Sequel: The Past Is Behind Us
Status: My first kidnap fic - Finished! Sequel up --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->^^^^^^^

Four More Days

My favorite of them all

_____Time Lapse to 2PM___________
I’d spent most of my day on a leash with either Zacky or Johnny. The Rev disappeared at breakfast along with Syn and Shadows.

With the time I spent with my, hopefully not, future rapists I concluded that Zacky was my favorite out of all of them.

His eyes didn’t cloud with lust when he looked at me, at least not much. He actually joked around with me and treated me like a person instead of collateral.

Zacky seemed the most real, not hardened by crime and corruption. He was rough on the outside, but was (mostly) a sweetie on the inside. He acted differently around the rest of A7X than he did when it was just me.

And I am thankful for that.

Not to mention he was pretty cute despite my current predicament and age.

Johnny was a stickler for rules. He was blunt and straight forward. Brutally honest and cold at times. He treated me like a pet, or ignored me all together. He’s such a jackass.

He yanked me around, yelled at me if I sneezed and sent lustful glares at me every like 10 minuets.

Right now, I was beside Zacky sitting in the TV room watching Halloween. He let the chain connected to my collar have 5 feet of slack out of the 7 it offered.

I crossed my ankles and yawned. Not sure how much I trusted him I asked "Zacky?"

He looked over at me, with relaxed green eyes.

"Could I....." I held my arms out towards him stiffly.

He smirked sweetly and nodded. I grinned and scotched closer, resting my head and hand on his chest. I listened to his heart beat under my ear.

I was totally calm right now, Zacky made me forget why I was here, what he was, what Syn did...he made everything okay.

For the time being at least.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short but it shows the feelings she's getting for Zacky. He isn't and won't be prefect, but she'll trust him.

Do you think she'll ever tell him?

Do you think she should?

I wasnt sure how to make Johnny so I needed someone with a stick up his ass. So I picked him.

Sorry Johnny fans!