Status: New. :3

Girl I Know

You Wont Believe The Stories I've Been Told

♥Emily’s POV♥

I woke up that next morning with everyone still passed out. Ashley was on top of Ian, and I was on top of Josh. Yet… we were home.

What the fuck happened?

I groaned from my headache but managed to force myself over to the video camera that lay on the table. I couldn’t remember shit to save my life. Watching it reminded me why. We had drunk so much in such a short amount of time. Ashley was the worst, she always was. She was completely smashed. And then… she made out with Ian?

They were both still asleep when I looked over at them and raised an eyebrow. Ashley was dreaming something weird, eyebrows furrowed together confusedly. Ian just looked really fucking pleased. I laughed inwardly and then returned my attention to the tape. In the background of Ashley and Ian, Josh and I were spinning around in the background. Dancing maybe? We fell down out of the corner of the screen and I assume we just passed out while we were dancing.

Within the next hour everyone else in the quiet room woke up, groaning also and therefore causing the house to sound like the starting point for the zombie apocalypse. There was a knock at the door. I felt like just ignoring it, but I didn’t. Whoever it was kept knocking and my sore head couldn’t take it.

I stumbled over to the vibrantly colored door and opened it, looking shocked when I saw Brian and Zacky standing there. Brian pushed past me, into the house, and over to Ashley who was now seated on the couch. Zacky followed him slightly but stayed closer to me than to him.

The next ten minutes could have made us get our own reality TV show.

Ian sat up, grabbing his head and looking confused when he saw Brian sitting next to Ashley on the couch.

“Look… I’m really sorry about yesterday. I just got jealous and I know I should have done something about that bitch getting all up in your face like that. It was totally wrong.”

“It’s… it’s fine. I forgive you,” Ashley responded quietly, her headache probably twenty times worse than the one causing my to feel like my brain was about to explode at any second.

Ian however seemed to ignore his headache and stood up quickly. “You’re just going to forgive him, just like that?”

“Well… yeah. He is my boyfriend after all,” she looked up at Ian as she spoke. No awkwardness in her voice or on her face.

She didn’t remember shit. Hell, if I didn’t remember shit there was no way she did.

Ian looked pissed and about fifty different levels of hurt and jealousy spread across his face. He didn’t care to hide his emotions as he had been doing in front of her all these past years and stormed out of the house, leaving the video camera on the table.

Brian looked at it inquisitively before picking it up and starting to watch it.

Oh shit.

He laughed at first, at how shit faced Ashley was. But you could tell when he got to the part with her and Ian; his face contorted into complete anger and he glared over at a very surprised looking Ashley.

“I swear to fucking God I do not remember any of that.”

“Bullshit!” he yelled, getting up from the couch. Ashley got up too; she was never one to be submissive.

“You saw how much we fucking drank! I don’t even know how the fuck we got back here!”

“You’re such a fucking liar. You cheated on me. That girl was right; you are a skank.”

That’s when things started to get ugly. She slapped him across the face. Hard. Hard enough to leave a red welt of a handprint before she managed to seethe through gritted teeth “Get the fuck out of my house then, you jealous bastard.”

He just glared and muttered a “fine” before leaving and dragging an apologetic looking Zacky with him. I sighed and looked over when I heard another groan from the corner of the room. Josh has somehow managed to sleep through all of that and was just now waking up, looking very confused.

“I’ll be back you two. I need to go fucking talk to the asshole named Ian who left his camera here.”

Poor Ian. It was no use trying to stop her, though.

♥Ian’s POV♥

I drove my car home alone, angrily. I knew I was speeding but I didn’t fucking care.

How could she just forgive him, just like that? He hadn’t done shit to help her, yet I did and I got nothing except for anger from her.

When I got home I pulled haphazardly into the driveway before killing the engine and storming inside, taking an Advil and sitting down on the couch. Just sitting.

Before Ashley decided to come over. Decided to come over and not even knock, just storm in. She looked beyond pissed, and I really hoped it was because of Brian. But like I was most of the time in my life, I was wrong. She was pissed entirely at me.

“Why the fuck did you leave your stupid little camera over at my house?”

“I forgot about it…” It just dawned on me then that she was holding it in her hands.

It was true though, in my anger at that stupid douchebag I had just left it on the table.

“Do you know what the fuck is on this?”

“Yeah. You and I were drunk and we made out.”

She narrowed her eyes. “So you fucking remember then?”

I nodded.

She scoffed. “That means you were drunk enough to stop me. At the very least you could have remembered this so my fucking boyfriend wouldn’t have been kicked out of my house after calling me a skank.”

I sighed. Like I said: stupid douchebag.

“I wanted you to see it eventually anyway. I was hoping then you’d understand,” I said. I was finally going to tell her. My eyes had to have been filled with hope.

“Understand what, Ian?”

“Ashley, I’m in love with you. I have been, since the very moment we met.”

She started shaking her head and in that moment all the hope that was in my eyes turned into tears.

“Don’t you ever fucking say anything like that! Liar!”

And that was the last thing she spit at me before throwing my camera down against the ground and storming out of my house in tears. I sighed and sat back on the couch, my own tears leaving hot stinging trails down my face.

I should have known I’d only end up hurt. Why would she ever want someone like me?
♠ ♠ ♠
honestly; i am proud of this.
also, i maybe kind of cried when i wrote Ian's rejection.
♥ you ashley.