?” She asked me, still holding my hand. I didn’t know if I should answer her or not, but I decided I probably should.

“I-I don’t know.” I whispered, and she sighed.

“You can’t just kiss me like that, Matt.” She said, and I immediately felt Zacky leave my side. “M-Matt? What’s that?” Harper asked shakily.

“It’s me, Harper.” Zacky said, and just as he reached the exit, suddenly the wall of boxes across the isle fell, and the items inside sounded heavy as they rattled, falling and blocking our way out, and we were in complete pitch black dark.

“Oh god, what happened?” I asked, and Zacky sighed.

“A wall of boxes fell.” There was a grunt. “Great, they won’t move.” Zacky answered, and I felt Harper’s grip on my hand tighten.

“Zacky, what do you mean they won’t move?” Harper asked in a shaky voice.

“I mean we’re stuck in here.” Zacky answered, then scoffed. “You shouldn’t be scared Harper, you have Matt to protect you.”

“Zack, you don’t understand.” I muttered. He really didn’t understand. I never meant to kiss Harper. I never meant for this unintentional feeling to surface; this feeling I had apparently been drowning in hate, until I kissed her, and all of my hate melted away. Most of it, at least. I still thought she was a bitch for leaving us years back, and I still thought she was annoying. I didn’t like her.

“Was this why you told me you loved me, Harper? So you could get with him and break my heart again?”

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Harper’s POV*^
I let go of Matt’s hand, the only reason I was holding it in the first place was so that I had something to keep me stable in the darkness. I crawled around, trying to get my bearings and find Zacky. It took me a second, and I think I went around in a few small circles, but soon I felt Zacky. I sat down beside him, my eyes becoming strained as I continued to try and see.

“Zacky, I don’t like him, okay, he fucking attacked me. I crawled under his bed to annoy him, and then we started fighting about high school, and just as I was about to leave, that fucking thing attacked me.” I said, and I felt surprisingly bad about talking about Matt that way. “I didn’t kiss him back, and I tried to pull away, but he wouldn’t let me go, and then I was traumatized after he left, so I just curled up in the corner and I fell asleep trying to get the taste of his tongue out of my mouth.” I explained, hoping to get Zacky to calm down.

“Matt, where’s your side of the story?” Zacky asked, and I heard Matt sigh.

“I just wanted to make sure I had no attraction to her, so that nightmare of hers had no way of coming true. That’s why I’m here, I’ve been trying to not acquire post-traumatic stress disorder.” Matt said bleakly, and I looked up at Zacky, only barely being able to see the whites of his eyes.

“That’s why you’ve been acting so strange?” Zacky asked softly, and I nodded, but then realized he couldn’t see me.

“I-I just can’t get his stupid face out of my head, I came looking for him so I could kill him, actually.” I said, and I leaned into him, wrapping my arms around him and I heard him sigh.

“Um, Harper…” Matt trailed off, and I immediately let go of him, realizing I wasn’t hugging Zacky.

“Oh god, the first time I really need some hand sanitizer, and I can’t get to it.” I said, and I sighed, leaning back against the wall. I didn’t really know what happened to me, I was actually having difficulty insulting Matt. I felt bad about it. I got an Idea, and I felt around until I found Matt’s hand. I picked it up, but he didn’t say anything. I started tracing letters in the palm of his hand. I spelt out ‘EXPLAIN’ very slowly, hoping he would get what I was trying to do. I felt him grab my hand, and start spelling letters. ‘I, pause AM, pause, NOT, SORRY, FOR, WHAT, I, DID’. I thought about this for a second. ‘YOU, SHOULD, NOT, BE.’

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Matt’s POV*^
I wasn’t sorry. Really, I wasn’t. I shouldn’t have done it, I wish I could take it back, but I’m not sorry for kissing her. I felt her write ‘Do it again and I will kill you fuck face’ then drop my hand, just to pick it up again. ‘You are an ass. Ever touch me again I will not hesitate to rip your throat out.’ Well, there goes my plans for later. I knew what she was saying though, we can’t be together, she loves Zacky, and I guess I respect that. As long as they’re both happy and Zacky doesn’t hurt Harper. Wait, I mean as long as that bitch doesn’t hurt my best friend. I kissed Harper lightly on the lips, and I felt her move away from me.

“Harper, please tell me that was you.” I heard Zacky say, and I freaked out.

