Love Isn't Always Fair

Service

I drove to the Teller-Morrow garage after spending the morning with Abel at my brother’s house so Tara filled me in on what happened at the family meeting last night; Mom had finally told Clay and Jax about the rape which caused Jax to stay and for the rift between him and Clay to be put aside for the time being because they both wanted to get revenge.

Jax had sent Kip a text message this morning asking for us both to bring in our own personal stock of guns so we could all get our revenge on Weston; Kip had gone into work this morning with the small amount of guns he had so I had the guns I had in a bag beside me so I could at least help out a little bit, seeing as I wouldn’t be there for the actual fight.

I parked my car at the garage before I climbed out of my car holding the bag in my hand so I could give it to Bobby who was waiting for me; Jax walked out over to me with Clay and Piney but our attention was captured by Opie who was laying punches into Tig for a reason that five of us either knew or suspected.

“Opie wait! Let us come with you!” I yelled out as I ran over to them both as Opie finished beating Tig up but I was too late because Opie was already in his truck and driving away from us; I felt Piney wrap his arm around my shoulders to keep me from getting in my car and following his son which I knew I would have done.

“What did you say to him Tig?” Clay asked his best friend as we all looked at his bleeding face and I didn’t feel sorry for him because he got what he deserved; in the back of our minds we knew what had been said but we needed to hear it from Tig before we went to fix this.

“I told Opie the truth about Donna and how Stahl made us think that he was the rat, it’s really her fault that Donna is dead” Tig confessed to us which isn’t what we needed right now because we needed the club to trust and have faith in every member; I noticed Piney and Bobby were staring at Clay and Tig because now the ugly truth was out.

“He’ll be going after Stahl now, I’ll head over to the station and see if I can stop Opie from going anything he’ll regret” Jax said as he looked at Piney, Me and Bobby because none of us could really face Clay or Tig right now; Jax leaned down placing a kiss on the top of my head before he walked over to his bike and drove off.

3 Hours Later

I had been at the clubhouse all day so far as most of the guys were out doing things and no one took me with them; Clay was talking to Jimmy about getting Zobelle’s shipment of guns because even with everyone’s personal supply we still didn’t have enough to protect us against a well-armed Zobelle.

I was sitting in the garage watching my boyfriend work on a customer’s car while we waited for the guys to come back; Jax had already arrived back after not finding Opie or Stahl which made him worry because if Opie did anything then he’d be straight back in jail which his kids didn’t need right now.

“Opie you’re finally back” I smiled as I ran over to him as he climbed out of his truck which caused Kip and Jax to walk over a bit too but let me go first; I ran into his arms as he hugged me back before lifting me up off the ground as he walked over to his best friend and my boyfriend.

“I didn’t kill Stahl but I don’t know if I can share a patch with Clay after what he ordered, and Tig after what he did” Opie said to mainly Jax and I but Kip was filled in on what had happened because I needed to talk to someone about it; Opie placed me gently back on my feet causing Kip to wrap his arm around my waist.

“I understand that man but we made Clay, now we need to unmake him. This club needs to change before more of our family get hurt or die” Jax said to us knowing that I would have talked to Kip about everything; I knew ever since Jax read our Dad’s manuscript that he wanted to change the club for the better so this was a long time coming.

“I’ll be right by your side through the change, I’m sure most of us will be” Opie reassured my brother as he handed over our Dad’s manuscript so Opie could read through it; Jax tells Kip to take me home because once the guys were back they’d be making plans for the fight tomorrow and Jax didn’t want me around when that was going on because he knew I’d get myself involved somehow.

Next Day

“Why do I have to stay here all day? I can be out there helping you all, I can go tell Weston that Zobelle is dealing with the Mayans or I can call Child Services on Weston’s kids” I said to my big brother after he told me to stay inside the clubhouse until I got a call later that night after the fight was over with; I also had my very own bodyguard which I thought was going a bit too far but no one else did.

“Gracie please just stay here for today, I’ve already nearly lost you once and I won’t let that happen again. You’re lucky we’re even involving you later on” Jax said to me as he pulled me into his arms for a long and tight hug; he’s going to Impeccable Smokes with Juice and Opie to tell Weston about Zobelle and the Mayans while Clay and the guys are going with Jimmy O to get the guns for tonight.

“Fine I’ll stay here but just be careful alright” I said to my brother as we slowly pulled back from our hug as he kissed my head and in my heart I knew he’d be as careful as he could be; I watched him walk out of the clubhouse and over to his bike where Opie and Juice were waiting for him.

I walked into chapel so I could call both Laroy and Henry Lin to ask for their help tonight in the fight as we needed all the guys we could get; Clay let me do this to keep me happy and knew that Laroy and Henry Lin would listen to me more because I’ve always been honest and friendly with them.

It took me a while to get them both to agree over the phone but once I told them about Weston and the rape they understood completely; we made a deal that if the One Niners and the Chinese helped us they could split the spoils so after I finished talking to them I called Clay and told him that we had the help that we needed.

I tried to keep myself busy so I wouldn’t drive myself insane with boredom so I plays card games with Piney, had a girly conversation with Lyla and played games with Kenny and Ellie for the whole day before all the guys returned to the clubhouse; which is when I walked over to Kip and wrapped my arms around him for a much needed hug.

“Don’t worry I’m going to be careful and come back to you, I love you more than you know Gracie” Kip said to me softly as all the guys had a private moment with their ladies and families; I already had one with Jax and a small one with Clay because I knew they’d need to leave again just as soon as they got back.

“I love you so much too Kip” I said to him softly as he held me protectively in his arms as we leaned in and pressed our lips together for a tender but passionate kiss which I never wanted to stop but I knew we had to; I sighed softly as I let go of my boyfriend as I stepped back to stand between Tara and my Mom as the whole SAMCRO family watched all the guys ride off on their Harley’s.

I spent the next two hours trying to keep my mind positive and not think about my family fighting and getting hurt which wasn’t as easy as I first thought; once I got the call from Juice I had to sneak away from everyone which was the easy part because none of them had any idea what I had planned with the guys.

I drove off in my car because my bike would have been too loud and attracted the attention on everyone; I drove through the dark streets of Charming until I was parked a few meters down the street from Impeccable Smokes so I could wait until the guys got here so I could go in with them.

I got out of my car holding my baseball bat in my hand as I walked over to Jax who had just arrived with the guys; we nodded at each other as I lead them into the store that just held Polly Zobelle which is the one I wanted to see right now.

“Where’s your father? We have some business with him” Clay demanded as I stood at the front with the guys supporting me from behind; I couldn’t wait until I could get my revenge on Polly because she was involved in my Mom’s rape.

“I’m not sure, I haven’t seen him since earlier today” Polly said to us but that wasn’t good enough so I stepped closer to her as I pulled my arm back before letting my fist connect with her jaw which caused her to stumble back into the counter; I grabbed a handful of her short blonde hair as I pulled her back up to a standing position.

“Well he better get here soon” I said to her coldly as I showed her no mercy which isn’t usually like me but I had a reason to be this way; I handed my bat to Happy as he took Kip’s place because I didn’t want my boyfriend to see me like this, I pulled my 9mm out of my pocket and pressed the barrel against her temple.

“Just the man we’ve been looking for, we need to have a talk outside Charming” Clay said as Zobelle walked into his store and saw us all there but I knew it wasn’t going to be that easy; he wouldn’t just leave his daughter here when I was holding her at gunpoint with my finger on the trigger.

“No I’m not leaving with you, you’ll have to kill me here on Main street” Zobelle said refusing Clay’s demand so we were about to put our plan into action so Jax made Zobelle get onto his knees as Clay pulled out his 9mm; but just then Hale burst through the door to see Zobelle and Polly being held at gun point which wasn’t part of our plan.

“There has been no crime, and there won’t be one tonight” Unser said as he pulled ranks over everyone before he told the other police officers to leave; Hale was just about out of the store when Zobelle announced that he and Polly are in possession of illegal narcotics before he showed everyone a brick of heroin Weston brought by earlier.

I took a step back as I put my gun back into my jean’s pocket as I stood with Happy and Chibs as Hale put Zobelle and Polly under arrest; I knew that we’d get our revenge on them one day soon but I was hoping that everything would get sorted out tonight, but that wouldn’t happen when everyone was in jail including Weston who was arrested for burning down Caracara as Chuck informed us and the police.
♠ ♠ ♠
Grace's Oufit

Please Comment!