Status: I'd drink to that

Who's this Guy? (Jake's Story)

The Couch

Cara stood back as Jake began working, scanning the area, talking to other cops and detectives.

"Why was I called down here?" Cara jerked her head away from one of the necklaces to see Jake who looked pissed. "It's obviously the store clerk who took the rings." he snapped throwing a file onto the counter. "It doesn't take a scientist to see it. Bring him in for questioning, he'll cave in under a minute."

"But sir we can't find him." one of the detectives said.

"Then do your job and find him." Jake growled before grabbing Cara's arm and dragging her out of the store. She'd never seen the angry side of him, he calmed down quickly.

"Are you always harsh on them?" she asked once he let go of her arm.

"When they are being stupid, yes. All clues pointed at the the clerk who worked last night. The shattered glass was to throw us off. You want to have sex?" he asked suddenly; Cara gasped and looked up at him.

"But we just did it last night."

"Yes, and I didn't know there was a limit."

"My apartment is a little further down the street." she admitted; Jake grabbed her hand and made her walk faster. The second they reached her apartment and she got the door unlocked he grabbed her and pressed his lips onto her's and slammed the door shut with his foot and picked her up and laid her on the couch pulling away long enough to remove her shirt and his own. Only to return his kissing down her neck and stopping at her boobs. She moaned as he nipped at the skin, she slid her hands down his chest , his stomach, then stopped at the top of his jeans and she worked at unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans. She got the button undone before he pushed her arms away and sat her up so he could undo her bra and then undid her own jeans and slid them down her legs. He kissed one of her knees then the other before kissing up her thigh slowly. She gasped when she realized he was about to do and she quickly covered herself with one hand.

"Jake!" he looked up at her, his eyes had darkened.

"What nobody's ever tasted you before?" he asked before nipping at her hip.

"N-no." she answered before he slid his hands under her ass and scooted her more towards the edge of the couch.

"What a shame." he said before he grabbed both of her hands and moved them to her sides, her cheeks turned red as he looked right at her center.

"Jake I-"

"Shh, you'll love it." he growled as he kissed on the lips then moved down stopping at one of her breast then kissed down more, he let go of one of her hands and he slid his hand between her center and felt her wetness and slid his finger into her making her moan out, and then she jerk and gasped the second she felt his tongue on her. The feeling of his tongue working her had her head spinning. He let go of her other hand and she dug her fingers into the cushion of the couch.

"Oh god! Jake-I-I." she was panting as she felt her peak rising quickly, she wasn't sure how much longer she was going to last. Jake slid his hands under her ass pulling her closer to his mouth and squeezed her ass. She cried out just as her climax hit her quickly. "Jake!" she cried out making him lick her one last time before kissing his way back up her body stopping at her neck. He stood up and took off his jeans quickly and picked up Cara to flip them around so he was sitting down and she was straddling him.

"Ride me." he growled as she sank down, he slid right into her making her moan. She sat up some still a little shaky and placed her hands on his shoulders and started to move up and down. After a few slow strokes he grabbed her hips and made her lift up higher then slammed her back down. She felt another orgasm coming quickly. "You're going to come, so quickly?" he growled as he cupped one of her boobs.

"Mm, y-yes!"

"You want me to come inside you?" he asked nipping at her neck, she shuddered and nodded.

"Say it." he growled. "I want to hear you say it." he said before slipping one of his hands between them to rub her clit. He felt her tightening around his cock.

"Ah! Co-come inside me!" she cried out just as he thursted upwards harder causing her to scream his name and himself to groan her's as they came together. She collasped against him and he wrapped his arms around her, both of them trying to slow their breathing. She sat back some to look at him, he opened his eyes and looked back at her. His eyes held something when he looked at her, she wasn't sure what.

"You okay?" he asked after she looked away quickly. She realized what she saw, Devin had never looked at her like that. Like she was his everything; but how long before that look disappered?

"Yeah, I just need to catch my breath." she said before starting to move. He helped her and she collasped next to his side, he kissed the top of her head.

"You're amazing." he said, she sighed and closed her eyes.