Status: Complete

The Randomest Collection of Stories about Pretty Much Anything You Can Create a Story About

Chapter This Chapter Is Literally Untitled. Well, not anymore. But it was.

Summer was sitting in gym class cuz she "injured her ankle playing basketball." But everyone knows Summer doesn't play/even remotely like basketball, except for, of course, the evil gym teacher (turned General Grievous), Ms. Krumm. FAIL.

Anyway, Summer was sitting on the bleachers, making a Top 5 Bands list while everyone else was doing volleyball drills (HA HA!) when suddenly, THE MILLENIUM FALCON CRASHED THROUGH THE WALL AND KILLED EVERYBODY!!!!!!!! except for Summer, Emma, Alyssa, and Prestin. But other than that, everyone else died.

THEN LUKE SKYWALKER, PRINCESS LEI, HAN SOLO AND CHEWBACCA STEPPED OUT!

Princess Leia, with her small, metal gun, aimed at Ms. Krumm (Prestin: I thought everyone died? Summer: WELL THEY DID!!!) and pulled the trigger. She was later Chewbacca's dinner. (FCK TO THE YEAH!!!!)

Han Solo, who had previously been released from the carbon-freeze, was stumbling over the students and killing them. (Prestin: YOU TOLD ME EVERYONE DIED!!! Summer: WELL THEY DID!!!!!)

Everyone else died from the impact (Prestin: OH MY GOD. Summer: SHUT UP. xD ) of Luke Skywalker landing the Millenium Falcon, except for Summer, Alyssa, Nicole, Emma, Amy, Prestin, and Mr. Mac. EVen though half those people aren't even in Summer's gym class. THE END!
♠ ♠ ♠
Prestin is the only kid in my gym class, so...there you go.
THAT WAS MENTIONED.
Yeah.
This is an absolutely 100% fake story.

.....OR IS IT?????