“Gross!” I yelled and started wiping my lips on my shirt.

“What?!” Zacky asked frantically. I realized I had to cover quickly.

“You two better not start fucking in here. Even though I can’t see, I don’t want to risk anything.” I said, remembering what Johnny had said earlier.

“Both of you stop freaking out! Zacky, that was me, and second,” I felt a hand slap me across the face.

“Ow!” I yelled out, and Haprer grabbed my hand. ‘WHY IN THE HELL DID YOU KISS MY BOYFRIEND’ I quickly wrote back. ‘I THINK HE’S HOT WHY ELSE?’ Apparently sarcasm doesn’t cross over too well through writing.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Zacky’s POV*^
“Both of you stop freaking out! Zacky, that was me, and second,” Harper didn’t finish her sentence, instead there was the sound of someone’s hand connecting with someone’s face, and I guessed she had slapped Matt. After a silent second there was a loud groan.

“Matt? You okay?” I asked, and I felt someone lean into my side, still groaning.

“I kicked him in the balls.” Harper said proudly.

“Why?” I questioned.

“Because he’s an asshole.” Harper answered, and I felt around for her.

“G-get your ha-nds off m-my a-ss.” Matt muttered out, and I quickly brought my hands away, and decided to just keep to myself.

“Shit, sorry.” I said quickly and I felt Harper’s hands on my right shoulder. “Harper?”

“It’s me, don’t worry.” She said, and I let out a sigh of relief.

“How are we going to get out of here?” I questioned.

“I’m not sure. I had been calling for Matt for about ten minutes before he answered me, and I was screaming.”

“We never heard you.” I said truthfully, and her arm wrapped around my waist, and I draped my arm over her.

“Maybe they’ll start worrying again, and come looking for us.”

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Brian’s POV*^
“Anyone seen Harper?” I asked, hoping to break the silence. We were all sitting around in the conference room, eating breakfast Hot Pockets, and Eggos.

“Nope.” Johnny said somewhat happily.

“I haven’t seen her, or Zacky since the meeting yesterday.” Jimmy said, and I looked around. It was strange with them not here. It was only Jimmy, Johnny, Parker and I, it was like half of our family was gone or- oh shit, I’m starting to worry now.

“Parks, you seem like you have something on your mind, you seen the Three Stooges anywhere since yesterday?” I asked, and she shook her head.

“No, I looked around for Harper this morning, and Zacky, I didn’t find them in the rooms, the bathrooms, I think we may have a problem with them.” She said, and pretty much everyone stopped eating.

“Now that you mention it, I’m kind of worried too, I mean, Matt’s been gone a while now, and so have Zack and Harp. What if something bad happened?” Jimmy asked, and that was it.

“Okay, let’s start searching again.” I stood up. “We found Harper and Johnny yesterday, and she was hidden under Matt’s bed, and Johnny was in the process of becoming a popsicle.” I said, and Johnny shivered.

“Alright, Brian, you check the freezer, and make sure they didn’t get on the roof.” I nodded. “Jimmy, you check the rooms again, and the pet section, and the bathrooms, and Johnny and I will check the rest of the store.” Parker instructed, and we were all about to head out, but Johnny stopped us.

“Wait, isn’t there a storage room in the back?” Johnny asked.

“They couldn’t be back there, first of all, there’s really nowhere to hide unless they’ve somehow got lost, and second, there’s no reason to be back there, or anything that could have made them go back there. Plus the door’s locked, and I don’t think any of us have the key, do we?” Jimmy looked around, and everyone shook their heads. I opened the door.

“Okay, so they’re not back there, let’s check the rest of the store, and fast, just in case they’re locked in the freezer or something.” I said, and we all filed out the door.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Unknown POV*^
“Dude, I can’t take it in this Home Depot anymore, there’s no food, no water, it sucks, we’re going to die.” I told my friend as I stood up from the checkout counter. We had gotten to this Home Depot two days ago, and I was sick of staying here. The only reason we had come here instead of that nice Target was because of the ton of zombies that were gathered around the front, we barely made it in here. “There’s food at Target, I’m heading over there.” I said, and he stopped me.

“Wait, there’s fucking at least a hundred of those things out there, it’s impossible.” He said, and I shook my head.

“No, it’s not impossible, I’m going to drill some planks together, and lay them across the roof to the other building, and we’ll be able to just walk over. Simple.” I said, and he sighed.

