Status: fin :)

If Love Is Sweet, What Is This, Draco Malfoy?

Upset

When I woke up, I heard someone moving around outside. I showered and dressed quickly, before going into the next room to see Draco fumbling in the kitchen that was attached to the living room through a solid gold door. He was trying to find something to eat, until eventually giving up and ordering room service. Draco smiled a small smile seeing me, and then went to sit on the sofa
“I ordered room service. They’ll be here with breakfast” he told me, and I nodded before going into the kitchen. The door was still open for Draco to see me through, so I had limited privacy. My finger skimmed across all the cereal boxes as I waited, until there was a faint knock at the door. Opening it, Draco took the gold platter from the delivery woman and sent her on her way. He put the platter in the kitchen, and opened it to see one big plate with a full English breakfast that was arranged romantically, such as small groups of beans running along the outer edge of the plate shaped into mini hearts, and the rest of the food shaped into one big heart. There were also two candles provided, a match box and a candle holder Draco stared at the plate for a while before sighing. I walked over and picked up a piece of bacon, breaking the formation of the heart so that it looked like half a heart and a semi circle attached. Draco picked up another piece of bacon, and went into the living room. When he thought I wasn’t watching, he slipped it into the bin and slumped in front of the T.V. I ignored the aching pain in my heart and threw the breakfast away before grabbing a handful of cereal and munching disgustedly on them. “Did you want to go anywhere today?” he asked weakly as he stared at the T.V. I was behind him, so his back was facing me, but in the reflection of the T.V, I saw his eyes filled with hurt. I waited a while before answering.
“Just a little shopping here and there. Did you want to come?” I whispered, not being able to raise my voice any louder. Draco waited a while too, wondering whether I would prefer him to be there or not.
“No I think I’ll go to look around” he said quietly, and I nodded before picking up my purse and leaving the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is for LuvVampireDiaries for the sweet comment ^_^
Also, if you haven’t already – listen to ‘Don’t give up’ by Auburn!!! Soo soo cute xx

also, my MOK GCSE'S start on this wednesday -.-" and continue until next tuesday :'(
wish me luuuuckkk xxxx