Status: kEEP oR kILL?

Live. Laught. Love.

Chapter 4

Jojo’s POV:

I stumped into me and Spencer's bedroom. I am beyond pissed at Alexis. How could she let our fifteen year old sister hitchhike to New York? What is she dumb?

I paced back and forth an our Aqua Blue bedroom. I looked around, noticing for a second that I need to clean in here.

Spencer walks in and sits on the end of the comforter that covered bed. I remember he was so mad when I brought home the comforter.

It’s a white with black scribbled flowers on it. The set was so cute I couldn’t help want it for the master bedroom where me and him would be snuggling. After a while he learn to like them.

I mean he did after I play a few rewarding and pleasurable game with him in and on those covers.

Hell, he even start to like the pillows I brought home with it. Two Plush White and Aqua Floral pillows ,and two Black and white Floral plush pillows.

Later on Lucx brought home a Black quilt long snuggle pillow and said it was a punishment pillow for us went one of us miss behave. We’ve both had are share of hatred for that pillow.

The rest of the room pretty much matched the bed. Aqua walls with white trim and Modern White furniture. The bed was the Black furniture in the room. Misalliance poster and magazine cut out on some part of the room.

Think about the room calmed me down. How stupid could they be? Does Alexis think this is funny or something? And why the Hell would Kaylynn agree to this? She was away the sweet one or at least that what I remember about her.

Spencer finally said something “What the hell are you trying to do?”

“What?” I retorted. you could probably taste the the angry in my word. He gave me a look like I was crazy.

“Your scaring the hell out of her and she probably packing her stuff to get the hell out off here right now. You have to calm down and accepted that she is not going to tell you everything.” He voice beckoning on the side of reason and calmness.

“What? Why? I’m her sister. How am I scaring her? I’m not mad at her? I’m pissed as hell at Alexis for this shit, not her.” I said standing my ground.

I didn’t mean to scare her but this was crazy. Did they think about what could have happened to her.

“Yeah and I get that but you have to understand and think about what she’s thinking. your her sister. her Joey but your also not.” his voice became all low and stern.

“What?” I don’t understand she still my little sister. How am I not?

Spencer got up and walk over to me. Pulled me close to him and cupped my face. “ Yes. You are her sister but for more then half of her life you been gone. She didn’t grow up with you. All she has is the old memories. when you were...” he trailed off and look down at my lips. I want to kiss him but I need him to continue but I can also tell he wants to kiss me too.

“Joey.” It slipped pass his lips and punched me hard in the stomach. I haven’t heard that name much in years but in that last two days it been said like twenty time.

I Hate IT. I hate that name. I hated that body. I hate that person. That’s why I did so much to change.

Then it got my like a dog bit to the ass. I had Change.

Maybe not some much in personality but physically,yeah. I had changed in great ways. I knew it might be hard for my sibling to accept but after yesterday I thought it was over.

I thought she was okay with it. I’m confused.

“You mean she doesn’t see me as her sibling anymore?” I think I’m going to cry.

As tears start to fall down my face Spencer said “ No,no, no, don’t cry. Please stop your making me feel like an ass.” I tried to stop but the though that my little sister didn’t accept me as her own hurt so much.

“That not what he means.” I over at the bed and there sitting in the middle of our bed was Lucky. Judging by her tone she was angry and still sleepy or stressed.

“I don’t understand then.” I turn back to him and continue “ What did you mean “I’m her sister... but I’m not’ what does that mean?”

“I would just like to point out...” We both look at lucky again. “This is because she is blonde.” I glare at her. she

Just smile triumphantly at me. “ Fuck you Egg Fu Young.” She give me the finger and falls back onto the bed.

As Spencer chuckles, I can feel it in his chest. I look up into his eye so he can deliver the final blow that very well my break me.

What I mean is your her Joey in her mind but that not what she see.” I gave him a weird look. what? “She knows your Joey on the inside. The one that loves her unconditionally but your not him physically ... and she see that. Her mind and feeling aren’t going to let her open up to you just yet. You’ve got to let her come to you. You understand?”

I nodded my head slowly understanding what he was saying. Spencer is really smart in that scare I-understand-the world-and-the-people-in-it-way or as he like to put it wise beyond his years.

Lucky decide to chime in now “What he means is that you are her sibling be blood and yes she may accept you but she doesn't know you. She doesn't know how you’re going to react to what she has done. She doesn’t know you. She knows who you are but she doesn’t know you or your thoughts and or personality at that.”

“Yeah, see that's what I meant. You maybe her sister in her eyes but that doesn’t make it easier. In fact it makes it harder to tell you she may have screwed up” he pulled me closer to him.

“But the good thing is that once she gets to know you. She’ll get that she's got nothing to worry about because your one of the most trustworthy and loving people in the world.”

Okay, know I need to kiss him. He always knows how to make me nice and good about myself.

I start to lean in to kiss him. “However, right now you came off as kind of a psycho bitch back in the kitchen.” He said as he pulled way from me.

“What? What did I do?” I jump back even farther looking for him to Lucky.

Two things went very wrong with that sentence. One my boyfriend just called me a Bitch. Two what does he mean ‘I came off as kind of a psycho’.

I think I react just fine. Seeing as I just found out me little sister just came from…Damn I don’t even know where she came from real.

All I know is that Alexis barely wrote back to my letters and what she did tell me was about how great her life with her new boyfriends is.

I want to tell her about my change but just before I was going to tell her about it. She told me of the fights her boyfriend got into, one of which being with a gay kid that he thought was fitting on him.

She said he beat the kid mercilessly and that the only reason he stop was because someone called the cops. I got scared of telling her because I didn’t want her to stop talking to me.

She seem like she really likes this kid, Blake. He has a cute name and from what she’s told me about him, he is cute.

On top of that the last letter I got form her didn’t mention any fight between them or even trouble they might be having.

Would she have told me even if she knew? Did she know? I can out right blame her for all this maybe she didn’t. Maybe she did and they just didn’t want me to know. Well whatever it is I’m going to find out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jojo_and_Spencer's_Bedroom

***************
I will be adding charater profile soon.

COMMENT

SUBSCRIBE

@ I own everything in this story!