Status: Fin.

My Life as a Navy Wife

My Babies

The time that Jack got to spend with us was amazing, though all good things have to come to an end and Jack had to leave to go on his mandatory service. Which meant that I began recording everything again. My work didn't want to lose me so I got to work mainly from home, and the days where I needed to go in for a meeting I was always allowed to bring the babies.

Elena and Addie had moved into town so they would come and help with the twins if there was ever a meeting that I wasn't able to have them at. One of the girls would take the kids for a walk in the pram whilst I was in the meeting and I would treat them to lunch straight afterwards.

Joshua and Elouise grew so quickly, at 3 months they both started sitting up on their own, then when Jack was home for a week Joey said his first work, Lulu started crawling first, but no matter what, if one did something the other was only a day or two behind.

I sent every single video to Jack, the one of Lulu and Joey sitting in the kitchen surrounded by the pans they'd just pulled out of our cupboards, the one from when I had walked in to see Joey had covered Lulu in poster paint, one of them blowing kisses to the camera, every single thing I had of our mischievous beautiful little babies.

Before we knew it, the twins were turning 3 and there was only a month left before my wonderful husband was coming home for 6 months leave.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is currently my only active story on the site, it is now complete and I am working to post the chapters up here. I love you all :)