Status: Completed, please continue on to sequel ----->

We Won't Back Down

Chapter Sixx.

Chapter Sixx

Dahlia Elwell.

I popped the top off the ice cold cherry pepsi I held in my hand as my fingertips pounded on the keys of my laptop. There came an excited rapping at the front door. I silently cursed to myself and called the person who was about to make me get up off of my ass a few choice words. I slid my laptop off of my lap and rested it on the empty couch cushion next to me. Standing up, I made my way to the door. In one swift yank I swung the door open only to reveal an infamous Ronnie Radke with a hopeful expression plastered upon his face.
"Hey, thank god you're home!" he exclaims, throwing his arms around me in a shocking hug and I hugged him back, trying to figure out what was so excited.
"Hi Ronnie...um...what are you doing here?" I ask, both confused and taken aback by his hug and intoxicated by the scent of his cologne.
"I was wondering if you wanted to get a tattoo with me? I mean, you wouldn't have to pay for anything, because I would be buying it for you." he stammered on and I could tell that his ADD was kicking in.
"Well, I mean, I could pay..."
"Nope, it's your birthday present from me!" he exclaims and I sighed, shaking my head.
"Ronnie, my birthday was three months ago" I point out and his mouth drops open, I could tell he was racking his brain for a comeback.
"Well shit, make it a belated birthday present then!" he exclaimed and grabbed my jacket off the back of the chair and dragged me out the door. "Now I feel like a fucking ass of a friend. That means you get to pick what we get." He said, grabbing me by the wrist and dragging me along. I giggled and followed him out to his Harley Davidson motorcycle, and may I just state what a beauty it was sittiing there in my driveway.
I hoped on the back of his motorcycle and hugged his waist, his scent filling my nose and pleasing my senses once again. He reved his baby up and we fled onto the streets, the engine roaring in our ears and the wind whipping through our hair. I watched the scenery and fell in love with the ride. Ronnie sang softly, his voice soothing my soul even if I had to strain my ears to hear him over the busy sound of the streets.
Once we arrived at the tattoo parlor, we parked Ronnie's bike and I leaned over his shoulder to whisper in his ear while still hugging him around his waist. "You know, you're a big softy for a such a badass rocker." He grinned and snickered.
"Are you kidding, I'm a remorseless assassin." I let go of him and got off of his motorcycle, throwing my head back and letting out a bundle of laughs. We walked into the building together and Ronnie turned to me and asked "So what are we getting?" sounding slightly nervous and gittery. How cute.
"Umm... hm. Oh! How about Jack skellington and Sally tattoos?" I suggested practically jumping up and down in hopes that he would agree. He looked down and smiled. Then he gazed back up at me took a moment before he answered.
"Alright... Okay, yeah. Why not?" He said chuckling and he made his way up to the front counter to talk to the artist. I smiled as he started talking about the design with the artist and they kept looking over my way.
"Well Miss. Elwell, I was told you would like to go first." he says, taking me and sitting me down in the chair. I showed him where I wanted it on my right bicep and he prepped everything and I knew what I didn't know what I was in for.
He did the fleckle to show me what it felt like and I didn't mind what so ever. It wasn't until he started actually going on it that I felt the need to start cussing in my head. It felt worse than any bee sting I had experienced ever, damn people that lied to me or told me that it didn't hurt at all. I grabbed Ronnie's hand and started squeezing it as tight as I could, wishing I was a little more strong than this.
"Is it hurting that bad...?" he asks shocked and the artist stopped so I could stop shaking. Ronnie made me look him in the eyes and I started getting lost in them, doing everything he could to distract me. After that one time we stopped, I was perfectly fine and when mine got finished is when I noticed that Ronnie had recorded the whole thing.
"You really didn't record that did you?!" I exclaimed and he looked around innocently.
"I have no idea what you are talking about!" he chuckled and the artist left the room to throw the trash away and I tackled him against the chair.
"Ronnie, you better not show anyone!" I growled, watching his reaction go from surprised to the him that I knew wanted to take hold. He grabbed me on either side of the face and kissed me deeply. My heart sped up and I started kissing him back, jumping up when the artist was back and coughed.
"Well Ronnie, it is your turn now if you don't mind me interupting your make out session" he chuckles and Ronnie moves into the chair and I turned the camera onto him.
"Pay back bitch" I chuckle, turning it on. His eyes got wide and pointed a finger at me.
"Hell no! No way, don't you dare Elwell!" Ronnie nagged at me. I stuck my tongue out at him.
"Well Ronald, all is fair in love and war." I winked at him. He rolled his eyes as the artist began drilling on his skin and he sat completely still, not even a wince. He had gotten plenty of tattoos before so it was a like a walk in the park for him. His pain tolerance was a hell of a lot higher than mine even though women are supposed to have higher pain tolerances than men. However, I was whimp. So naturally, I felt even more ashamed.
When Ronnie's Jack Skellington was finished he paid for both of out tattoos and together they costed $160. Not bad, considering how large they were. My Sally tattoo consumed my entire upper right arm. The artist told us to put A and D ointment on them for the first three days then switch to unscented lotion. Ronnie nodded and bid him a farewell and I hollered a 'thank you' over my shoulder on the way out.
On the way home we stopped at Ronnie's favorite resturaunt Dell Taco. My favorite was always Taco Bell and we sort of had this small little rivalry over it. But since I got to choose what tattoo we got, Ronnie got to choose the food place. I refused to eat a taco there, so I got a quesadilla. Ronnie wouldn't let me get away with it though.
"Oh, come on. at least try one. Pleeeease? For me?" he pleaded, his eyes taking on the characteristics of a puppy dog. He slowly rose his already dug into taco to my face. My eyes crossed as I examined it. I sighed with defeat. How could I say no to that face?
"Fiiine!" I groaned and leaned over the table to take a bite out of his taco. I chewed with criticism, trying to find something to complain about. But it was actually really good. I didn't want to admit that I had been wrong so I just smiled and took out a slice of my quesadilla. His lips twisted up into a smug crooked grin. "What?" I questioned.
"You like it." He stated matter-of-factly. I laughed and pushed him playfully, stealing his taco and started munching on it. He started pouting and stole my food.
"I was just taking a few bites, careful carl!" i exclaimed laughing and handed it back to him, only to watch him smirk. We finished eating and he picked everything up and threw it away, before we made our way out to his bike.
"No, I'm just gonna bask in the fact that my girlfriend actually likes Del Taco!" he said happily and I sat there for a second, looking at him in shock.
"G-girlfriend?" I ask and bite my lip, I knew how Ronnie was with women...two week curse then he was onto a new one.
"Shit...will you?" he asks softly taking my hand to help onto his motercycle, I smiled happily and nodded exstatically and he grins, kissing my lips fully. I fell into sync with him and wrapped arms around his neck.
"Thank you Ronnie." I whisper against his lips and he grinned like the chesire cat, hoping on and taking off. We got to the house and I unlocked the door, unaware of where my sisters had gone off to. I looked at the a note left on the table.
Gone to the movies with Jacky and Athena, we'll be back soon. Stay out of trouble.
S
I smiled and pulled out the futon, putting in Nightmare Before Christmas[i/] and curling up against Ronnie, before sleep slowly overtook the both of us. The next thing I heard as sleep pulled me into full slumber, the voice of my sister pulled me out.
"Well, this is quite the turn of events."