Sequel: Temporary
Status: Complete. Thank you for reading. :)

Trapped

Some Secrets Are Better When Kept

..::Parker’s P.O.V::..

“What fucking kind of names are those,” Terrance asked in a snarky voice. He seemed a lot more weak now then he did five years ago. Even if it would take one punch from any of these guys to knock this guy and whoever else back into last week, I still wasn’t giving up my name. What if…what if that other guy was Zan? No. It couldn’t be; it’s not possible. I did as much as I could to get myself away from him. I felt Jimmy throw his arm over my shoulders, somewhat calming me. I leaned into his side.

“Take it up with our parents,” Brian eyed him, as he had his arms folded. He looked lethal, and I could just like, hug him right now.

“Right. Fags,” Terrance muttered. Brian looked like he was about to jump at this, but I rested my hand on his arm, and he looked at me, then looked back at the two guys on the ground, and he eased up a bit, though he was still tense. I took my hand away from him, and looked down at Terrance.

“Give us one good reason we should let you stay?” I asked him, finding my voice.

“Because there are fucking zombies out there trying to eat us,” he said in more of a ‘duh’ tone.

“No, that gives us more of a reason to throw you out,” Jimmy emphasized the last word, making his point perfectly clear.

“Listen, man,” he stood up, “I don’t mean to cause any trouble. We were stuck over at Home Depot, and we’re dying,” he said, and Brian shrugged.

“What do we care,” he asked.

“We’re people,” and I knew what was going through their minds right now. Jimmy, Brian, Johnny, Matt, and Zacky were people, and they got treated like shit.

“This is our place,” I said, and he got a look on his face.

“Then should I take it,” he eyed all of us.

“We’ll talk about it,” Brian said, and walked off. Now we definitely needed to find the other three, or I’d just go and hide with them. I decided that since they were oh so great at this game, I would try to find them, and hide along with them. I went to the bag section and grabbed a backpack, and filled it with food. If I wouldn’t find them, I would find my own damn hiding spot, and get Jimmy. I knew that I told the guys there was no point, but I went to the back of Wal-mart, because it was obvious they were nowhere else. I started looking behind all of the boxes, alongside the walls, in the freezer, everywhere. I finally saw a hole in the wall, and on my way towards it, I accidentally knocked a huge box in front of it. That would catch the attention of somebody, so I quickly scurried back towards the bathrooms, and hid out there for a little while, I decided that later on, I would go back there again, and try to move that box. It sounded like it had been really heavy, and luckily, there was a crowbar at the bottom of the stairs.

That other guy had still been lying there last time I saw, but I wasn’t going to move him to see if my fears actually came true. I locked the bathroom, and lay up against the wall, as my eyes closed, and I fell soundly asleep.

..::-------------::..

I woke up laying my head on my bag, and thought now I would go to that box. I looked around the corner before I left the bathroom, and quickly picked up the crowbar. I ran back to the backroom, and to the large box. It was like a warehouse in here, and there was one small window way at the top of the wall. There was daylight pouring through before, but it was night time, now. I wedged the bar in, and the box seemed like it was being pushed. Maybe I wasn’t the first person to get the idea of crawling into the hole.

“Hello?” I asked, kind of loud.

“PARKER! OH MY-“

“Shhhhh,” I quickly shut Harper up, “I don’t know who all’s in there, but somebody push, and I’ll use this stupid crow bar,” I said, and heard an agreement. I was surprised that it worked. I pushed Harper’s head back in once she tried to emerge, and crawled into the hole.

“What the fuck?” She asked.

“You do not want to go out there, trust me,” I warned them.

“I don’t want to be in here,” She started trying to get out again, and I grabbed what I thought was her ankle, and pulled back again, “What?” she said harshly, and I felt her hands on my knees, then once she grabbed my chest, I jumped, grabbing her wrists, and made her sit by me.

“So two guys came stumbling down the stairs. Alive ones,” I said.

“Okay,” she asked.

“It was Terrance,” and then I heard her gasp.

“Don’t play with me like that,” she told me.

“I’m so fucking serious. I’m staying here,” I told her. She paused for a second.

“I’m shaking my head no,” she said finally, and walked out. Oh well, she’d soon realize.

“Parker,” I heard Matt’s voice, and I nearly jumped out of the hole.

“Yeah,” I asked.

“Is he really out there,” he asked.

“Yeah, and somebody else, who I hope isn’t Zan,” I told him. There was somebody else – Zacky – who got out and followed Harper. I guess it was just Matt and I now, “We’re alone,” I asked, yet it was more of a statement.

“Yeah,” he said, and I could feel him put his arms around me.

“Ah….Matt?” I asked him.

“Yes,” he was muffled by my neck, which his lips were awfully close to.

“What the fuck are you doing,” I asked him, and he sighed heavily.

“I have feelings for you. You and fucking Harper,” he admitted in a harsh tone.

“And we’re both taken,” I pointed out.

“I’m a man, Parker. I need things,” he complained.

“I’m I really going to be stuck in here with you,” I asked, putting the palm of my hand on my forehead, and dragging it down my face.

“Can it get any better,” he asked.

“I could be in here with Jimmy, my boyfriend,” I told him.

“Wait, you guys started dating?” he asked.

“Yeah,” I said, and slowly crawled to the other side from him, just in case he tried to make another move.

“I am so sorry, Parks, I really don’t know what’s getting into me,” he said.

