Love Isn't Always Fair

Na Trioblóidí

I stood outside the police station with most of the guys, Tara and Mom as Zobelle, Polly and Weston were all getting released this morning which wasn’t going to sit well with us; I was leaning against Tara’s car as my Mom wanted me in her sight at all times now because of what I did last night, she hadn’t actually grounded me but I knew she would if I was younger.

“Babe take Ma and Grace away from here, I don’t want my Mom seeing any of them right now. Go do some grocery shopping for the club” Jax said to Tara before he kissed her on the lips which she returned; he stood back over to the guys as Tara ushered Mom and I into her car with me sitting in the back seat.

“How about we go do the shopping for the club before we get distracted by something else?” Tara asked us as she drove off but we all knew that this was Jax’s doing so we didn’t argue; I rolled my eyes when I saw Kip riding his bike behind us which meant Jax told him to follow us and take care of us.

“Jax is only making us leave because he thinks we’re too fragile and might break at any time” I said from my position in the back seat as Tara drove to where the grocery store was; she parked her car before we all climbed out and walked into the store while I grabbed a trolley and started pushing it behind them.

“That’s because you are fragile baby, beside he just wants to make sure his family is safe and you can’t blame he for that” Mom said to me as she walked beside Tara as they both started placing grocery items into the trolley as we walked around the store; I smiled when I saw my best friend walking over to us.

“I nearly had a heart attack when Chibs told me what you did last night Grace, are you trying to get yourself killed?” Scarlet asked as she walked quickly over to me and pulled me into her arms for a tight and long hug which I was quick to return; Chibs had been making sure that she didn’t get involved in any of this which was hard because Scarlet was stubborn and wanted to help.

“I know and I’m sorry but I had to do something, Polly isn’t going to get away with this and I’ll make sure of that. Besides Unser and Hale made sure that nothing happened anyways” I explained to her as we walked around the store with my Mom and Tara; I’ve missed having my friend by my side but Chibs thought it would be best to hang out after all of this was over.

“I understand that but trying to be like the guys isn’t going to end well Grace, you aren’t as strong as the guys and you can get hurt” Scarlet said to me with worry in her voice which I hated because I didn’t want to make her worry about me; I hated anyone worrying about me but I did know where she was coming from.

“I won’t turn out like the guys and I’ll make sure to take care of myself” I reassured her as we collected all the items that we needed to get and walked over to the check-out counter; I knew that ever since Mom got raped I had been more angry and I was good at holding grudges which did worry my family and friends.

“You better because I need my best friend and God Mother here, everything is going to change for Chibs and I in 9 months” Scarlet said to me with a wide smile on her face as she placed her hand over her stomach which had the start of a baby bump; a gasped escaped from my lips before I let out a squeal and hugged her tightly.

“You’re pregnant? Oh my gosh Scar this is amazing news, why didn’t you tell me earlier? I would have been there for you” I said to her smiling as we stood in the grocery store just hugging each other; I couldn’t believe I didn’t realise that she was pregnant before but I knew why she didn’t tell me.

“You’ve had so much on your plate lately that I didn’t want to add to all of that, Chibs is going to tell the guys today” Scarlet said proudly as I carried the grocery bags out to Tara’s car so we could head over to the clubhouse; but our attention was captured when my Mom spotted Polly walking out of a store just down the street.

“Everyone get in the car now!” Mom said to us firmly as she took the keys from Tara causing all of us including Scarlet to climb into the car; we watched Polly get into her car before she drove off causing Mom to start to follow her which wasn’t going to turn out well.

“Mom don’t do this please, let’s call Jax and let him deal with this. You going after her isn’t going to help us” I said to my Mom as she tailed Polly into a street where Edmond’s safe house was but I knew no one could stop my Mom now; I handed Abel his toy as he dropped it as Scarlet and I were sitting on either side of him.

