Status: I'd drink to that

Who's this Guy? (Jake's Story)

Ass

"Jake sure doesn't come in much anymore." Kelly said as they closed up the bakery. Cara looked up from counting money.

"Nope." she said before looking back down.

"Let me guess, you told him not to stop in anymore right?"

"Yup." she replied not even looking up.

"Little harsh don't you think?"

"Not at all. Shouldn't you be leaving? Don't want to be late for your date do you?"

"You don't need help?"

"Nope, just have to finish counting down the drawer then I can go."

"Well alright. I'll see you on monday Car." Kelly said before grabbing her jacket and rushing out the back. Cara shook her head and smiled before counting the last of the money and putting it in a bag. She was grabbing her jacket when her cellphone beeped letting her know she had a message.

'Come over.' was all Jake said. She looked down at herself.

'I'm covered in flour and icing.' she replied back as she slipped her jacket on and grabbed her things and headed out the back as well and locked the door behind her.

'So? Who r u trying to impress?' Jake replied back as she got into her small jeep Wrangler, she frowned. He was right, but she also felt dirty...then again he did have a shower and she's never had sex in the shower.

'Fine.' she replied back before driving to the bank to drop off the money and then went straight to his apartment. She hurried to his floor and knocked on the door, he opened it a second later and she mentally kicked herself as her heart gave a little jump of joy at seeing him.

"Uh hi." she said before she got pulled into his apartment. He shut the door and walked up to her and pressed his forehead to hers.

"Hi." he said with a little smirk.

"Can I take a shower?" she asked quickly.

"Why? You'll just get dirty again afterwards."

"Well you can join me."

"Sounds tempting, very tempting. But I think I'll wait." he said before kissing her hard and then walking over to his couch and sitting down. "Towels are, you'll find them." he said, Cara frowned.

"Bu-but why?"

"I'd rather wait, better hurry I'm getting bored and might just change my mind." he said not even looking at her, she glared at the back of his head and stormed down the hall. He's been acting like an ass for the past week now and she wasn't liking it. She liked the sweet Jake, something changed and she didn't like it. After a good ten minutes of searching for the towels she finally find them and hurried in the shower. She dried off quickly and did her hair as best as she could without a hair dryer and then re-wrapped the towel around herself and walked into the living room where Jake was still watching ESPN. Tightening the towel around her she stopped in front of the TV blocking his view.

"We need to talk." she snapped.

"No, no we don't." Jake said switching the TV off, her eyes darkened.

"No? Jake you've been an ass to me for like a week now!"

"I thought that's what you expected me to be? All guys are assholes, and they cheat on their girlfriends. But I can't cheat on you because we aren't dating. I told you on sunday that you're amazing and your reply was uh thanks? I am only acting like how you expect me to act Cara! I don't want to be an ass but if it'll help you see we're not all the same then I have to try."

"I-"

"Don't talk come here, and loose the towel." Jake growled; Cara's only response was to follow his instructions. He buried himself deep within her the second she reached him and he pulled her down to him. He skipped fore play knowing she'd already be wet for him, and the second he felt her muscle tightening around him he let himself go. She collasped against him and they both were panting for air. "Cara?" he said her name after a few minutes they started catching their breath. She lifted her head and looked down at him.

"What?"

"I'm sorry." he said causing her to cock her head to the side.

"For what?"

"I love you."