“You’ve thought about that way too much.” He said, and I nodded.

“Yes I have, because I don’t want to rot over here with your stupid ass.” I said, and walked of. I grabbed a ton of boards and started drilling, once they all looked stable enough, I got lazy ass to help me tote them up the stairs, and slide them across the gap to the other building.

“This looks sketchy.” He said, and I got up on the ledge and stepped onto it.

“It’s not sketchy, it’s creative.” I corrected him, and slowly made my way across, ignoring the gathering zombies below as I gently made my way across, the boards squeaking. I got to the other building and jumped off. “Yes! I made it! Now get your scrawny ass over here!” I yelled, but as I turned around he was just stepping off.

“We made it, and we didn’t die, sweet!” He high fived me, and I walked over to the door, feeling accomplished. I tugged on the door, but it didn’t budge.

“Fuckin’ thing’s jammed.” I muttered, pushing on the door.

“Wait, get away from it for a second.” My friend backed up, and I stepped away from the door. I watched as he ran at full speed at the door, and it opened fell open as he hit it, and he fell onto the top stair, being able to hold onto the door to keep from falling down the flight of stairs.

“That was awesome!” I smiled, now we were going to be able to eat. He started getting up, but his foot slipped, and he grabbed onto my leg, and we started tumbling down the stairs, but he smacked his head on the door, and was out like a light, and half way down his foot hit my head, and I was knocked out too.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Brian’s POV*^
Just as we were all walking out of the door, there was screaming and yelling from the stairwell.

“The fuck?...” Jimmy muttered, and started walking over. We followed him, and he opened the door, and two bodies fell at our feet.

“Oh my fucking god.” Parker gasped, and we all fell completely silent at the sight of our enemies, laying unconscious at our feet.

“Wait, isn’t that…” I just trailed off.

“I really hope not.” Johnny said, dread seeping into his voice.

“Z-Zan?” Jimmy nudged his foot against the shoulder of one of the guys. They didn’t stir.

“W-what do we do?” I asked.

“Kill them.” Johnny insisted.

“N-no, first we need to find out where they came from.” Parker said, her voice uneven.

“Well, obviously they were dead, and God got tired of their shit, so he gave them back.” Johnny said, and then one of them slowly opened their eyes, just as Jimmy continued to nudge the other guy with his foot.

“What the- who the fuck are you?”

“Who are you?” Jimmy questioned, and stopped trying to wake the other one up as the guy sat up.

“What is that to you?” He asked.

“Tell us your name if you want to stay here.” Parker spoke up.

“I’m Terrance, Terrance Nix, now I’ll ask again, who in the fuck are you?” I saw the color drain from everyone’s faces.

“I’m The Rev.” Jimmy said, looking at us, and we all got what he was going for.

“I’m Christ.” Johnny said, his voice barely above a whisper.

“Synyster Gates.” I wasn’t going to let this jackass get the best of me. I wasn’t going to sit down and put up with his shit.

“Grimm.” Parker took a deep breath.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Harper’s POV*^

“HELLO?! ANYONE?!” I yelled out for what seemed like the millionth time in the past hour. Matt, Zacky and I all had to sleep in this near literal hell hole last night, and I was sick of being so close to Matt; I couldn’t take it anymore.

“Harp, just stop, they’ll find us eventually.” Zacky said with a sigh. We had tried over and over to move the boxes, but they were filled with tons of cooking supplies, and even Matt couldn’t move the large supply that was blocking our only way out.

“Oh fuck we’re going to die!” Matt cried out, and you could hear the dread in his voice. In a way, I was beginning to think he was right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to the readers and subscribers, and a special thanks to the commenters;
shortygirl
A7XGIRL11
z7x_foREVer12
Mayhem17-_-
NME_foREVer_6661

Hey, this is Shannon. Sorry the update was so late today, but I was just informed that Saleigh and her clumsy ass self got put in the ER. It's not bad, but it's not good, but not to worry, she's getting better, or so that's what I'm hearing. So here I am, updating for her, but remember, this is still her chapter. Best wishes to dumbass...I mean Saleigh.

xoxo, Psycho Bitch.

Hi, Saleigh here. I'm okay now. In case anyone cares. A few blackouts, one hell of a headache, and a two minute trip to the afterlife and back, all because I fell off of the porch and acquired a grade 3 concussion at 3:30 in the AM. Thanks for the love, lunatic.

xoxo, Saleigh