Love Isn't Always Fair

Patch Over

“Why don’t we stash the gun in Nevada with the Devil’s Tribe? Uncle Jury owns the Teller’s a favour, I’m sure he’ll be fine with it” Jax said as all the patched in members sat around the table in the meeting room but I was there because I wanted to be; ever since the Mayan’s burnt our warehouse down we’ve been keeping the guns at our clubhouse but now the ATF were in Charming and they were watching us closely.

“That sounds like a good plan, Bobby will drive down with you so you can talk to Jury about it. Call me when you get there” Clay said to Jax and Bobby who agreed with him but I wasn’t so sure; I’ve been to Nevada to see Uncle Jury so I knew who’s turf it was over there.

“And be careful, we all know that if the Mayan’s see you then you’ll be trouble. Isn’t there somewhere else we can keep the guns? Somewhere in our area” I sat as the guys started to stand up to get everything ready but it seemed like I was the only one thinking clearly; I didn’t want my brother or Bobby going onto Mayan land for any reason.

“We’re going to be fine princess so you can stop worrying about us, we’ll go straight to the clubhouse and if the Mayan’s do see us then we know how to handle them” Jax reassured me as he walked over to me with a smile on his face; he rubbed my back softly as he leaned down and placed a kiss on the top of my head.

We all walked outside to the garage because Jax and Bobby wanted to leave now so we could work on somehow getting the guns away from the clubhouse without the ATF seeing which is going to be hard; I hugged Bobby before I gave my big brother a long hug as I hated it when he went off like this and I didn’t know if he was safe or not, I waved Jax and Bobby off before I saw the familiar silver car drive up the driveway.

“Hey Scarlet, what can I do for you?” I asked my best friend as she parked her car before she climbed out and gave me a hug; she’s been my best friend for the 2 years that she’s been here in Charming but she’s done everything she can to avoid the Sons which I can understand, the guys are pretty intimating when you don’t know them like I do.

“My car has been making these strange noises lately, so I was hoping someone could take a look at it for me?” Scarlet asked me as she looked at me but she didn’t even have to ask because I’d always help her out; well I’d help her out by getting one of the guys to have a look at her car because I didn’t know anything about cars, I couldn’t even change the ties on my car or bike.

“Yeah of course I’ll get one of the guys to take a look right now, it shouldn’t take long but I can get one of the guys to take you home?” I asked as I lead her into the office so I could write down her information and take her car keys; working in the office with my mom was really the only job that I actually had but I also helped Bobby do all the book keeping stuff.

“Thank you so much Gracie but it’s fine, I’ll just walk over to work. How much is it going to cost?” Scarlet asked me softly which she always does when her car gives her trouble because it’s old and crappy but it was the only one she could afford when she moved her; I’ve told her over and over to buy a better car or let me help her buy a car which she always refuses.

“Forget about paying Scar, I’ve told you millions of times before that you don’t have to pay us. You’re my best friend so you aren’t paying for anything” I said to her with a smile as I took her into the garage and other to Chibs who didn’t have anything booked in for today; I knew Chibs and Scarlet had some history from when they both lived in Ireland but he was the only one free so I asked him.

“Of course I can darling and it should only take me a few hours, I’ll call you when I’m finished” Chibs said as his eyes focused on Scarlet and I could see the chemistry that was flowing between them; it had been months since Chibs got a divorce from Fiona but he kept in contact with his daughter Kerrianne.

“Um thanks again, I’ll see you later Gracie” Scarlet said softly to me before she turned around and started making her way to the local diner where she worked; I patted Chibs on the back softly before I handed Scarlet’s keys to him and he went over to her car to start work on it to fix the strange noise it was making.

Nevada

I knew this would happen as soon as Clay told Jax and Bobby to go talk to Uncle Jury; the Mayan’s did see them which caused a chase but Jax and Bobby somehow got behind the Mayan’s so they decided to flee, but now Clay wanted the Devil’s Tribe to patch over to be the Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club's Indian Hills charter which most of the members did.

Right now Tig and Juice were stealing a truck so they could drive the guns over here which was risky but it had to be done; the rest of us where having a party to celebrate the patch over and while everyone was having fun I was sitting at the bar as I watched Kip talk with another woman, I already didn’t like her and nothing was going to make me like her.

“Come on princess how about you go talk to people and have some fun? Sitting here watching them isn’t going to do you any good” Uncle Jury told me as he sat on the bar stool beside me but I wasn’t going to leave Kip with that whore; I knew how the guys slept around with other woman even if they did have old ladies but I didn’t want Kip to be like that.

“I’m fine right here Uncle Jury, I know Mom and Clay probably won’t approve and I know Jax won’t but I can’t help it. He’s just different then all of the other guys” I said to him as I took a sip of my red wine as I glanced at Jury before I turned my attention back onto Kip; I knew Uncle Jury would understand where I was coming from because he always listens to me and gives me advice.

“It doesn’t matter what your family think, you’re the one who has to be with him so if you like him princess then I say go for it. Besides Cherry is our sweetbutt here, go save the poor boy from her” Uncle Jury told me with a smile on his face so I knew he approved of Kip if anything did happen which I was happy about; I thanked him as I kissed his cheek before I walked over to their table.

“Hey Kip want to come dance with me? I’m bored and no, the guys aren’t going to hurt you” I asked him as a smile formed on my lips as his attention quickly turned to me and I could see that he was starting to get nervous; which usually only happened when I was around him but I found it incredibly cute.

“Um… yeah of course, I’ll see you later Cherry” Kip said as he scratched the back of his neck before he stood up and followed me over to where other people were dancing; I couldn’t help but smile even more when he wrapped his arms around my waist as we started to sway to the slow soft music, I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Next Morning

I woke up the next morning after dancing and talking to Kip all night long on a couch in the clubhouse with two familiar arms wrapped around my waist; I stirred a little as I rubbed my eyes which accidently woke up Kip who was laying behind me on the couch but even as he woke up he kept his arms around my waist as he held me closely to him.

“Everyone get up and get your guns ready, Jax is coming back with the Mayan’s following him” Clay called out as he put his phone away after hanging up with Jax which caused everyone to wake up and start running around; it didn’t matter if they were hung over and tired because we all knew what was going to happen now.

“Sack make sure all the girls are out back and are safe, keep them at a good distance away so they don’t get hurt” Uncle Jury ordered Kip as we both sat up on the couch as everyone started to form at the front double doors because Jax would drive into the clubhouse before the fight started; Kip took my hand in his as he pulled me up off the couch before he lead me and any other girl to the back door.

“Don’t worry Gracie they’ll all be fine, they know how to handle themselves and this way the Mayan’s will know that we’ve branched in here” Kip said to me as he got all the girls out but he stayed with me because he knew that I’d try my hardest to go down to help the guys which I knew was stupid but my family was down there; he was only trying to make me feel better but it wasn’t.

“I know that but I just want to be there to help them, what if something happens to them” I said to him as I looked up at him but I knew all of the guys were strong and smart when it came to these types of fights; I let a sigh escape past my lips as I watched Jax ride into the clubhouse before the Mayan’s stopped their bikes and walked towards the clubhouse.

I bit down onto my bottom lip as I watched and listened to all the gun fire as Kip rested his hands on my arms; I couldn’t see how the Sons were doing but I could see some of the Mayan’s get shot which is when Kip turned me around to face him so I wouldn’t see anything else as he rubbed my arms to try and comfort me as much as he could.
♠ ♠ ♠
Grace's Outfit

Please Comment