“It’s okay, just please, stop,” I begged him, and then there was silence.

“I lost my wife,” he said out of nowhere.

“I’m not sleeping with you,” I said, and then there was a quiet sob, “Wait. Are you for fuckin’ serious,” I asked him.

“Her name was Sally, she was pregnant,” he said, through his tears.

“I don’t understand how a girl could inhabit with you,” I shook my head, though he couldn’t see it.

“I’m so jacked up in so many ways. I’m an emotional wreck. I’m like you when you’re PMSing, especially when you first got your period,” he said.

“You fucking creep,” my voice went up many octaves, and I scooted farther away from him.

“You kind of barged in my room that day when you got it,” he told me, and then the memory came back.

“Yeah, we were pretty close,” I chuckled.

“I’d like to be that close again,” he said, “Ya’ know? Just friends,” he sounded like he really wanted to be.

“Fine,” I mustered up the energy to decide to be best friends with him again, “And sorry about Sally,” I told her.

“Oh, I was lying about that, you’re so fucking gullible,” he started laughing. I felt around for his face so I could punch it.

“Um, Parks. That’s my penis,” he said.

“Great,” I punched him there, which was the second best place. He groaned, and fell over. I grinned to myself and sat back. The next thing I knew, Harper came in crying her eyes out. She crawled in the hole and just collapsed.

“Harp,” I found her shoulder, and shook it, “what’s wrong?”

“H-he’s g-got the guys at g-gun point,” she sobbed.

..::Zacky’s P.O.V::..

I crawled out of the hole to follow Harper. Parker said Terrance was back, and possibly Zan. I was hoping not, because then I would have some blood on my hands. When I came out to see the guys, I didn’t see Harper anywhere, and that worried me. I went up to Brian, Johnny, and Jimmy, and they motioned for me to sit down.

“Is what I heard true,” I whispered.

“First, we use our stage names, okay. And yes, it’s true, their back,” Jimmy whispered.

“Look who decided to show up,” Brian said, and I flinched towards him.

“What are we going to do,” I asked.

“Find a way to throw them the fuck out,” Johnny shrugged.

“Oh?” I looked behind me, to see a familiar guy from my past holding a shot gun, “Is that the plan?” he cocked it and aimed it at my head, “I think this place belongs to me and Zan, now, whenever he decides to wake up, and you guys get to sit down, and do shit,” he smirked.

“You ass,” Brian stood up, and Terrance pointed the gun at Brian.

“Sit the fuck down, ass wipe,” he shouted, and Brian did just that, and put his head in his hands, “I want the store, and that pretty girl. Looks like Zan’s ex, but she fled. He’s hunting her down,” he laughed, and I felt sick to my stomach, “If she’s not already dead, she will be,” I thought it was an awkward situation, seeing as she was in this building. I just hoped they wouldn’t find that hole. I saw Harper’s head behind a corner, and her eyes grew wide, I didn’t stare at her long, in case Terrance would look. I glanced again, and she was gone. Please, Harper, oh please tell me you went back to the hiding spot.

Another familiar prick – Zan – came out, rubbing his head, “Quite some fall,” he moaned, and looked at us, “who the fuck are you guys,” he asked, as he stood next to Terrance.

“Just some nobodies, surrendering this nice place to us,” Terrance smirked, and Zan started laughing.

“I knew this was a good idea,” he laughed as he walked away, probably to the food section. I just wanted to rip their heads off right now.

..::Matt’s P.O.V::..

I was slightly hurt when Parker said her and Jimmy were together now. I had no chances with anybody now; I was a hopeless mess, crouched over onto the floor, holding my hurting balls, courtesy of Parker. Harper came in and told us that Terrance was really back, and they were being held at gun point.

“I’ll go get everybody out of this mess,” I sighed.

“What,” they both said together.

“I’m going to go. You two stay here,” I demanded, “I’m going to completely cave you guys in, but you’ll have the crowbar to be able to get yourselves out in case anything goes wrong. If it does, do not get yourselves killed, please,” I pleaded them, and there was a pause.

“We’re nodding,” Harper said, and I held back a smile. I really hoped this would go alright. I stepped out of the hole, and pushed the box fully against the wall.

..::Parker’s P.O.V::..

“Parker,” Harper whimpered, and crawled into my lap.

“Yes,” I asked, and held onto her.

“I’m so scared,” she said silently, and I could tell that she was holding back tears.

“Don’t be, Matt said he was going to get us out of this. He promised,” I assured her.

“How fucking well is Matt’s word?” she asked, and that was something for me to think about.

“He’ll rip their heads off, don’t worry about it,” I told her.

..::Matt’s P.O.V::..

“Good job, dumbass,” Brian said, “Now what the hell are the girls going to do,” he said as Zan had a gun to my head. This was just great.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to the readers and subscribers, and a special thanks to the commenters:

bonesofliars
shortygirl
NME_foREVer_6661
Mayhem17-_-
A7XGIRL711

It's your comments that helps keep us writing, to know people actually like the story, so thanks to you all.

5 more chapters, guys, until we unleash the disaster that is Temporary. I hope you guys are ready, and by my calculations, it should start being posted by the 21st of this month.

Yesterday, Saleigh hit her head on a cabinet. Because of her Grade 3 Concussion, this hurt, causing me to laugh (Oh Saleigh, you know I love you, you hairy asshole.) You were actually in my dream. Damn...that was a weird fucking dream.

xoxo, Shannon.