Sequel: Temporary
Status: Complete. Thank you for reading. :)

Trapped

Unforgiving

..::Parker’s P.O.V::..
I knocked down the closest thing in Matt’s room once I entered. He was sitting at the edge of his bed, dried up blood running down his face. I didn’t stop to stare at him, and went down to his level, my hand wrapping around his neck. He grabbed my wrist and tried to pry free of me.

“I warned you, Sanders,” I spat through gritted teeth.

“Get off me, Parker,” he said, though he was struggling to get the words out. My hand went limp as he said my name, and more tears fell from my eyes.

“You never f-forgave us,” I started sobbing, though I really didn’t want to. His face didn’t soften at all, and I didn’t expect it to.

“No I didn’t fucking forgive you, you fucking gutter whore,” he said. If it was anybody else besides one of these five guys, I would have wrung out his neck. The tears came out more freely, and I left as soon as I could, bumping into Jimmy as I did so.

“Dude,” Jimmy yelled out, and he started chasing behind me, “Parker,” he started calling out my name as he caught up with me. It broke my heart into two as he said my name, and it was so hard not to answer him back. I started going towards the front, Jimmy right on my heels, though I wasn’t paying attention to him. I got to one of the boarded up doors, and started pulling at the edge, in order to try and pry it open. Jimmy kept trying to pull me off of the wooden boards, but I elbowed him in the rib cage, and I kept prying, until my fingernails were bleeding.

I felt both of Jimmy’s arms go around my torso as he took me away from the doors, “No,” I cried out, nostalgia creeping in, and I started sobbing, “No, I can’t do this, I don’t want to be here,” I cried out, my voice starting to get hoarse. I kept trying to break free from Jimmy’s grip, and he pulled me down, and I found myself huddled in his lap. He held me close as I sobbed into his chest, him whispering tons of ‘shhs’ and ‘it’s okays’. I really didn’t deserve his comfort. It was my fault, I fucked everything up with him, Matt, Johnny, Zacky, and Brian. The bad part is, they knew we haven’t changed, the stupid façade we had to fake to fit in.

They just didn’t understand that Harper and I would be dead right now if it all didn’t go down.
I finally calmed down, and crawled out of Jimmy’s arms, and stood up. I glanced back at him, and he was looking at the ground, and I could see a tear fall down his cheek. All I’ve done lately was fuck everything up. I ruined these guys’ lives, my sister’s life, and it was now effecting my own. Here we are, stuck in a super store with the guys we betrayed, and only them. How would we fix this? Time couldn’t. It would be so much more easy if I had my sister at least on my side. I was walking down a frozen food isle, and at the thought of the fight I had earlier with Harper, I punched one of the transparent doors.

I didn’t want to be alive right now. I didn’t deserve to be.

I had my back against the door, now, and I slid down until I was sitting. My back was freezing cold, and the tears still came down my face. I hoped to god that nobody would stumble upon me, I wanted nothing more than to just be alone, by myself. I lay down on the linoleum tiled floor, my head throbbing, and my back not feeling much better for the amount of times I’ve been taken to the ground. I stared blankly across the aisle, wishing that none of this happened. That I could have just gone to work, then gone home. Sheenie came out of nowhere and lay down with me. He’s never went a night without sleeping with me. I put my arm around him, and he whimpered. He always sensed my bad mood, and never failed to at least put a smile on my face. I kissed the crown of his head, and let my eyes close.

..::Matt’s P.O.V::..

I never moved from the edge of my bed, I was still in the same position as I was before. I didn’t get it. Those two cunts betrayed us, and now I’m the bad guy? How the hell does that even happen? I knew that if I didn’t fix this, I would ruin my friendship with the guys that are like my brothers. We’ve accomplished so much, and those two bitches just had to walk right back into our lives and ruin it. Once again, I felt betrayed. My heart pounced, as heartache pangs jolted through me. I wanted to cry, but I wouldn’t let myself. I bit down on my lip to hold the watery little demons back. In my tear ducts, that’s where they need to stay.

“I hope you’re happy,” I looked up to see Jimmy now walking away. There was a tone to his voice, a sadness. If those girls hadn’t come along, we would all be happy.

..::Brian’s P.O.V::..

I couldn’t believe it. Parker and Harper. The two harlots that helped destroy our high school life. We never got a single apology, except for the small slip of paper Parker snuck into Matt’s back pocket that one day. If she really would have meant it, she wouldn’t have cared about her reputation. That told all of us which meant most to the O’Klimin sisters. A sudden curiosity came over me. Where was douche bag and jerk face, anyways? The girls never mentioned anything about them. I hoped they were dead, already. They fucking deserved it.

But Matt, he knocked Harper out. Who would even hit a girl like that? He wasn’t even sorry about it, still bitching about how annoying she was. This ordeal was changing him. He wasn’t Matthew Sanders, my best friend; he was Matthew Sanders, the monster. Best friend Matt even once talked about attempting to forgive. Then again, he did lose some pretty close people because of this…virus. I didn’t even know what it was. It was affecting all of us, though. Especially Matt. I had a bad feeling in my gut that we weren’t all going to make it out of here okay, if all of us even did make it out of here.

I sat against the wall on my bed, and stared at the guitar my dad gave me. So many events have happened, that I wasn’t even worried about the missing strings.

“Hey,” Zacky walked in, and sat on the edge of my bed. All I could manage was nodding at him, “Fun day, huh?”

“Oh yeah, this is my idea of fun, trust me,” I said, far more sarcastic than I think I ever managed.

