‹ Prequel: Separated
Status: Active Updates May be Slow, I'm Sorry

I Need You

Hale

"Sirs, we have arrived."Benny said. He was our driver, we didn't technically need one, Raine and I could both drive. But he insisted on driving us this one last time.

"Thank you so much Benny!" I smiled and and crawled up in front to hug him. He had driven me around since I was in Kindergarten and he would be retiring soon. I'll miss him so much, he was like my second dad, since my real dad has been dead for 11 years now.

"It's really no big deal Hale." He said, finally calling me what I had wanted him to.

"But its the last time you'll ever drive me around! Promise you'll come back and visit. I'll miss seeing you everyday." I squeezed him one last time and crawled back.into the back of the limo.

"I'll visit as much as I can. It won't be that hard either, your mom has bought me a house just around the corner, so you can see Lillia and Rachel everyday! Maybe even have dinner with us." Lillia and Rachel were his two daughters, they were just getting into junior high and I hadn't seen them in so long. I'm glad my mom is so generous.

"I'm so glad!" I said and hopped out of the car.Benny helped us with our luggage, and the three of us; Raine, Zeke, and I, started walking towards the campus. Once we got to the cement walkway up to the main entrance we froze.

"Oh." Zeke gasped.

"My." I gasped.

"God." Raine gasped. I heard our luggage fall out of our hands.

"New, I suppose." A lady said coming up behind us. We nodded. "Welcome to Harvard!"

"I can't believe I'm here." Raine said and looked a little light headed. I put my arm around his shoulders in an effort to hold him up so he wouldn't fall. Zeke did the same.

"You must be the undergraduates." The Lady smiled at us.

"Uh yeah, we're supposed to be graduated but, or school neglected to inform us that we had to take at least 3 years of high school." I laughed awkwardly and ran my hand through my hair.

"Ah yes, I'm the Dean here, I know your whole story. You," She pointed at me. "Are Hale, your dad is deceased and you managed to pull a 4.0 in classes 2 years ahead of where you should be. You, are Raine you're Hale's twin. You guys just met each other this year because you were separated by birth, and both your adopted parents died tragically in a car accident. I'm so very sorry." She paused and took a deep breath. "And you, are Zeke you moved her from Britain a couple years ago. You have been doing just as well as Hale and Raine, and you set a record at your school in Britain for the fastest 50 meter free style on the swim team." She smiled at us.

"Wow!" I gasped. "That's amazing." She just laughed.

"Come on, let's get you all set up." She started walking away ushering us toward her office. I still can't believe I'm here. I'm at Harvard the first college ever in America.

We sat in here office and discussed our schedules and dorms. We all had a room together with two other random guys. With the same sexual orientation as us, is what the Dean said. I actually really liked her. She was really nice and understanding. We thanked her for her time and started to leave the office to find our dorm and what not , when she said something that made me freeze.

"Congratulations on Prom King and Queen." She smiled and chuckled.

"You know everything!" Raine said as he pulled me out of the door. Once we finally found our dorm room, after wandering around for about a half an hour. We were greeted by the two other guys.

"Hey, I'm Luca." One he had dark brown hair with a little red and blond in his hair. He had a ring of eyeliner around his eyes and it actually looked good on him.

"And I'm, Rory!" The other smiled happily. He had had large and lovely brown eyes with bleach blond hair. He eyes could never be anywhere near as beautiful as my Raine's.

"Hi," I greeted back. "That's Zeke, this is Raine,and I'm Hale."

"Awe the twins are named Raine and Hale, like the weather!" Rory nudged Luca and bounced up and down. Luca just smiled and nodded.

"What are your majors?" Rory asked.

"Medical." I smiled and told them.

"Business." Raine said. "I can be Hale's own personal lawyer."

"The medicine science thing." Zeke said, very professionally, that was sarcasm... "I'll make new drugs for Hale or whatever."

"You guys must be really close." Rory said and smiled. I pulled Raine into a hug and threw my arm around Zeke's shoulders.

"Unbelievably." I said and smiled.

"Are you two...?" Luca said pointing between Raine and I.

"Would you hate us forever?" Raine asked.

"No of course not! Luca is my twin and I love him too!" Just to prove it Rory turned and pressed his lips to Luca's, in a quick but passionate kiss. When they broke apart I saw a huge smile on his face. It really suited him, he should smile more often.

"Yay, then yes, we love each other very much!" Raine jumped up and wrapped his legs around my waist and kissed me. I kissed back as I stumbled backward due to the suddenness of the attack and fell back onto the bed. When we broke apart Raine rolled over and we started laughing uncontrollable.

"Wait, there's only two beds in here." Zeke said; ignoring what just happened.

"Well, there is a couch and another room, but we use that for....privacy, if you know what I mean." Rory winked very obviously and we laughed. I liked these people.

"So do I have to sleep on the couch?" Zeke sounded very sad.

"You can share the bed with us." Raine and I offered at the same time. Zeke smiled and agreed.

"Yay!" Raine shouted and jumped up and down. "A people burrito!" He hugged us all close.

He had gotten a lot more peppy-er over the summer. He seemed so happy, which made me happy, which led to kissing. Which led to a locked door, and some...fun. He was so good in the bedroom it was amazing. I pushed that thought out of my mind and focused back on reality.

"Now." Raine said suddenly. "Our mission this semester is to get Zeke a boyfriend!"

"Hm, that sounds fun!" Rory smiled evilly. "I have some candidate!" He sang a little bit.

"This year is going to be so much fun!" Raine said and brought all of us together in large group hug.

This year was going to be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay it's up, sorry for the slight delay,and that its short!

But thank you to all of my subscribers already! I didn't even have the first ch. up yet <3
It's funny because my subscribers out number my readers :P Thank you guys soooo much!

Anyway:

Comment&&Subscribe

I hope its not bad! Oh and do you like Luca and Rory? I like them, and I thought Raine and Hale could use some help from some twins that have been doing it longer :)