Status: Complete

The Randomest Collection of Stories about Pretty Much Anything You Can Create a Story About

Chapter SHUT THE FCK UP, SHE SAID! (Blink's "Cussing Song")

I sure hope you know that the study hall teacher said, “Take your seats so I can take attendance, pweased.” That was a fcking HUGE indent right there, man. Anyway.

So one day in stufy hall, Summer was staring off into space when she suddenly noticed Avenged Sevenfold was STILL trying to get soda from the soda machines. And GUESS WHAT? I know all their names no! Zacky Vengeance, M. Shadows, Brian Haner, Jimmy “The Rev” Sullivan, and Synester Gates –

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE CHICK IN FRONT OF ME IS WEARING A RED FAMOUS STARS AND STRAPS HOOIDE!!!!!!!

MARK HOPPUS AND TRAVIS BAKER WEAR THOSE ALL THE FCKING TIME!!!!!!!

WANNA KNOW WHY???

CUZ IT’S THEIR CLOTHING COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I just flipped out. RESTART.

Once upon a time, there was 3 people, and their names were Mark Allan Hoppus (favorite color: hot pink), Thomas Matthew DeLonge (favorite thing: aliens), and Travis Landon Barker (awesomest hair: Mohawk). Today they decided to scare some kids, so they BUSTED THROUGH THE CAFETERIA ON THE MILLENIUM FALCON! and killed half the study hall.

I fcking wish I had a Stars And Straps hooide. I’m asking for one for Christmas. I’ll wear it every day, and I’ll never wash it, cuz washing is for losers. BTW, 12 days w/o washing the Blink jacket; tied with old record. Mom wanted to wash it but I wouldn’t take it off. Wow, I got off track. Anyway.

So the Millennium Falcon killed everybody, including Mrs. Lee, Mr. WoodRUFF (see, pronouncing it right this time), and this gay-ass substitute teacher. Everyone (surviving kids) started crying cuz the field trip was cancelled, except for Summer and Alyssa, who were very happy. Then Summer ran over and hugged Mark Hoppus. And Mark Hoppus hugged Summer back. For an extremely long time. …(zones out)

Anyway, then Bon Jovi stepped off and started singing, “DID WE FLIPPING SMASH THE ROOF OFF? OH YEAH! DID WE FCKING KILL LIKE HALF THE SCHOOL? HELL YEAH!” And then Alyssa came over and gave JON FRANCIS BONGIOVI! a hug. (Choose which member you want to hug in the space below. NOW! OR I’LL KILL YOU.) And JON FRANCIS BONGIOVI! hugged Alyssa back. For a very long time.

(The following paragraph is shortened to fit the page.)

“NOODLES!!!!!” Summer suddenly yelled, referring to David Bryan. “Colored noodles?” asked Nicole, popping out from around the corner. “Time out corner!” said Alyssa, and she disappeared. “I don’t know what that means,” said Summer. “YOUR MOM!” everybody, bands and all, yelled at once.

THE END
♠ ♠ ♠
Lmao. I know this says it's completed, but I was looking through Word and found like 5 chapters I never put on here. xD So here they are. After this, though, since the 1st semester is over, this is shutting down. :( But don't worry, we'll have a sequel coming out soon -- it's about Bon Jovi and Blink-182 being stuck at Menards. xD
Bye!