Status: Every chapter will take some time to update. I'm having trouble coming up with letters that are always in the beginning... if you get an idea PM me and maybe I'll use it... Maybe...

Mrs. Love

Chapter 31- What's done is done

The week passed quickly as did the weekend. He didn't know what to do. He wanted to tell everyone who she was, but he didn't want to go against her wishes or have her harassed because he knew. Yet at the same time he had to tell. Which is why Monday came and he walked into school not knowing what he was going to do. He looked around trying to locate Music with his eyes, and when he found her she was sitting in front of her locker with Zach next to her. Her head was placed on his shoulder and the two were talking.

He wanted that. He wanted what those two had, but it was something he knew he wouldn’t be finding here. Not in this stupid town. He simply wanted to do something, be someone bigger than all this, but that wasn’t happening. He couldn’t in this town, because in that town you were born into being someone, or born into being no one, but only in this town. It was something predetermined at birth. Music was born to be no one, and Zach was born to be someone, how the pair ended up together was something he never understood, but something he longed for, longed for more than he would ever admit. He wanted to be someone and to have someone. He had friends, he was even the captain of the football team, but he wanted more. He worked from being born as a no one to become the football captain, so he was someone, but at the lower end of the someone list, why? Because he wasn’t born a someone. He didn’t know what to do, or what to say or anything. He wanted something more, but what that something more was he wasn’t really quite sure. His goal was to leave their town and hopefully find himself.

So he decided to do it. He had her identity announced. He didn’t know why… maybe he was still trying to be a bigger someone to all the people in the town. Maybe he was trying to prove something to himself, if not everyone else. He had nothing to prove, but he didn’t know that. He didn’t think of the consequences he just did. And the result was not what he expected, but by the end of the day half the couples that had walked in the halls that day were broken. That was not what he expected at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
short and pretty shitty... sorry