Sequel: Temporary
Status: Complete. Thank you for reading. :)

Trapped

Johnny + Handcuffs + Chair = Hilarious

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Harper’s POV*^
“OH SHIT! BEAT THAT, FUCKERS!” Johnny’s screams echoed through the building to where I was lying beside Zacky in my bed. I had gotten up from the floor not too long after Brian, Jimmy, and Parker had left to go to the hospital with Matt. I sat up, and Zacky sat up beside me.

“Where are you going?” He asked sleepily, and I sighed as I stood up.

“I’ve got a plan to make that little shit shut up.” I walked out of the room, and towards the front, really, I didn’t mind Johnny’s yelling, I just needed something to do to get my mind to stop worrying about Matt. I didn’t care about him anyways.

“Hey! Let us go!” Zan called, still struggling with the ropes that him and Terrance had been tied up with for the past few hours. I walked behind the desk, and into the security room, where there was a couple of pairs of handcuffs, bottles of pepper spray, some tear gas canisters; things in case of emergency. I grabbed a pair of hand cuffs, and a bottle of pepper spray. I walked back out and closed the door behind me. I walked over and stood in front of Zan and Terrance, as they continued to cry out.

“Say another word.” I threatened.

“LET US GO!” Terrance screamed, and I took the pepper spray and sprayed them both, making sure to soak Zan since he shot Matt.

“OH GOD! WHAT DID YOU DO?! WHAT DID YOU FUCKING DO TO US YOU CRAZY ASS BITCH?!” Terrance screamed, and I stomped on his shin before I went over and sat the pepper spray canister on the counter. I walked past Dumb and Dumber and back to the rooms, where Johnny was sitting in the chair he had pulled into his room, and yelling at his TV. I walked over to him, and grabbed his wrist, and slapped one cuff on.

“Hey, what the fuck Harper?” Johnny asked, and I attached the other cuff to the arm of the chair. I took his controller from him, and turned the TV off. “Harper!” Johnny whined. I held up the PS3 controller.

“You are not getting this back until you are able to play that game quietly like a normal fucking human being.” I said, and walked out, leaving him to pull on the cuffs that were latched onto his chair. I walked back into my room and laid back down next to Zacky with a smile on my face.

“What did you do to him?” He asked as I put Johnny’s controller on my nightstand. I rolled back over and kissed Zacky on the cheek.

“HEY!” Johnny cried out desperately. “OKAY, I’LL SHUT UP! JUST LET ME GO!”

“I handcuffed him to his office chair.” I grinned, and Zacky shook his head, wrapping his arms around me.

“He can still talk, and that chair has wheels.” Zacky said, and I sighed.

“I’ll warp him in duct tape later.” I said, and Zacky rolled his eyes, and I yawned. Before I knew it I was fast asleep.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Brian’s POV*^
“Is he still out of it?” Jimmy asked from the front seat of the car as we got in. Matt immediately crawled on top of me, wrapping his arms around my shoulders. It was morning, and we decided we needed to get back to Target before someone gets killed. Parker got in the driver’s seat, and I reached over and shut Matt’s door.

“You’re snuggly.” Matt muttered into the side of my neck.

“Yep.” I said, and Jimmy laughed.

“Well, if he hadn’t of ripped that stitch, then they wouldn’t had to have drugged him up again.” Parker said as she drove off.

“Hey, that was a huge fucking spider. It was not my fault.” Matt said, his words slurring slightly as he pointed a finger at Parker.

“Oh stop being a baby.” Jimmy said, and Matt put his head on my shoulder. He was starting to creep me out. I wondered why he had to cling onto me instead of Jimmy or Parker.

“Parker, can you drive just a little faster, he’s scaring me.” I said, and Parker laughed and slowed down a little, flattening a zombie in the process.

“In that case…” She trailed off, and I groaned. This was going to be a long ride.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Johnny’s POV*^
I looked over at the clock, it was lunch, and I was hungry. I was also still hand cuffed to this damn chair. I stood up, and grabbed the arm of the chair I was handcuffed to, and walked off towards Harper’s room, where she was asleep next to Zacky. I walked up and gently shook her shoulder opposed to what I wanted to do, which was jump on top of her and shake the life out of her until she coughed up the key.

“What?” She asked groggily as she rolled over, and looked up at me.

“Can I please have the key to these handcuffs, Harper? Please?” I was desperate. She shook her head. “Why?!” I whined.

“I don’t have the key.” She said, but before she could roll back over and burry her face in Zacky’s chest I stopped her.

“Where is it?” I asked, hopeful she would tell me.

“I don’t know, I’m not even sure if there is a key.” She muttered, and rolled back over.

“You locked me to a god damn chair, and you’re not even sure if there’s a fucking key?! Are you out of your fucking mind?! Has something crawled into your head and eaten your brain?!” I yelled, and she turned over and smiled at me.

“No, but if you don’t shut up my foot’s going to crawl up your ass.” She said, and I heavily sighed as I walked out of the room. She locked me to a chair, and there isn’t a key to unlock me. Fucking wonderful.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Brian’s POV*^
I sighed as we all got out of the car, I looked back at Matt, asleep in the back seat. He passed out about five minutes ago.

“Thank fuck you’re home!” I heard Johnny yell, and he came out of nowhere, and Jimmy, Parker and I all just about burst into laughter.

“Johnny, why are you handcuffed to a chair?” Parker asked, putting a hand over her mouth.

