Status: fin :)

If Love Is Sweet, What Is This, Draco Malfoy?

Help

As the weeks passed, Drake got more and more abusive, and maintained a highly sexual relationship with me. I walked over to my dressing table after Drake had left and stared at myself for a long while, before walking over to the bed quickly, and then pulled out a picture from underneath the bed. Walking back to my dressing table, I sat down on the chair and looked at the picture. It was one of me and Draco. I smiled as I saw it. It was one taken just a short while ago when we were actually friends. Best friends. I felt tears spring to my eyes, and looked back up at the mirror, before placing the photo on the table so that it reflected in the mirror, and then picked up my phone quickly, dialling Draco’s number hurriedly. With every ring that passed, my hope disappeared little by little, until I hit rock bottom when I heard it go to voicemail.
“Nooo” I chocked, the phone slipping out of my hands, my face scrunching up as the tears ran down my face, and I placed my head on the table as I continued to cry. After a while, I took a deep breath and looked up, before hearing Drake near my room. He walked in, looking just as aggressive as ever, if not more dangerous. He pushed me onto the bed, and shoved himself inside me. That time hurt to say the least. And Drake constantly pounding my face to scream louder in between certainly didn’t help.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is a filler yo

I had to show you guys this –

Facebook
Edward: I’m bored
Jasper: what’s up? Bella not there?
Edward: yeah she is but she’s on her period
Bella: what the hell?! You don’t tell people that! I don’t tell people you sparkle like a fucking glittery bitch!

Bella has changed her relationship status to single
Jacob like this

:’)

so my exam went... well i dont wanna say anything in case i jinx it

but anywhoo, my exam's finished! YAAAAAAY

so i finished two of my science ones ^_^ (Woop woop)

so i only have one more science one left! FUCK YEA GCSE'S !

oh but then i have two english ones on wednesday next week :'(
and then two french ones before half term so in the next two weeks (FMLLLLLLLLL)

who even invented french?!
who invented these damn languages?
couldn't we just agree on one damn language so universities wouldnt have to be divas and say 'yo we're not accepting NOBODY that hasn't gotten a language cos they aint clevvaaa' :|

anywhoo, that's my exam shizz
we have half term in two weeks (PRAISE THE LORD - ONE WEEK OF HOLY GRAIL HOLIDAYS.....oh wait... WE SITLL HAVE TO DAMN REVISE :|)

and my practical exam is coming up for my creative and media -.-" and since we get marked on our books instead of theory exams... i've left my books to pile up so now i have to completely do 100page book times 6!!
yeah! 6 of em!
6 bloody 100 page books :|
one is not amused

and u know when they gotta be in?
um in the next two weeks!

HOLLA FOR THE REVISING AND THE CATCHIN UP :|

whatever happened to the good ol' days where a childhood was valued, and women stayed at home instead of friekin having to get a good education?!

i wouldn't mind! .... well no i would.... actually... if my husband bought everything for me, i wouldn't need a job...

BRING ON THE GOOD OL' DAYS!