Love Isn't Always Fair

Fun Town

“I want you to stay out of this one Grace, why don’t you go to the hospital to see your Mom and your nephew” Clay said to me after he finished talking to Elliot Oswald about what happened to his 13 year old daughter, Tristan last night at the local carnival that was in Charming; but I already knew what had happened with Tristan and it made my blood boil which Clay knew so he knew I’d do everything I could to help them.

“Some scum bag is out there thinking he’s gotten away with raping and beating a 13 year old girl, if this happened to me none of the guys would rest until the guy is dead. I just want to help and I won’t fight anyone, besides I saw Abel this morning” I said to my Step Dad in hope that he’d agree to let me help because this guy needed to get caught; I didn’t know Tristan that well but I’d do this for any female.

“Alright you can help us find the bastard who did this but that’s as far as you go, you’re not coming with us when we find him and teach him a lesson” Clay said as he ran his hand over his face because he hated giving into me but I did have all the guys wrapped around my finger; I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a big hug.

“Thanks Clay and I won’t get in your way, I’ll go help Juice look for a suspect” I smiled at my Step Dad before I walked out of the meeting room and over to the bar where Juice was set up with his laptop; I sat beside him on a barstool and thanked Half Sack when he handed me a bottle of water.

“Clay agreed to let you help I see, he really needs to get Gemma in the room when you talk to him” Juice said to me with a chuckle as the three of us watched Clay walk outside mumbling to himself; my Mom was probably the only one who could say no to me unless it was something extremely dangerous which both Clay and Jax would say no to me.

“Even if Gemma was in the room it would still be hard to disagree with you Grace, with you being so beautiful and smart… I mean… never mind” Kip said to me before he got nervous and started to clean the bar which I thought was so adorable; I loved watching him when he was nervous but I also loved hearing him say that I was beautiful.

“Um yeah right, well anyway let’s get back to work so Clay doesn’t beat our asses” Juice said as he broke the silence that had fallen between us and it was an awkward silence because Juice was sitting there with us; I mainly just watched Juice as he went through different police files on guys that had a record for sexual offences.

We found one guy called Johnny Yates who was a former Nords gang member with a history of sex crimes; the three of us walked outside to the garage so Juice could inform Clay and the guys of what we had found which would be all that I’d be able to actually help them with, Jax wasn’t about to let me anywhere near the guy who hurt Tristan.

Hospital

“Tristan you can trust me, tell me who did this to you and I’ll make sure he gets what he deserves. Do you want him to get away with this?” I asked Tristan softly as I sat in the chair beside her hospital bed as Mom was talking to her Mom outside the front of the hospital; Johnny wasn’t the guy we were looking for because he was turning his life around for the good.

“No I want you to find him but I’m scared, he hurt me so much. I don’t know his name but he works at the fair, he’s the guy dressed up as a clown” Tristan said to me in her soft voice as I gently took her hand into mine; I knew the guy who she was talking about because he was in the dunking machine but he also tried to hit on me, which caused Jax, Tig, Juice and Half Sack to hit the target which caused him to get dunked into water.

“Thank you Tristan, that’s all we need to know” I said to her as I gave her hand a gentle squeeze before I stood up and walked out of the hospital; I meet up with my Mom at her car who already knew who hurt Tristan so she drove us both back to the club house so we could inform the guys.

Fair Grounds

“Gracie no get out of the truck, Clay told you that you aren’t allowed to come with us tonight” Kip said to me as I quickly jumped into his truck as the guys were heading over to the fair grounds to find Frank; but I wanted to face this bastard to make sure that he gets everything that he deserves and more.

“I’ll be fine Kip besides I’ll tell Clay that it was my idea, you won’t get in trouble and I won’t do anything. I just want to be there” I said as I looked at him as I placed the seat belt across my body and placed my trusty metal baseball bat beside me; which is what I use to defend myself instead of using a gun because Jax hated me being around a gun.

“I can’t believe I’m letting you come with us, Clay and Jax are going to kill me the first chance they get” Kip mumbled to himself as he started driving behind the guys as we all headed over to the fairground; Jax already went over there to talk to the fairground workers but of course they all denied knowing any guy that would hurt a girl like that.

I just smiled at Kip as he drove into the parking lot and parked his truck with the guys; I climbed out with him as I held my bat close to my side and it didn’t take long until the guys noticed that I was standing there.

“Fucking hell Grace! I swear if she gets hurt then your ass is mine Sack” Jax said once he saw me there but I knew my big brother only wanted me safe and protected; I swear if Jax could lock me in a room where I couldn’t get hurt then he would.

“Let’s just go find this guy, we can’t take Grace back now or we’ll miss him. Grace you stay here by the cars and don’t you dare move” Clay warned him as Jax kissed the top of my head before I watched my family walk over to the trailers where the fairground workers were sitting; I watched Clay ask a guy where Kenny was but soon a fight broke out which caused me to run over but I stayed back far enough so I wouldn’t get pulled in.

“Clay! We need to get out of here now!” I called out to my Step Dad when I heard the faint sound of police sirens which was our sign to get out before we get arrested; I watched Jax and Opie pull Kenny away as they headed into the forest close to the fairground so they could do what needed to be done.

Kip made sure that I was standing behind him in the secluded spot as Oswald joined us because Clay told him that we’d help him but he needed to take out his revenge; but Oswald didn’t have the guts to do it but Clay already had him hold the knife so we had his finger prints for later on, Kip placed his hand over my eyes so I couldn’t see Clay castrate the rapist which I was thankful for but I could still hear his screams of pain.

“Take her home Sack, make sure she’s already” Jax ordered Kip as Juice and Tig were hold to bury the body; usually Clay would have given that task to Kip but seeing as he’s the one who brought me here he was the one to take me home.

“Right Jax, come on Gracie” Kip said to me softly as he uncovered my eyes but he quickly turned me around so I wouldn’t see the body; he placed his hand on the small of my back as he lead me back towards his truck before he helped me inside and drove me back to my house, making sure that I got inside safely.
♠ ♠ ♠
Grace's Outfit

Please Comment!