Status: fin :)

If Love Is Sweet, What Is This, Draco Malfoy?

Old boyfriends

I walked through the shopping centre, seeing hundreds of designer shops and labels, my credit card in hand, but not going into any of the shops. I eventually sat down at the fountain in the middle of the shopping centre where there was a bench running along the fountain edge. My ring sparkled off a shop light, and I sighed. I had never told Taylor I was getting married. I didn’t think there was point to hurt him anymore. I just told him we had to end it. Thinking of him made me yearn furthermore. I slipped the ring off my finger, and threw it into my purse. I didn’t need any reminders of what I was signed into. I heard people laughing and talking all around me, crazy shoppers going hyper over new fashion statements. I used to be like that. Shopping was my number one thing. Now I was soulless. I looked around the bench to see a loud family all talking at once, and turned to the other side to see a head I knew I couldn’t mistake.

“Taylor” I whispered, and the head turned sharply, until I saw the pair of chocolate brown eyes I still knew and loved. Taylor gaped as he saw me. He edged closer, and then his fingers gently stroked my face to see if I was really here or if he was hallucinating
“Maia” he breathed, and then pulled me into a loving, steamy, passionate kiss. We stole away into the alley behind the mall, and he pushed me against the wall, pulling my knee up to his waist and pressing his body against me. I felt him go rigid, and then pulled him towards a taxi. We kept kissing in the taxi as I ordered the taxi to go to my suite, and we went inside

SEXUAL SCENE, EXTREMELY MILD SINCE THERE'S NO GRAPHIC STUFF BUT IF YOU DONT WANT TO, DON'T READ ON. ya'll get the gist of what happens here anyway..

“What are you doing here?” I whispered, as I landed on the bed with Taylor on top of me, kissing my neck.
“I came to visit” he breathed. “You?”
“Me too” I said automatically, and wrenched his top off. He didn’t stop to think as he pulled off my top, and pushed down my skirt.
“I’ve missed you” he sighed, as he stripped me down and then himself down.
“I missed you too. Breaking up with you was a mistake. A huge one” I said, gasping as I felt him push in.
“I love you” he said, before starting to get harder and faster.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is for theenigma, and anyone else who has commented, messaged, rated high or subscribed! And also for those that did check out my Youtube channel (youtube.com/user/asianbeauty6) and also for YOU, the reader ^_^