Status: Active :D

Silent Promises

Chapter Five;

His voice had soothed me. He looked so frantic, so concerned about me. He offered to take me to ice-cream. I wonder if he somehow knew that ice-cream is my favourite, it is the one thing that has not changed about me since before.
He talked to me constantly the whole ride to the ice-cream parlour, which calmed me down more than I have been for a long time. He didn’t continually ask me why I freaked out; he didn’t try to touch me unnecessarily. He even opened my car door for me.
Jacob used to do that, he was such a gentleman.
Once we had arrived at the ice-cream parlour, I started to get nervous again. There weren’t too many people there, but they all stared at us, at me when we first walked in. It freaked me out to realise that in such a small town, so far away from my past, that people would be watching me all the time, because they do not know me. They probably never will.
‘What would you like? They have everything here.’ I felt a smile tug at my lips, the first smile I have given in a very long time. I felt like today is full of firsts, it scared me somewhat. It made me wonder who this guy really was. In all the time I have been with green eyes, he never told me his name.
I knew what I wanted; I just didn’t know how to tell him. I had never concocted a way to talk to anyone but my parents, and I barely used that.
‘How about you write it on my arm?’ He seemed to know what I was thinking, and like magic he pulled out a pen from his back pocket. I took it from him, careful not to touch.
“Caramel Honey is my favourite.’ I wrote in small letters, not to take up too much space. I went to give him back the pen but he shook his head.
‘Keep it so you can write what you want to say on my arms.’ It surprised me. No one has actually wanted to know what I want to say beside my parents since before.
I stopped giving them reason to.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D i love you guyysss

- thinkingofmyangel