“I need to do this baby, Tara take Abel and the girls home. I’ll come back when I’ve done everything that I need to do” Mom said as she parked Tara’s car as we watched Polly walk into the safe house to see her boyfriend before she left Charming with her father; I sighed softly as I watched my Mom get out of the car and start to walk down the street as Abel keep himself busy by grabbing onto my fingers.

“Watch her Kip, don’t leave unless Gemma does. We’ll be fine but I’m not so sure about her” Tara said to Kip as she sat in the driver’s seat of her car before Kip leaned down to my open window and pressed his lips against mine; I gave him a reassuring smile as he stepped back over to his bike as Tara pulled away and drove us home.

Once at Tara and Jax’s house I carried Abel inside in his carrier and set him on the kitchen counter as Tara and Scarlet followed me inside; I was slightly pissed off that my Mom took the law into her own hands like this but I guess I did the exact same thing last night so now I knew what my Mom felt like, about 20 minutes later Kip walked through the front door and immediately went to my side.

“I don’t know why but the FEDS just showed up at the safe house and I lost Gemma, she must have gone through the back door because I didn’t see her leave” Kip explained to us as Scarlet took a seat at the dining table while Tara called Jax and started to fill him in on what happened; Kip leaned down and kissed me lovingly before we heard someone run into the house but as we looked at Cameron Hayes he pointed his gun at us.

“Everyone sit at the table and don’t move” Cameron said to us and it was clear that he had been crying because his eyes were red and his cheeks were tear stained; Kip held my hand in his as we both took a seat at the table but my eyes were stuck on Abel who was still in his carrier on the counter.

“Cameron listen to me, this doesn’t have to happen. Just tell us…” I said to the Irish man as I stood up from the table but I was cut off by Cameron pointing his gun in my face; I had a big feeling in my stomach that this had to do with his son and possibly my Mom but she wasn’t after Edmond.

“Don’t try to be the hero here, I heard what your mother did to my Edmond. A son for a son, seems about right” Cameron said as I sat back down on the chair as he placed his gun down on the kitchen counter and looked at Abel; I touched my pockets for my gun but then I remembered that Mom took it from me after last night.

“No don’t!” Kip yelled as Cameron picked up a kitchen knife and moved closer to Abel but my attention was on my boyfriend as he lunged at Cameron; I let out a loud pain filled scream as I watched Cameron stab the knife into my boyfriend’s gut and he made sure that the knife was all the way in before pulling the knife out.

“Kip no!” I screamed as I watched my boyfriend’s body fall to the floor as blood stained the front of his t-shirt; I kneeled down beside his dead body as tears flowed down my cheeks as I watched the love of my life leave me forever.

“Grace stop, don’t!” Scarlet screamed at me as I stood up in rage and wanting revenge that I didn’t notice Cameron picked up his gun and pointed it at me; I went to lunge at him but I was stopped instantly when I felt pain flow through my body as Cameron shot me twice in the chest.

I heard screams from Tara and Scarlet while Abel cried loudly as I felt my body fall down onto the floor right beside Kip’s dead body; I heard my two best friends crying as they witnessed two people close to them get murdered, within seconds my eyes started to feel heavy so I closed them as I welcomed the darkness as my blood stained my shirt while my body shut down causing the pain to vanish as I died.

The End

The next few months Jax spend searching for his son Abel who Cameron had kidnapped and taken to Ireland, he not only wanted his son back but he wanted Cameron dead for killing his sister. Well in Ireland Jax finds out that he has a half-sister Trinity Ashby from John Teller having an affair with Maureen Ashby.
9 months later when the club is back in Charming and trying to move on, a healthy baby girl is born in the St. Thomas Hospital. Grace Scarlet Telford will never meet her Aunt or God Mother but she will always hear stories about her and the life she had.
♠ ♠ ♠
Grace's Outfit

I Just Want To Thank Everyone Who Has Stuck With Me While I Wrote This Story, You All Mean The World To Me. I Have Loved Reading The Comments That You Take Time To Write, So Again Thank You All!