Sequel: Take Your Breath Away
Status: Active- Updated as often as possible

Just A lonely Star

Chapter 9 - Can You Still Feel The Butterflies?

`Don’t get too excited, I do this to charm every girl’ he joked

`Oh, thanks. I knew I shouldn’t have trusted you English guys, you’re all horrible’

`Hey! Not all of us, it takes skill to be this repulsive’

`Ha-ha, repulsive? You? Yeah, suuure.’ I said, my voice dripping with sarcasm

`Wait. Can you repeat that? Did… did I just get a sort of compliment off May?’

I shoved him in the chest, `Shut up or I will retract it’ I said through gritted teeth

`Well, thank you, I s’pose. Now would you like to take a seat?’

`Sure, I’m starving’

`Oh, and she’s so lady like and polite too’ he joked, with a big grin on his face.

I just shrugged him off, staring out the window as the Eye started to move. It really was gorgeous here. Josh poured us both some Wine. I stared out of the window still, mesmerized by the wonderful view. When I finally turned my gaze to Josh I noticed him staring at me, a small smile on his face. I ducked my head as a blush crept over my cheeks.

`You know, I think you’re possibly the most beautiful person I’ve ever seen’ He said, I looked up to see if he was joking but this time he was just staring me straight in the eye, the smile was gone, he looked very sincere.

`Josh! You’re making me blush again!’

`That’s good; you’re cute when you blush’ the smile crept back onto his face as my face started reddening yet again.

`One day, I’ll make you blush’ I threatened

`I’d love to see you try’

I just glared at him.

`On that note, would you care for some food, my dear lady? We have Pizza and… well, Pizza.’

`Well in that case, I'm gonna have to go with the Pizza’

Trust Josh to serve Pizza on a ‘romantic’ date. It was perfect though, better than all that fancy stuff that I can’t stand. We ate our Pizzas in near silence, just sat there, staring out the windows at the views, occasionally stealing glances at each other.

Once we finished the pizza, Josh poured us more Wine and beckoned for me to join him at the window, we were on our second cycle around the Eye now and it was still as wonderful as it had been the first time. I felt Josh put his arm around my waist. He pointed into the distance.

`You see the strange building over there? The one that looks like a pickle? That’s the gherkin.’ He informed me.

`And over there’ he said, pointing somewhere else,

`That is St. Paul’s cathedral, the second biggest Dome on top a Cathedral in the world’

`It’s so elegant’

`And behind us, is The Houses of Parliament and the Big Ben’

I turned to look at the infamous clock; it was five to nine, so soon we would be hearing the chimes of the bells. We looked stood there for ages, Josh pointing out many other landmarks.

We reached the top of the Eye and Josh turned to me.

`And now, the one you have been waiting for…. If you follow the small river coming off the Thames you will see Buckingham Palace'

he pointed me to the small river and I followed it until I saw a lit up building in the distance, it was the Palace, it was very regal looking and had a flag flowing at the top.

`Wow, you have to take me there before I leave’ I said, but I noticed as I said this that Josh’s facial expression dropped.

`So, you know when you’re leaving?’ he asked, his voice much lower than before.

`No, I haven’t made a date but I can’t stay in your home much longer’

`How come? Are you going back to New York? Have you found a place to stay?’

`Not yet, no. I don’t know what I'm going to do but I can’t possibly intrude on you and Elissa any longer’

`May’ he said, his hands on my cheeks,

`we want you here, you’ve only been here a few days but you’re already apart of the family, we don’t want you to leave, unless you want to?’

`What? No, Josh! I don’t want to leave but I also don’t want to take advantage’
`
It’s not taking advantage if we want you here. I want you here’

`Well then I guess you’re gonna have to put up with me for a while’

`Hmmm… im sure I can handle that’ he smirked

`We’ll see about that’ I laughed.

`I'm so glad you’re staying, it’s been a lot more fun around here with you around.’

`It’s been amazing here, I feel like I’ve found a place where I can fit in, you know?’

`It’s going to be very hard to leave for tour this time’

`When do you go?’

`In three weeks. Not for too long though, then I’m home for recording, so I won’t be away for long’

`You really do love your band. I can tell the boys mean a lot to you, you’re like a family all joined together by your love of music. It’s very sweet’

`I do, I’d be nothing without them four guys, they mean everything to me, don’t tell them I said that though’ he smiled

`I may have to visit you on this tour of yours’

`We’re playing in London on the last date, usually family and friends come out so you should come too’

`I would absolutely love to. I want to see how good you guys are… or how much you suck…’

`We don’t suck; we’re the Best British Band 2011 thank you very much.’ A smug smiling creeping onto his face.

`I’ll be the judge of that’ I joked

`Fine. But the people never lie’ he said, `and with a lead singer as sexy as me, who could not love our band’ he laughed

`Hmmm… well that’s true I guess.’

`Oh, so you think I'm sexy now, do you?’

`What?’ I was blushing again, `No, I was just being nice’

`Oh, really because I was going to kiss you then but… if you don’t think im sexy I s’pose I’ll not bother…’

I grabbed him by the collar roughly, bringing his face to mine, I inched closer to his lips and just as our lips were about to touch I whispered

`Don’t pretend you can resist me, Franceschi’

only to be cut off by his lips connecting with mine roughly, his hands now firmly around my waist, pulling me closer towards him. We kissed roughly for a while, both wanting and needing the feeling of each other, I ran my tongue along his lips asking for entry, his lips parted his tongue running against mine. I moaned as his tongue and mine caressed each other. I could feel him smile as he knew the effect he had on me. His hands were working their way up my hips, over my stomach and to the edge of my bra where he kept them, rubbing circles into my skin. I could feel my body heating up. I wanted him, no, I needed him. I placed my hands on the rim of his jeans, letting my fingers run along the soft skin, I could feel him tensing up, I could hear him moaning in pleasure, and I had him right where I wanted him. I went to unbuckle his belt.

I heard a loud cough.

Josh pulled away; we both turned to the door. Without noticing we had reached the end of the cycle and the door man had been stood there whilst we had been making out. I stole a glance at Josh, awkwardness was thick in the air, and he looked at me, a small smirk on his lips. I adjusted my dress, and Josh sorted out his hair that I had messed up when running my fingers through it.

`I hope you enjoyed your evening’ the doorman said, a look of disapproval on his face as he beckoned us to leave.

Josh grabbed my hand and we both walked away quickly.

`Well, we should do that again sometime’ Josh said, smirking, `but now, I really need to go get a few drinks, you up for it?’

`I need a beer’

`Oh, how ladylike’ Josh joked,

We walked along the Thames river, hand in hand, the city skyline surrounding us.

Both of us had the same huge grin splashed across our faces for the rest of the night
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooh! sexy times between May and Josh! Did i write it OK? I'm a bit worried its too graphic or not graphic enough? let me know! :)

I'll try update again tonight if not it'll be tomorrow. Hope you enjoy this chapter.

Thanks to all my subscribers, i love you all <3