Sequel: Temporary
Status: Complete. Thank you for reading. :)

Trapped

The Truth Hurts

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Harper/Reject’s POV*^
“Grimm!” I called after her, and she stopped at the door, and looked at me. I got up and went over to her.

“Not now, Harp.” She said quietly, and I put my hands on her shoulders.

“Listen to me, we knew a few Brian’s and Matt’s but I think it’s obvious now. They-” I started, but Parker just shook her head, tears filling here eyes as she pushed me away, and I stumbled back.

“They can’t be, I can’t- we can’t face them now, not after all of the shit we’ve put them through.” She said, and I stepped back up to her.

“But it wasn’t our fault!” I exclaimed.

“Just stop Harper, let’s just leave it alone. I realize now this was a bad idea, we shouldn’t have even tried to get their real names.” She looked me in the eyes. “Do you realize what would happen if we ever found out the truth? How hurt our they would be?”

“I don’t care anymore! I just want the fucking truth now!” I said, taking a deep breath, and I think that hit something deep inside her, because her expression changed, and her tone changed.

“Have you ever cared for anyone other than yourself Harp? What would happen to them? To poor Zacky? Ever think of him? Of what you did to him?” She asked, and I felt the stake in my heart as it ripped at the seams. The seams that had taken me so long to sew. I felt my anger return, and I didn’t like it, but it had to be said.

“What about what you did to Jimmy? Huh? He knew you liked him, and I’m pretty sure he felt the same way about you. Do you ever think of anyone but yourself?” I asked through gritted teeth, holding tears back. I don’t cry. Never have, never will.

“You’re the one who told me to do it, Harper. You said, ‘Oh come on! They’ll fucking forgive us!’ Well they didn’t, Harper! They never forgave us for what we put them through.” She yelled, tears streaming down her face, and I felt my stomach twist as I bit down on my lip, tasting blood seep from the gash.

“So it’s my fault now that you broke Jimmy’s heart?” I asked half-heartedly. I didn’t know what was happening, my mind didn’t comprehend the words as they poured form my lips. “What? Is it my fault that dad died too?” I couldn’t stop. No matter how bad I wanted to I couldn’t stop the words from pouring out of my mouth. She tried to speak, but her voice was cut off by sobs.

“Fuck you, Harper.”

“Go to hell.” I seethed.

“I will, but I’m taking you with me, you heartless fuck.” She said, and it seemed like she wanted to say more, but she just ran out, leaving me in the bathroom. I fell to the floor, scooting back against the wall as I took deep breaths, trying to keep the tears away. I wanted to rip them all to shreds. I wanted to kill Shadows, and feed him and his friends to the zombies. They weren’t our old friends, Parker was right about that. Then it hit me what I had said to Parks. I never fought with my sister. Never. I loved her, and she loved me, and we took care of each other, we didn’t tell each other to fuck off, and go to hell, but suddenly, we had. I wasn’t sure how I got there, but soon I was raging through the store to the back, where I found Shadows sitting back against the glass case, talking to Christ.

“Hey fuck face!” I yelled, and smiled as Shadows looked over at me. I walked over and grabbed him by the collar, and Christ and Vengeance quickly got out of the way.

“What in the hell Reject?!” He yelled as I pulled him to his feet, and slammed him back against the glass case, making the whole thing rattle.

“Ever since you and your stupid ass face walked into my life, everything’s seemed to crumble.” I glared, as he tried to pull my arms off of his shirt, but I wasn’t letting go. I had some built up aggression, and he had become my new rag doll. “I just had a fucking fight with my sister because of you. You make me fucking sick, and I hate you with every fiber of my being!” I yelled at him, but he didn’t flinch.

“What? I’m the reason you and your stupid sister can’t get along?” Stupid. Sister. Oh my fuck, he has crossed the line now. I brought back my fist and hit him, his head flew to the side, and as he spit out a mouthful of blood, he smiled, and whispered, “That all you got, bitch?” I dropped him, bringing my knee up to catch his chin as he fell to the ground.

“Reject, stop!” I heard Vengeance yell as I kicked Shadows’ side, and Shads smiled.

“You kick like…a girl.” Shadows whispered, smiling up at me with a mouthful of blood, his teeth stained pink for the moment. I quickly turned as Christ and Vengeance tried to pull me off of him.

“Let me go right fucking now, or you’ll get a dose of what he’s getting.” I said, a sharp glint in my eyes, as Christ stumbled backwards, staring at me like I had lost it, and Vengeance backed up. I was about to snap at him, but I was pulled down as Shadows pulled my leg, and got on top of me. I felt his fist connect with my cheek, and I returned the blow.

“Harper!” Time stopped. I heard Zacky’s voice, and everything swam back to me. I let my hands drop as I went numb. Everything clicked in place. Before I could decipher it, Shadows’ fist came back down, and my world snapped to black.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*The Rev’s POV*^
I watched as Grimm ran from the bathroom, tears streaming down her face, and I was about to run after her, but everything I had just heard was still fresh in my head. They were Harper and Parker. I saw Reject run from the bathroom next, but she didn’t notice me either, and she was out of sight in less than a second. That was Harper, and…and Grimm was Parker… I stood behind the door for a second before I heard screaming.

“Reject, stop!” I heard Zacky yell, and I hesitated a minute before I took off, and I arrived at the gaming isle to see Matt on top of Reject. He threw a punch, and she returned one. “Harper!” Zacky yelled, and Reject fell limp and Matt delivered one more blow, and her eyes closed as she fell unconscious.

“Matt! Get off of her! Get off of her now!” I yelled, and shoved him off of who used to be one of my best friends.

