Status: fin :)

If Love Is Sweet, What Is This, Draco Malfoy?

The Video

- A few weeks later

When I woke up the next morning, every inch of me was sore. Especially after sex with Drake last night. It had been about a month into our relationship, and it had only gotten worse. Drake had used the Crucio spell more often, seeing as I suffered greatly from that. When I got up, Drake was already up. He came out of the bath, and as soon as he saw me, he shot the Crucio spell at me, before walking out of the room.
“You cheated on me” he accused, before leaving. I stared at the closed door, before trying to get up but fell right back down. I waited like that a while longer before hearing Drake come back upstairs. I knew he didn’t want to see me on the floor, so I got up and changed hurriedly, ignoring the stabbing feeling, and was finished by the time he entered “Get up and move you fat whore. We need to get to lessons, not all of us get knocked up when we’re seven!” Drake growled, before pulling me up by my hair and dragging me to class.

When I got there, we had McGonagall, and I took my place next to Drake, with Draco next to me on the table next to us. Drake handed McGonagall a CD, and she looked at him approvingly
“Thank you Mr. Domain. Now class we’re going to play a video of the life cycle of Drake’s pet plant that he adopted a while ago. It seems he was the only one able to keep it alive. Although I don’t know how you managed to. The only thing it can properly grow on is blood” McGonagall said, the last part more to herself than the class. My skin whitened as I realised that Drake had done exactly that to keep it alive, and I was pretty sure it was my blood he spilled more than anyone else’s.
“Now remember, this is a treat. We’re watching a video today, because you all complain that just listening to me speak is boring. So stop complaining now, and not another peep from any one of you!”

The lights were turned off, and McGonagall pressed play on the DVD. There was a green background, which I thought was to do with something about the plant, and then a shocking title came onto screen
My Girlfriend
My eyes widened as I saw it; and Drake stood up quickly
“No, no, no! That’s not it! Turn it off! Turn it off!” he said frantically, and McGonagall stopped the movie. Drake sat back down slowly
“What is this Mr. Domain?” she asked him, frustrated.
“I brought the wrong DVD in” he said sheepishly. I looked at him, and he turned to face me.
“You made a video about me?” I whispered. He looked at me for a while, before turning back to McGonagall
“I’ll go back up and get it” he told her, getting up, but McGonagall told him to sit back down.
“All I wanted was a video. I didn’t mind what it was about. This video will do fine” she told him
“No it’s private!” Drake argued. McGonagall gave him a steady look. “Can I at least leave first please?” he asked, eyeing Draco who was looking at him, confused.
“No. Sit. Down” McGonagall spat, before switching the tape back on.

I didn’t want to know what this was about. I put my head in my hands, ignoring Draco and Drake “Are you ok, Maia?” McGonagall asked. I shook my head, still not taking it out of my hands “Well please try to make it through this video. Then you may go to the nurse” she told me. “Oh and Maia, there’s a purple mark on your arm” she reminded me. I looked at my arm quickly, seeing a bruise. I had to clear my throat a few times to get my voice out
“I must have bumped into something” I said in a quiet voice.
“Oh… back to the video then” she said, before turning the lights off.

After that, the title continued, and then it changed to a close up of him sitting on his bed
“Hello Drake. This is a video we made for ourselves to enjoy when we’re feeling upset. So here goes” the video Drake said, and then it changed to another close up of him “Ok so I’m just gonna place this camera in my bag. And then I’m gonna take you and film everything that happens” he said, before placing the camera inside his bag with a hole cut out so that the camera could film everything secretly.

