Sequel: Lost in Paradise

Can I See You Now?

7

Gerard's POV

I saw Frank walking in the school hallway looking down to the floor. Some of the jocks bumped into him on purpose, he didn't even react. I wanted to rip off my glasses and turn them into dust.. Something was wrong with Frank. I walked over to him.

"Hey Frank, what's wrong?" i asked looking down at him. He didn't even bother to lift his head up. "Nothing" he answered.
"Sure?" i asked. He nodded.
"You're a really terrible liar." i said looking at him and smiling a bit.
"I don't want to talk about it Gerard.." he pushed me out of the way carefully and continued walking with his head down. We didn't talk for the rest of the day.

*

I got home and did my homework. I later continued finishing some last touches in the sketch of Frank. I finally finished it and walked towards the laptop. I logged on MSN and saw that Frank was online. He started the conversation.

Frank Says:
Hey Gee..

My heart skipped a beat when he called me Gee, no one has ever done that. I quickly typed back.

Gerard Says:
Hello, Frank :)

Frank Says:
Sorry acting fucked up today, it's just that my dad lost his job yesterday. And if my mum does too we have to move.

M-move? Frank's gonna move? The thought of it was just terrible. He's the only friend i have, and i have feelings for him. I gotta help him somehow..

Gerard Says:
That's sucky, i'm sorry to hear. But there are a lot of jobs in New Jersey. What if he works a small one for now, and see if he gets the chance for something better?

Frank Says:
Yeah, that's a good idea. I will ask him and see if he can.

I smiled at the screen. The fact that Frank actually takes time and effort to type to me, makes me happy. And seeing the small 'Frank is typing...' on the side of the screen makes my heart beat 10 times faster. It sounds pathetic really, but i haven't had someone this close for a long time. I almost forgot how it was. Did Frank even have a clue i had feelings for him?