“Rev! What the fuck!?” Matt yelled, and I kneeled beside Harper.

“Harp!” I patted her cheek, but she wouldn’t come to. “You asshole! This is fucking Harper!” I screamed at him, and Johnny stood up.

“No, she’s not! She’s just an annoying little bitch!” Matt yelled, and Brian came walking up.

“What in the hell is going on?” He asked, and I pointed at Matt.

“He knocked Harper out.” I said, and Brian’s face dropped. “Don’t ask.” I shook my head, and looked at Zacky as I stood up. “Zacky, take her to your room and watch her, she’s going to be hurt, thanks to the fucking Incredible Hulk over there.” I said, and Zacky nodded, and bent down, and picked her small frame up, and walked off. I sighed as I sat down on the couch we had drug back here.

“Can someone please explain why we are using our real names, and why you and Zack kept calling that girl Harper?” Johnny asked, getting up off the floor, and I nodded.

“They figured out our names, thanks to a few people I will not mention, and-” I was cut off by Brian.

“How did you find that out?” He asked.

“I overheard them when I was walking by the girls’ restroom. Here’s the fucked up part; Grimm is Parker, and Reject is Harper.” I said, and everyone’s face’s went into shock, even Matt just sat in the floor and stared at me like I had just gave him two hours to live, ignoring the blood seeping out of the corner of his mouth, and running out of his nose.

“O’Klimin?” Matt asked lightly, and I nodded.

“The only two on the planet. And you beat Harper up and knocked her out. I bet you feel bad about doing that to the ‘annoying little bitch’ now, don’t you?” I asked, and his face got cold again as he stood up.

“Fuck no.” He said coldly. “Because she left us low and drained years ago, along with that sorry ass sister of hers, and I could give two fucks les about them.” He said, but before I could say anything else he walked off.

“I’ll go get him.” Johnny offered, and ran off. I stood up, but Brian stopped me.

“Where are you going?”

“Parker and Harper had a big fight in the restroom, and Parks ran off crying. She may have fucked us all over, but she’s still a human being.” I said softly, and pulled my arm from his grasp, our earlier fight still roaming in my head as I walked off.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Zacky’s POV*^
I stared down at Harper as she laid on my bed. I still couldn’t believe it was her. I had begun to think she was dead, but yet here she is, right in front of me. I didn’t know if I should be mad or happy. I’m mad and upset about all of the things she put me through way back then, but I’m in a way happy that she’s not dead. I loved her; I can’t deny that. I don’t trust her now, it’s going to take some time to build up my trust with her again, but a piece of my heart keeps telling me that I still love her. I didn’t know, I could barely think. I wasn’t thinking when I yelled ‘Harper’ at her, I was just curious as to how she’d react. She immediately stopped fighting, like she was in a daze, shocked that I had called her name; that I had even remembered. I just watched her as she breathed lightly, a piece of her hair fell in her face, and I gently brushed it away. I felt it then, I felt that twang of hurt in my heart because someone had hurt her. But not just any someone; my best fucking friend, Matthew Sanders.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Matt’s POV*^
“I don’t really give a fuck Johnny, that doesn’t change shit. Just because we’re meeting up years later doesn’t mean that they’ve changed.” I told Johnny as I walked aimlessly through isles, just trying to loose the little shit.

“But they used to be our best friends, and don’t you feel just maybe a little bad about beating Harper up?” He asked, and I stopped and turned towards him.

“We haven’t confirmed that’s the Harper we knew, or the Parker, got it?” I asked, pointing a finger in his face.

“But what if it is, Matt? What are you going to do then? You can’t just keep fucking running away from them. You need to just realize that Harper’s not dead, and Parker isn’t across the globe.” He said, and I hated admitting he was right, but I didn’t have much of a choice.

“Johnny, say another fucking word, and I’ll kick your ass.” I growled, and he sighed.

“Fine, keep being an asshole, and see what happens. Reject kicked your ass back there until she got distracted, I wouldn’t put it past her to kill you. And now that I’ve put up with this shitty attitude you’ve gotten since we got here, I hope she does kill you.” He said, and turned and walked off. I stood there for a second in slight shock. It took a lot to get Johnny really pissed off like that. He never really lashed out besides in a playful manner. What am I doing?

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Jimmy’s POV*^
I finally found Parker. She was where I was earlier, I just followed the sound of sobs until I found the right clothes rack. I got down on my knees and crawled under the jeans, and looked up at her as she wiped her eyes.

“W-what are you doing here?” She asked, and I sighed, crossing my legs as I sat in front of her.

“Parks, the truth’s out.” I said, and she froze for a second before looking up at me.

“What are you talking about?” She wiped her eyes again, scooting away from me slightly.

“Parker, I know it’s you. Everyone knows the truth except for Harper, because Matt knocked her out.” I was about to continue, but as soon as I told her about Harp she took off, and I crawled out from under the rack, and ran after her as she ran towards the isles we had made rooms out of. Maybe I should have saved that little bit of information for last.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all of the readers, subscribers, and special thanks to the commentors:

pekigirl
haventmissedyouyet

I should be locked away on an island somewhere away form society.

Along with Shannon.

We can share a cell in an abandoned asylum. XD

xoxo, Saleigh

P.S. Did you know that if you hit someone in the head with a frozen loaf of bread you can knock them unconscious? .....Hey, don't look at me like that, you're the one reading the notes of a lunatic.

(Shannon.) P.S.S There's a mouse. In the house. By the cans. With some pans. Release the cat. To eat his hat. Sorry about the mess. Of that breakfast. Something Saleigh was nice enough to send to me through a text.