“Ask Harper.”

“This could be fun.” Jimmy smirked, and Johnny started to back up, but Jimmy pushed him down in the chair. “We’ll be in the paintball section.” Jimmy grinned, and drug Johnny off.

“Don’t just stand there! Help me!” Johnny screamed as Jimmy drug him away.

“QUIET MINION!” Jimmy yelled, and I sighed.

“Well, looks like Johnny had some fun while we were gone.” I said, and looked at Matt, then at Parker. “We just gonna leave him here?” I asked, and she shook her head.

“No, that would be cruel.” She said, and stepped up to the door. “FUCK FACE, WAKE UP!” She screamed, and Matt jolted awake, cringing slightly as he got out of the car.

“What the fuck Parks? Are you trying to kill me?” He asked and she shrugged.

“Maybe.”

“Look who’s back on his feet again.” Zacky walked up.

“I’m going back to bed.” Matt muttered, and walked past Zacky and off towards the rooms.

“So, what’s the story behind Johnny being handcuffed to the chair?” I asked, and Zacky sighed.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Harper’s POV*^
I looked up from my magazine as I saw a familiar figure walk by my door. I put the magazine down, and got up and followed after him as he walked into his room and sat down.

“Matt?” I asked, hopeful that he was okay.

“Hey, bitch.” He muttered, and I walked in with a smile.

“Feeling any better?” I asked and he shrugged.

“Why do you care?” He asked, looking up at me, and I sighed.

“I just do.” I sat down beside him.

“Why?”

“You’re a very difficult person to talk to, you know that?” I asked and he chuckled lightly.

“Been told that a few times, mostly from Jimmy.” I looked down at the floor, and contemplated what I was going to say to him. I had decided to try and talk to him; get some more information on why he kissed me, and try to get on better terms with him, because I was tired of going on like we were. All of the fighting as beginning to pick apart my brain.

“Matt, I’m not sure if this is the best time to start this, but I want to start over, with you.” I said, and looked up at him.

“Start over?... What do you mean?” I knew what he was thinking, I could see it in his eyes, the odd part was, I was sort of thinking the same thing. Start over and maybe be something more than friends. But that could never happen.

“Start over as in stop fighting, and finally try and put the past behind us.” I said, and he nodded, and diverted his eyes from mine and carrying his vision to the floor.

“So you expect me to come back from the hospital from being fucking shot, and try to make amends with you, and act like Terrance never shot me, and you and Parks never left in high school?” He asked, and I shook my head.

“No, not exactly. I’ve said I’m sorry for what I did, Matt, and Parker has to, so why don’t you just forgive us already?” I asked and he scoffed.

“I have forgiven Parker. Only because she didn’t have a choice but to leave us. You’re a different story.” He said, and I turned towards him, beginning to get frustrated.

“What did you expect me to do Matt? Just let my sister go into that mess without me? Did you think I would let her go by herself into god knows what? Did you-”

“I never expected you to leave me!” He said, looking up at me with saddened, angry eyes. “You were one of my best fucking friends, Harper. Parker going was one thing, because me and her were close, but you leaving was a whole other fucking planet. I never expected you to go. Parker, maybe, but not you. You were always down to Earth, sweet and kind, the only time you were ever really mean was when someone would talk shit about someone you loved. I got attached to you, I got close to you. I never imagined what it would be like if you left us, I never could have even imagined the pain that would have brought down on all of us. It all just hit me too fast to comprehend. One day you’re laughing and smiling, and we were closer than ever, then Parker left, and the next day you left. But you had an option, Harper.” He grabbed my hands, making me pay my full attention to him. “You had a two way fucking option, and you for some psychotic reason, picked the path that only sent me and the guys into a down spiral of pain.” He let go of my hands, and I sighed, looking down, feeling tears burning my eyes.

“I’m here now though, aren’t I? I missed out on all of those years, and I admit, I fucked up, but I’m here now.” I said, and felt a tear fall down my cheek. I bit down on my lip, trying not to cry.

“When we get out of here, you aren’t going to ditch me- the guys and I again, are you?” He asked, and I shook my head.

“No, I’m here to stay, and I’m sure Parker is too.” I said, and he sighed and looked down, and we sat in silence for a second.

“Starting over, huh?”

“No more fighting, no more surprise kissing, no more name calling, no more unconsciousness, no more violence.” I said, and he nodded.

“I’ll agree to everything except the kissing.” He said, and I couldn’t help but smile. I wrapped my arms around him, careful not to touch his side. He hugged me back, and kissed my cheek.

“I thought I said no kissing.”

“You’ll live with it.” He said, and kissed my cheek again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all of the readers, subscriber, and special thanks to the commentors:

shortygirl
NME_foREVer_6661
Mayhem17-_-

Nice Author's Note, Shannon. I can see I'm still a female version of Johnny. Short, annoying and all.

Fair Enough.
xoxo, Saleigh

PS; I still have feelings for Shannon.

P-fucking-S. Shannon, you bitch I am on a motherfucking ROOF with only my iPod while I help Sheldon put up Christmas decorations. You're my best friend but sometimes I wanna put YOU on a roof. So...go climb into a roof. (I hope snot comes out if your nose again as you read this)

PSSS; I love Sheldon. He is the best dad ever.

I WILL BEAT YOU OVER THE HEAD WITH A LEAD PIPE.