Status: I'd drink to that

Who's this Guy? (Jake's Story)

Sex with a Stranger

Cara was getting ready to close the bakery up when someone came walking into the store. She closed the register back up and looked up to see Jake standing there with flowers in his hand. Kelly's words flashed through her mind.

"You didn't seem like a rose kind of girl so I got you Lilies." he said holding up the three white and pink Lilies.

"Oh." she said taking the flowers from him in surprise, not only did he guess she wasn't a fan of roses he picked out here favorite type of flowers. "Thank you." she said looking around quickly for something that'd hold the lillies and water, she found an nice vase in one of the drawers Kelly must of tossed it in there. Walking over to the sink she quickly sniffed the flowers hoping he didn't notice and she filled the vase up a quater of the way. She turned around to see him smiling, she had to of been caught sniffing them.

"Why won't you give me your number?" he asked.

"I'm not interested." she said walking towards him, he walked behind the counter and stopped an inch from her making her gasp.

"Really? You're not interested?"

"Nope."

"So if I kissed you right now you'd still have the same opinion?"

"Yes, and you're not going to ki-" his lips on her's made her freeze. She felt the pleasure of his kiss all the way between her legs. She wanted him, she wasn't going to deny that, but sleeping with him would either get what he wanted out of her and leave her alone or...no why else would he keep coming back? He just wanted to finish what he never got to start. Cara pushed him back slowly. "Well I'm sober this time. We going to do this or not?" she asked daring; his eyes darkened.

"Wait...do what? All I want is your number."

"I want you, and you want me. I'm not supid we can make it quick in the back."

"Cara this isn't about sex. This is about me wanting your number so I can get to know you, and you me."

"Well I don't want to know you! I just want sex with a stranger and well I know more about you then I'd like but that's okay." she said before grabbing his tie and pulling him down to her and kissing him again. He mumbled something before kissing her back and pulling her body close to his. He untied her apron making it fall to the floor. If it was sex with a stranger she wanted, he was going to give her just that. His hands slid to her ass and jerked her up so she'd wrap her legs around his waist, and he pushed her against the nearest wall. He kept one arm underneath her ass while his other hand roamed her body before finding her breast and squeezing one of them. She moaned against him lips as he slid his hand under her blouse and pushed her bra up so he could reach her better and gently pinched her nipple as he moved his kiss down her neck gently then held her up hire and pushed her shirt up out of the way putting his lips on her nipple now making her moan again louder this time. He returned to her mouth and gently placed her on her feet and unbuttoned her pants quickly and jerked them down along with her panties and she gasped before crying out as he dipped to fingers into her.

"You're soaking already." he growled into her ear as he slid his fingers out to rub her clit.

"Mmm I need you now!" she cried out attempting to unbutton his pants, he helped her and quickly freed himself as she kicked her pants aside and quickly grabbed ahold of him making him groan out in pleasure. She stroked him a few times before he pushed her hand away and lifted her up and had her pressed against the wall again. He slid right into quickly making her gasp in both pain and pleasure. Kelly had been right, five years was too long.

"You're so tight." he growled next to her ear as he pulled out slightly the slammed back into her.

"Ah! It's..been..awhile." she panted. He started to speed up and slammed into her harded feeling her walls tightening around him. Her nails dug into his back as she struggled to hold on.

"Come for me sweets." he growled before squeezing one of her breast and then pinching the nipple.

"Oh! God yes!" she cried out as same came suddenly, he groaned and pumped into her a few more times as he came before groaning and pulling out of her but continued to hold her up. Cara clung to him and sighed with pleasure, Devin could never get her to come, then again his size was nothing compared to the man holding her now. Now that she had a taste of him she wasn't sure she was so ready to give him up. "357-4669." she mumbled against him.

"Huh?" he questioned pulling back some to look at her as she lifted her.

"My number. 357-4669." she said, he smiled and kissed her on the lips before slowly placing her on her feet, she swayed a bit before falling against him.

"You going to be alright?" he asked with a laugh.

"Mmm yeah." she said giving him a dazed look before she straighted out her bra and shirt the looked around for her pants which she pulled them on quickly as Jake struggled to put himself away.

"Shit." he said realizing something.

"What?" Cara asked turning around to face him.

"I didn't use a condom." he said; she smiled.

"Don't worry, I'm on the pill. Now if you'll please let me finish closing up?"

"Oh right." he said before walking towards the door, he didn't even glance back as he walked out.

"Well that'll get rid of him." she said to herself before frowning. "It's what I wanted right?" suddenly her phone beeped she pulled it out to see she got a message from an unknown number.

'Have a nice night Cara.' it read making her bite her lip trying to keep herself from crying.

"They're no good Cara. Keep distance." she said to herself before quickly running over to the door to lock it. Luckily no one had walked in on them.