Sequel: Lost in Paradise

Can I See You Now?

Frank Knows

I sat back away from the computer screen and covered my mouth with my right hand.

How? How did he know? Was I really that obvious, or was Frank just smart as fuck? I decided to go with the second option, because if I was really that obvious, I was sure the school would've figured it out by then and I would be in a science labratory having tests run on me.

I almost called mom up to my room to tell her that Frank had found out. Then I remembered that she didn't know about him. I was in the middle of a fucking crisis and I had no one to go to about it! Ugh, I hated this curse!

Sighing, I stood up and went downstairs, walking up to my mom who was in the kitchen working on some paperwork.

"Mom?" I asked softly.

"Yeah, Gerard?" She asked, not looking up from her paperwork.

"I decided that I'm not going to school tomorrow. I don't think I'll be able to handle it." There must've been something in my voice that made mom almost look up... Almost.

"What made you decide against it?" She asked.

"I just... I don't think it's a good idea." I said, then walked back up to my room.

I didn't know what I was going to do. What if Frank told? Maybe I shouldn't have logged out so quick.. I should've talked to him. Threatened him.. Told him that if he told, I would end him.

With my heart beating quickly, I logged back into the IM.

I say:
Frank... I don't know what exactly to say to you except one thing: You tell anyone about this, I will kill you. Do you understand me?

I then sat back, almost regretting being a dick to him, but it had to be done. You have to use force with these kinds of situations. I mean, I liked Frank, I liked him a lot, but I couldn't... I couldn't risk it...

Frank says:
Fine then. If you're going to think that I would actually tell people about you, then you obviously don't know me very well. I'm done with this... Whatever we had. Goodbye, Gerard.

I looked at the words on the screen, tears stinging my eyes. That was it. That was all. I no longer had a friend. No one to talk to during school. No one to vent to. No more crush.

I put my fingers on the keys, not knowing exactly what to say. I suddenly lost my mind, lost all control of myself.

I say:
Fine then, you fucking faggot. Stay the fuck out of my life and watch your fucking back.

A couple second later the computer made a tiny ting sound. The screen read, Frank has disconnected.

I threw my glasses off a brushed the tears from my eyes.

Still not thinking, I looked out the window, fury erupted inside of me. I looked at a couple that was crossing the street, they both incinerated. I heard screams all around. I turned away from the window quickly and threw my glasses back on.

I heard the screams of confusion and fear down below.

"They just turned to ashes!"

"It came out of nowhere!"

"What in the hell happened?"

I smiled. Just smiled. For the first time in my life, I was actually estatic that I had the curse placed on me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh dayum! Thoughts?