“We have to make the best of this, Syn,” Zacky’s voice was soft, and I could tell that within the past few hours, there had been so much emotional stress poured on him, especially with the Harper thing.

“How is she,” I asked, and he looked down.

“Still not coming around,” he shook his head, “I can’t believe Matt, sometimes.”

“We’ve got to talk to him, you know that, right,” I pointed out, and his face fell.

“Unfortunately,” he said.

“More importantly, we’ve got to get Parker and Harper talking again. Jimmy said they got in a huge fight,” I felt bad for them, since they’ve always been so close.

“Where is Jimmy, anyways,” Zacky stood up, like he was about to go look for him.

“You go look for him, I’ll talk to Matt,” I got up, and Zacky and I went our separate ways.

..::-----------::..

“What,” Matt said harshly. Usually I would leave him alone, but in this case, some things had to be said. They had to be said now.

“This can’t continue,” I would try my hardest not to get in a defensive tone, but the guy is just so unbelievably hardheaded.

“This living arrangement? Trust me, I’m aware of that,” he said.

“The fighting,” I wanted so hard to just slap him across the face, whether that would make me look like a little bitch or not.

“I’m not starting it,” he said monotonously.

“I don’t care, you need to stop it. You hit a girl! That’s just wrong,” I stood up, adopting that defensive tone I promised myself I wouldn’t get.

“Fuck her,” he mumbled.

“You’ve changed, Matt,” I said, and walked out.

..::Matt’s P.O.V::..

I watched as Brian walked out of my sight. I changed? Maybe. I was losing my friends, and my sanity was wearing thin. It was getting ridiculous. Those four ‘friends’ of mine, they were there when those two practically spat in our faces, yet they still take their sides?

..::Parker’s P.O.V::..

I was out for maybe ten minutes, but I didn’t quite fancy the floor. I picked myself up, and picked up a sleeping Sheen. I had to check on Harper. No matter what state our relationship was, I had to check on her, and I was always the one, no matter who with, who gave in with the fighting first. I looked through everybody’s room, to come across one with Harper in it. I saw her chest moving up and down, and that was enough for me. I wouldn’t be able to see her face. Not after everything that just happened between us. It definitely changed a lot.
I started walking back towards my corner, and I passed Zacky.

“Hey,” he said, “You check on her?”

“She’s breathing,” I bit my lip and looked away.

“Listen, I know you two did some really shitty things to us in the past, but we’re all stuck together, and I’m willing to-“ he started trying to break the ice.

“I don’t deserve your friendship. Not from any of you,” I said in pure self pity, and walked passed him. I hoped that Harper would wake up and things would be perfect between them. I know how much regret she had for what we did in the past, but it was like they weren’t meant to be with eachother, and then, Terrence and Zan came along, and….

More tears fell from my eyes at the memory of that night. I remembered it perfectly. The worst part is the guys had no clue, and I made sure Harper had minimum knowledge. Like I said, I kind of screwed everything up for her, and for those five amazing guys. The site where the scene with Jimmy and I happened was now in view, and my heart fell to see that he was still sitting there. I went and crawled back under one of the clothes racks. I guess it was my new kind of hiding place, even though Jimmy knew where it was.

Why was this happening?

..::-----------::..

The following day was awkward and silent. Nobody was talking to each other, nobody was fighting. We all kind of isolated ourselves. I heard a small forced cough at the entry of my little ‘room’, and I looked up to see Brian. I forced a smile on my face, and he came in, and lay down next to me on my bed, facing me.

“It got boring and quiet,” he admitted, “Plus, I wanted to come see you.”

“Why. I’m nothing,” I said, still sad.

“Listen, we all, excluding fag ass, are willing to put it behind us. You’re making it kind of hard,” he said, and I closed my eyes.

“I messed up,” I pointed out.

“We’re human. Everybody betrays somebody in their life. I fucked Johnny’s ex once, but don’t tell him that, he doesn’t know,” he said.

“That’s pleasant,” I muttered. He slid his hand onto my waist, and I felt myself getting alarmed.

“I’m glad that we ended up with you guys,” he said, causing me to blush.

“I’m sure you’d rather somebody else,” I pointed out, and he only kissed me on the forehead.

“Friends?” he begged, making me smile.

“Friends,” I agreed.

“Now, we’ll have to fix things between you and Harper,” he said, sitting up, “Come on, now,” he put his hand out for me to grab it, and I shook my head.

“ I don’t want to further make her mad,” I said. He grabbed my, and pulled me up to my feet.

“Too bad,” he threw me over his shoulder, and started carrying me to where I guess Harper was. I sighed as I cooperated. I placed me down to my feet, and I didn’t turn around, because I knew that’s where she was sitting, “Now,” Brian rushed me. I took a deep breath and turned around.

“Harper,” I said, getting caught up in my words, and I choked on them. Tears were already welling up in my eyes, and I didn’t know how I was going to make this right. I ran past Brian, and into the bathroom, where I locked myself in.
♠ ♠ ♠
>Insert funny and emotional author's note here that also embarrasses Saleigh.<

I'm having bad stomach pains, so I'll go rot in a hole, now.

Thanks to the readers and subscribers, and a special thanks to the commenters;
-shortygirl
-NME_foREVer_6661

I'm drawing Jimmy. I love his face. Check out my funny/sad short story about Jimmy here. Check out my contest for Avenged Sevenfold stories here.

I hope you guys like the new layout I made [: