Status: kEEP oR kILL?

Live. Laught. Love.

Chapter 2

I got doped off right inside of the boards of the Bronx. I took a train to New York, New York.

He lived in the village, in apartment E on Grant St.

I got off the train in village and walked to there apartment is. By the time I got there it was late like after twelve late.

I was so scared walking those streets at night, when I got there, I made promise to myself that wouldn’t walk at night again out here.

I got let into the apartment building and went to the apartment marked E. Across the hallway a couple were having in argument.

My brother’s apartment door swung open and a guy came out. I wonder if that Joey. He didn’t look like him but what would I know I haven’t seen him in forever.

He went to the door of the fighting couple and bang on it hard. There door open he went and the yelling kept going but went he came out there where two little kids with him.

One was a little boy he couldn’t have been more then ten or eleven just like Joey the last time I saw him. He had short brown and hazel eyes.

The little girl was probable eight year old with chin length hair cut in a bob style her eyes were a cute light brown. They were both adorable and looked so sleepy.

The man who I though was Joey started to go back in his apartment with the kid when I stop him.

“Excuse me does Joey Sheridan live here?” He looked at me confused I’m guessing he’s not Joey.

His eyebrow raised “No” maybe I have the wrong building or apartment. Just then the guy was about to close the door then he stopped, opened it again and asked “Wait wait wa,wait do you Jojo cause her last name is Sheridan to?” I tilled my head sideway ‘her’ and looked at him confessed.

His face turn to amusement he laughs a little and continue.

“Ha Ha Ha…Yeah you meant Jojo. Come in.” I walk in front of him and there the two kids stand where the hallway/kitchen/living room met up. IDK.

“Jojo I think your going to need to come out here.” Said the guy “and bring my glass too.” as he rubbed his eyes.

Out of a room in the small hallway came a pretty blonde girl. She was beautiful and the kids seem to love her they ran right to her when she came out.

She hugged them and moved them into a room next the one she came out of, then walked over to us.

“Who’s this?” she said. She looked at me and smile, she seemed nice enough.

I get nervous around a lot of people. I start to twirl the ends of my long black wavy hair round m fingers. I had dyed it that summer so I wouldn’t be a blonde.

Thank god I did that Blake loves blonde and was always saying I should go back, why so I could get molested by him I don’t think so.

“She came looking for 'Joey'.” He said as he put his glass on. He smiled at her amused then turn back to me then back to her.

She looks strangely surprised. “Joey?” she said to me “Joey?” she said to him “Okay and who are you?”

“I’m confused do you know him or not. I’m his little sister, Kaylynn.” The pretty girl face lit up and she jump in air then ran over to me.

“OMG Kayie-pooh is that you.” I hope she did not mean for that to rhyme. She hug my head not my body just my head and the girl has a death grip I tell yah.

After like five minutes, she pulled away and looked me up and down.

“Look how big you are. Oh, My God you’re so cute… Uh so cute.” She said pinched my cheeks.

I hate that. At the adoption center the couples would do that. I hate them too.

Actually, I hate adoption agency more. Know that I think about I hate twice as much as the stupid couples. As you can tell I was not every happy with being adopted.

Okay if you thought I was confused before I’m three times as confused know.

Who the hell is she and where the fuck is my brother, our they dating? And why is no one answering me? Am I not speaking English? Ciao mi capisci adesso, dove è mio fratello? Yeah bitches I speak Italiano. What. What. You want some of this. Nah you don’t want none of this. Don’t make me get gangsta again. Wait maybe I should try that.

“Ciao mi capisci adesso, dove è mio fratello?” (Hello do you understand me now, where is my brother?)

She put her finger up and starts wagging it at me “Whoa Don’t you go getting all bilingual on me now.” I could help but laugh. “Now what did you say to me honey bunny.”

“Uh will you guys shut the fuck up!!!” Said a very annoyed voice. I look in the hallway and out of another room came this sleepy looking Asian chick. She was just as pretty. She brown hair with pink strikes here and there.

After I stop laughing and could breathe again “I said ‘Hello do you understand me now, where is my brother?’ so do you?” the Jojo girl started giggling and the guy just smile even more amused.

The Asian chick looked confused, sleepy and annoyed. “What the fuck is going on?” mutter the Asian chick in an an annoyed tone.

“She's Joey’s little sister and she came here looking for HIM?” Said the glasses guy “Shut the hell up or your on the couch where you can whack-off by yourself.” Jojo replied to him. “Whoa, what?” Came from a still very confused Asian chick now sitting at a counter slash bar in the wall thing that most apartment have.

It took a minute but the Asian chick caught on to what he was getting at while I was still confused as all hell to what the hell was going on. “(Gasp) OH. Wow. Shit.” Came form the girl at the counter. “This shits is going to be like a mellow drama.”

“Shut the fuck up fortune cookie or I’m gonna get the immigration people on you.” retorted Jojo. The Asian chick smile and gave her the middle finger. “Someone’s a bit touchy.”

Jojo turned to me and pulled me to what I think was there living room and onto the couch. “Sweetie are you a little confused right now?” she asked. I just nodded my head and wait for her to go on.

She took a deep breath and continued. “We do know Joey…”

“You do?”

“Yes.”

“Where is he?”

“Sweetie, I am Joey.” I wait for her to say it was a joke. This cant be true I mean this is a girl and Joey is a boy.

“Ha Ha Ha…No….No….Come on that not funny.” I look around the room.

The guy with the glasses was by the window opposite to the front door, he was smoking a cigarette.

The Asian Chick was just sitting there staring at us with a smug look on her face that said to be very careful what you say next. I don’t think she was referring to me but Jojo.

I look back at Jojo and she had a face that I could only describe as pleading for understanding. She…He…Jojo was serious.

I jumped from the couch and backed away form her. This is a little too much for me to be handling. She jumped up after me and I just stare at her, him for a minute.

I look her over. Up and down. Taking in what I was seeing.

Joey was a girl know.

Okay I’ve met people like this before. I can do this. Joey. No. I mean Jojo is really pretty. She had long Platinum blonde hair that was currently in a mess side ponytail with no make up.

Blue eyes popped out for under the pretty blonde hair. Her nose was the same. Her lip looked fuller a little like are mothers but not the same. Those lips where her’s but Joey as a girl was definitely prettier then her.

His figure had really girly curves to it, kindly like in hourglass. Overall, he made a really pretty girl. I mean who am I to judge. He’s……..happy. That all I wanted.

If it wasn’t for Joey, I mean Jojo snapping his her finger in front of my face I wouldn’t have even notice that I was just staring at him, her.

“Kayie-bear are you Okay with…this?” she said point to his I mean her body.

“Hum, What ,Yeah I mean…” I didn’t know what to say. “Your Joey.” she once nodded “And you’re a girl” she nodded again “And your okay with being a girl” She nodded still searching me for a understanding.

I could feel it, if I didn’t accept it she would be broken. It would hurt her in a way that no one could fix.

However, strangely enough I did understand. I mean there nothing wrong with being okay with this it just a bit weird. I mean I have another sister now. Not a brother but a sister and she pretty,happy and looks healthy. Joey was girl. Wow.

“Okay so you go by Jojo now right?” She nodded. “Cool” “I have a sister.” “I have two sisters.” “I have pretty older older sister.” I started to smile and the room seem just a little bit relax.

Jojo practical jump on me hugging and kissing me. I just stood there I wasn’t use to all of this. Even at the foster home and with the Millers (the couple that adopted us the first time) I never got the whole loving parent someone care thing relationship with anyone not even from Alexis.

When she finally stopped, she held me within arms length around me. This was definitely a girl’s body.

“So now that we’ve gotten round the hard stuff let move on to the easier stuff.” She guide toward the gut with the glass. He put his cigarette out and step closer to us.

He was cute, he had that whole I’m a smartass and I like to watch people fall all over there words cause they think there smart than me but there not type of guy feeling.

His hair was long and all over the place, you already know he wears glasses. He also so look like he could fix a computer but that’s just my opinion. Know what screw that he dose look like he could fix a computer.

“Okay, So this is Spencer, Spencer King my long time boyfriend.” He gave a somewhat okay with the answering smirk. I’m thinking there’s more between them then that of the regular boyfriend girlfriend relationship.

“Spencer this is my little sister Kaylynn Sharedon. Remember the sweet one I told you about, not the one that answered the phone that time.” “Hi.” I said trying to be friendly. Again not good with people but seem to attract them.

“Oh, yeah the demon spawn one. Well I glad your not that one. It nice to finally meet someone in Jojo’s family.” Okay what the hell does that mean?

It seem I’m going to have to ask about that phone call she just mentioned.

Before I could asks him anything she was moving me toward the counter and that annoyed Asian chick. “Kayie-pooh this is my best of all best friend Lucky Yamamoto extra duck sauce with that please.”

I didn’t now what to say and the fact that I was trying to hold back my laughter made it hard to speak. Lucky put her middle finger “Evil Trany Bitch!” she turn her attention to me.

“Hi am Lucky but you can call my Lucx for short and yes, I’m your sister best friend and her partner in crime.”

“Hi” she got up and hugged me I kind didn’t hug back. I look over her shoulder there where the two little kids from early. They where peaking out of the room they where in.

Jojo must have seen them to “Kids come out here and meet my little sister.” They slowly but surely move out of the room. When they got to us, they stop by Jojo’s legs and hide behind them.

“There nothing to be scared of” she said to conformed them. The little girl hung onto Jojo’s leg. The little boy looked at Jojo for a second then at me. “Your pretty” Then he ran over to me and hug my legs. “Will you be my girlfriend?”

I couldn’t help be laugh. He is so cute. “You’re a little to young for me.” “No, I’m not. I’m ten how old are you?” “I’m 15 and five years older then you.”

Jojo step in “This is Zac and Amie. There parents are the Nuclear Couple next door, in case you didn’t hear them screaming outside.” As she spoke I yawned.

“Ah. You must be tired. Why don’t we get you all to bed and we will talk in the morning.” She rush us all into the same room there was one bed. It was one of those drawer put out beds.

The ones where there second bed pulls out form under the top bed.

“Zac why don’t you let Kaylynn have your bed and you sleep with your sister.” He got pillow off the top bed and put it down on her bed.

I took off my pants and threw my bag. I had a few thing just what I could carry: two shirt, pair of pants, a pair of shorts, deodorant, money, mace spray and a jacket. I pulled out my short and went to put them on.

“ Kaylie-bear don’t you have pajamas?” I look up at Jojo and shook me head. She quick ran out the room and came back in with what I’m guessing is pajamas. Yup pajamas.

I put them on and craw into bed. Jojo tuck the kids in and gave them and me a kiss goodnight. Then me.Then everything went dark and I was a sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kaylynn's Outfit

******************************

COMMENT

SUBSCRIBE

@ I own everything in this story!