Drake walked across the field, and I saw an older, happier version of me talking and laughing to Selena. He made his way over to me and Selena, and I stood up to leave as he got closer. Drake called my name, and I turned around
“Can we talk? Please?” Drake asked me. I looked at Selena, and she shrugged. I nodded, and Drake led me behind the building then cornered me. “I want you to go out with me” he said plainly. I sighed
“Um… I don’t think so Drake” I said sweetly, looking at the floor. Drake pulled my face up to his suddenly.
“I’m not asking. I’m notifying you. You’re now my girlfriend, go it?” he asked.
“It wouldn’t be fair on Draco!” I said all of a sudden
“Why do you care so much about Draco? Do you fuck him or something?” Drake snarled. I looked shocked.
“No. No I don’t… I just…” I stuttered
“Well I don’t care. You’re going out with me. Understood?” he growled.
“No!” I said suddenly, and Drake slapped me so hard that I fell onto the floor, gasping.
“Yes. You. Are” he said, and pulled me up before pushing me against the wall, shoving his body towards me
“You can’t force me!” I told him, glaring.
“If you don’t… I’ll kill Draco” he whispered. I had a pained look in my eyes “I knew you’d give in if I threatened your precious little Draco” Drake spat. I glared
“You wouldn’t dare. He could kill you. With or without a wand” I warned.
“He wont find out… will he princess?” Drake hissed, slapping me across my face when I didn’t reply. I spat out blood, tears in my eyes.
“Drake what are you doing?” I whispered
“I’m making you realise we’re going out. And you had better act like it too! Got it? Like we’re in love. If you don’t, I swear I’ll kill Draco when he least expects it!” Drake spat. I nodded, and he smirked, before taking my hand then leading me out from behind the building.

I couldn’t believe he was actually filming our relationship. It ran through us going to the next class and the conflict between him and the teacher and me kissing him before he left. And then the scene changed again.

Drake was filming himself waiting in his room, before getting out his phone and texting me.
Where are you? Get to boy’s dorms right now. Or else when you do come, Draco won’t be here anymore.
He then made his way to stand outside his room, and saw Draco waiting outside his room. It showed Drake calling me over and Draco trying to talk to me, and me breaking his heart. I had to leave him and go into Drake’s room, while he pulled me in whilst kissing me.
Once we got inside, he accused me of cheating, and slapped me, saying if I made a noise he’d kill Draco. I spat blood out of my mouth and Drake made me clean it all up by shoving my face in it. He pulled off my clothes as I pleaded him not to, and the camera accidently dropped to the floor. But you could still hear all of it. Everything.

It showed Drake treating me badly day after day, me and him sitting right in front of Draco, making out, and another episode of sex. Somewhere in between, he also mentioned he was doing this to get back at Draco.
I didn’t dare look at Draco, as the tears rolled down my eyes whilst I continued looking at the video of my time with Drake.
Drake carried on beating me, and it showed him cheating on me with several different girls.

The scene changed to me sitting in front of my dressing table, and then I placed the picture on the table so that you could see it – a picture of me and Draco. I had wondered how Drake had filmed this, and realised he had fixed a hidden camera in the mirror. It showed me trying to call Draco and then it going to his answer phone, before I broke down.

The next scene was one filled with blood and gore, with me dropping blood as I clawed my way to the bathroom to have a shower. I sat down on my dressing table, before picking up a razor and twirling it around in my hands, before throwing it away, disgusted. I picked up the tazor next, and as I was about to touch it to my hair, when I heard Drake. I desperately tried to get rid of it, and as I threw it into a drawer, I found my wand. Gaining an evil look, I tested out the killing spell on a mouse before standing up quickly with the wand behind my back as Drake walked in. He kissed me roughly and his hand bumped against my wand. Drake shot the Crucio spell at me after accusing me, and I screamed, dropping onto my hands and knees. My eyes widened as the tears streamed down my eyes. Drake mocked my capability of not passing out completely, and kicked me so that I eventually did faint.

The next few scenes showed Drake beating me up more, and then this morning. After that scene, the movie blanked and then finished.

The lights turned back on automatically, and everyone was frozen shocked, before turning to face me. I was crying silently, and looking at my desk.
Drake looked at me, before pulling his chair back slowly, trying to run. As soon as that movement happened, Draco pounced up and shot the Crucio spell at Drake, blasting him back into a wall and then started screaming in pain. Draco moved me out of the way and jumped on Drake and beat him up continually as Daphne hurried over to me and looked at me, terrified. Draco had eventually near enough killed Drake, before getting up slowly, and turned to face me. He blinked, and his eyes got rid of all the hatred and anger. His wand dropped to the floor, and he made his way over towards me quickly before wrapping me in a tight hug. I started crying louder as I placed my head on his chest and hugged him tightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok oh god ok oh god ok … bigg biggg biggggggg chapter coming up………. Length wise and action wise and plot wise :O someone dies! No I’m just kidding – read on .