Status: Typing :)

Pretty Red Pumpkin Skittles.

Chapter Three.

Mikey’s P.O.V.
I groan as I climb out of my bed and into my bathroom. I get on with my bathroom duties before heading back to my bedroom. ’Piss; check, shower; check, teeth; check, hair; check and finally; shaven; check!’ Happy that I did everything within half an hour, I pull on a clean pair of boxers, followed by my jeans. I sit on my bed and pull a pair of socks on and slip my shoes on. I stand and grab a t-shirt from the pile of new shirts before pulling it over my head. I grab my bag and shove what I need into it before heading out of the front door of my apartment.

I sit back in a chair out the front of my coffee house, sipping on the first cup of coffee of the day and smoking the first cigarette of the day as I watch my employee’s inside sorting everything out for opening hours. I feel my phone vibrate against my leg as it starts to play “Always” by Blink 1-8-2. I groan, taking a drag of my cigarette and pull the phone out of my pocket. I look down at the caller I.D.

”Gerard.” I yawn.
”Hey bro, how was your chat with Frank…?” He asked as I roll my eyes.
”It was so sexy, we spent the whole night, just telling each other how we’d like to take it…” I reply sarcastically. ”It was nice… we played 10 questions and we plan on chatting again at the same time tonight…” I smile and take a sip of my coffee.
”Aww, does my little bro have a crush?” I swear I can hear him smirking.
”Fuck off Gerard. I got to get to work… I’ll call you at lunch…” I take the last drag of my cigarette and put it out. ”Talk later Gee…” I hang up and walk inside with my coffee in hand.

-6:58pm-
Those two minutes are seriously taking their time. I have already packed my bag, have it already over my shoulder, coffee in hand and cigarette between my fingers. ’I hate long day’s like today.’ I assign Jess to be assistant manager and to lock up tonight; the shop doesn’t close until around midnight. I look over her head at the clock and watch as it clicks over from 6:59 to 7:00 I grin and push myself away from the wall.
“Be good, remember to lock up. I will be back here at ten past midnight to check… if you haven’t…” I warn them and throw a hand up to say bye as I wander out of the coffee house.

-9:00pm-
I hate waiting. I take a bite of my taco, watching something called ‘Glee’ which is quite painful actually… except that kid, he’s kinder cute… I hate this. I finish my food and sip on my beer and watch the clock above the TV. Twenty-five minutes to go. I look over at my laptop to see if he has signed in early. No such luck.

-9:32pm-
’Pretty Pumpkin’ wants to talk to you
Yes or No?


I jump up and pull the laptop onto my lap and press yes. I bite my lip and watch as he starts the conversation.

Pretty Pumpkin; Hey sexy, how was your day today?
Red Skittle; Quite tiring. But I am glad you are online now :)
Pretty Pumpkin; Yeah… me too. I’m glad I’m talking to you now :)
Red Skittle; I’m glad :)
Pretty Pumpkin; Mikey? If I asked you to web-cam lunch tomorrow, would you show?
Red Skittle; What is web-cam lunch?
Pretty Pumpkin; It’s where we sit in front of our computers at work and eat our lunch, together. Just via a web cam instead of in person…
Red Skittle; Oh um, sure :) why not?
Pretty Pumpkin; Yeah…? Awesome, how’s 1:30 for you?
Red Skittle; It’s good for me :)
Pretty Pumpkin; I can’t wait now, will need to think what to have for lunch now… um…
Red Skittle; Why don’t we play 10 question’s part two while we think?
Pretty Pumpkin; Good plan, batman :) Shall I go first?
Red Skittle; I was hoping you would x]
Pretty Pumpkin; Alright, 1. Did you dream about me last night?


I roll my eyes and smirk. I grab a cigarette and light it, taking a deep drag.

Red Skittle; Yes I did.
Pretty Pumpkin; 2. Was I huge?!! ;)
Red Skittle; Sorry to deflate your ego, but I didn’t think of you in a sexual way… we just… met and had coffee.
Pretty Pumpkin; Sound’s cute. 3. What would you say, if I said I might have gotten off to you last night?
Red Skittle; You did…?
Pretty Pumpkin; No, it was just a question…
Red Skittle; Oh… well I don’t know what I would say… this is only the second time we have spoken.
Pretty Pumpkin; Good point. 4. What is your coffee house called? In case I feel in the mood to be a stalker?
Red Skittle; I shouldn’t tell you if you are planning on stalking me… that could turn horrible.
Pretty Pumpkin; That is also a good point. 5. I imagine you to wear a pair of skinnys and a band tee… is this true?
Red Skittle; Pretty true… :) I’m not always in a band tee… and sometimes I wear my PJ bottom’s into work.
Pretty Pumpkin; You are too cool for words, Mikey. 6. What was your first jerk off like?
Red Skittle; Are you serious? O.M.G.
Pretty Pumpkin; Pretty serious :)
Red Skittle; Oh god… well… it was awkward, to be honest… I had no real idea of what I was doing, I just knew it felt good… but still, so awkward.
Pretty Pumpkin; Aw, my poor baby. 7. Tell me a turn on.
Red Skittle; A turn on…? Um… I love it when guy’s leave small butterfly kisses over my chest and especially my nipples…


Oh god, why am I being so honest with him? I take a final drag and put it out, before grabbing the beer bottle. I take a sip and watch the computer screen.

Pretty Pumpkin; Well I can’t wait to suck your nipples then ;D
Red Skittle; Oh yeah? What makes you so confident I would let you?
Pretty Pumpkin; I just have a feeling… anyway 8. Are you looking forward to seeing me on webcam tomorrow?
Red Skittle; I am, I’m also nervous, but it will be nice to see what you actually look like, not just your display picture.
Pretty Pumpkin; Same… what’s your Skype name?
Red Skittle; ‘Mikey.Way80’ Is that number 9?
Pretty Pumpkin; No, this is though, 9. Can I see you on webcam right now?
Red Skittle; Oh um… sure… just… give me a minute!
Pretty Pumpkin; Ok… take your time.


I place the laptop on the coffee table and run into the bathroom and look at my reflection. I finger my hair, I brush my teeth and I wash my face quickly. I smile a little and chew my lip, going back over to the laptop. I down what’s left of my beer before sitting back down.

Red Skittle; Talk to you on Skype?
Pretty Pumpkin; Meet you there, Mikey Way.
Red Skittle; Meet you there.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have come up with a nice plan, when writing these. I write two chapters and once the second one is finished, I upload the first. Then carry on writing the next.
I like this plan.
I also love writing this story :)

I have also changed Mikey's age to 27, as well how I have wrote it, he owns this cafe and Frank owns his own tattoo parlour, so it makes sense they're older than 22/23 xD

Enjoy. Feedback is always needed :)