Sequel: Take Your Breath Away
Status: Active- Updated as often as possible

Just A lonely Star

Chapter 10 - The World Or Nothing

Two weeks had passed since mine and Josh’s first date, we had been spending every second together since, whether it was shopping, sight-seeing or making out, and we were inseparable.
But now the dreaded day had come, I was on Josh’s bed, watching as he packed his bags, ready for tour.

`What should I wear on stage?’ he asked

`Black jeans, one of your shirts and a check shirt, you’re gonna be sweaty as fuck anyway’

`True, what would I do without you, May?’ he said placing a soft kiss on the tip of my nose.

`You’d be fine. What im wondering is what am I gonna do without you?’

`I have an idea… but it’s up to you… and I’d have to check with the guys first’

`What is this idea?’

`You could maybe… I mean, you don’t have to but… I’d like you to… come on tour with me?’

he asked, his puppy dog eyes making an appearance.
`

Stop doing that face, you look ugly’ I lied, grinning at him,

`It’s not fair of me to come on tour, the guys don’t know me too well and it’s your job, I’d be in the way.’

`You could never be in my way, please come?’

`Ask the guys. And by that I mean, if any of them hesitate then I don’t come’

`Fine. Im gonna go call them all’ Josh skipped out the room, already dialling on his Blackberry.

He hadn’t yet realised that I would have to find out who the band were if I went on tour with them.

I carried on packing for Josh, putting in t-shirts, jeans and hoodies. It was a good twenty minutes before he came back in the room a massive grin on his face; he picked me up and span me round.

`So… guess what the guys said?’

`Hmmm…. No?’

`Wrong! They all said yes and were quite excited to get to know you more!’

`Hmm, guess im going on tour then’

`You’re really gonna come?!’ Josh said, his eyes lighting up.

`Of course, if you really want me to?’

`Yeah I do!!! I can show you more of England, spend more time with you, teach you how to play fifa, you can watch us play and I can do this’ he kissed me, `whenever I like’

`Well… not whenever you like but occasionally I suppose, if you’re lucky’

`Fine. Now go! You need to pack! The bus gets here in an hour’

So, off I went to my house, packing up all my clothes again and getting ready to go. By the time I was ready Josh was already stood outside waiting for me and the bus to arrive. I walked up to him and hugged him.

`Thank you, Josh. You so willingly let me into your life and now you’re taking me on tour with you, you’re one of the nicest people I’ve ever met, so thank you, so much.

`May, you make me so happy. You don’t need to thank me for anything.’

Next thing we know a loud horn is going off behind us, we both turn to look down the driveway, and there it is. The bus we would be living in for the next few weeks. It black, had two decks and it was quite humongous. As soon as it parked up, just in front of us, about ten men and one woman got off the bus, all smiling and obviously buzzing to be on tour. Josh took my hand as Dan and Matt took our bags and loaded them into the bus.

`Guys, some of you have met her and some of you haven’t but this is May, she’s come over from America and has been staying with us, and she will be joining us for tour’

Everyone waved at me. Josh introduced me to everyone I didn’t know already.

`So this is Rob Highcroft, he’s our tour manager and is infamous for his tattoos, love for fast food and wearing gold trousers’

Rob shook my hand, he was absolutely covered in tattoos, his fingers even adorning the logos of KFC, McDonalds, Nandos and Burger King, and he seemed like an interesting, if not a little strange guy.

`This is Luke, he’s the guitar tech and also Chris’ younger cousin’ he was about my age, a bit taller than me with light brown hair, you could see the resemblance between him and Chris.

`This is Ollie, he’s our merch guy, and he spends about 11 months of the year on tour and enjoys drinking’ he looked like he was in his late 20’s, he had facial hair and a sweet smile, and
he seemed nice but shy.

`This is Carina, our band manager, and the only other girl on this tour, so you can talk flowers, and bras and other girly stuff with her I s’pose’ Carina pulled me into a hug.

`You don’t know how nice it is to know I won’t be the only girl sharing this bus with the guys, I’m sure we’ll be great friend’

Carina was a little older than us, about 23-25, she had a curvy figure and was really pretty, she seems like a really nice person so im sure we’re gonna get on well.

`And last but not least, sharing our bus will be Mr Tom Barnes, chief photographer, film maker etc.’

`I love photography; it must be amazing to be able to make a profession out of it’

`It really is, sometimes you get the bad jobs like coming on tour with these idiots though’ he joked, hitting Josh on the shoulder, `I’ll show you some of my slides some time if you want?’

`I’d love to!’

`I like her, she’s a keeper’ Tom said to Josh, making us both blush.

We all said good bye to Elissa and got onto the bus, and sat in the front lounge.

`So now that everyone is here we can choose our bunks!’ shouted Max, and everyone cheered.

`Should we give May a bunk or will her and Josh be sharing?’ Dan asked me but before I could
answer Carina interrupted,

`She will have her own bunk, just because you want a spare one for your hair products Daniel’ she said before winking at me.

`Right so, May; we have this traditional way of deciding who gets which bunk. Usually top bunks are the bad one and the bottom are the most desired so we have to fight for them. What we do is each write our name down on a piece of paper, put them in a hat and then when each
person is drawn they get to pick their bunk.’ Chris explained.

`Rob, your tour manager duties are needed!’ Matt said.

Rob took his hat off and grabbed a note pad from his bag, ripping out squares of paper and writing all our names on them, when he was done they were put into his hat and mixed around.

He pulled out the first one.

` Drum roll please’ all the boys started drumming on their laps,

`The winner of first bunk choice is… CHRIS MILLER!!!’

Straight away Chris grabbed his bag and ran down the corridor; I supposed the bunks were
there.

`Next person is… Ollie!’ Ollie followed Chris.

Everyone was called out until it was only me and Rob left.

`Ok, now we just run and fights for the best one, on your marks, get set, GO!’

Rob pushed past me; running towards the bunks only to find when he got there that the only bunk left was a middle bunk next to the kitchen area.

`Oh, man! Now I’m gonna get woken up every morning by Matt making coffee at 5am, just like warped tour!’

I walked through the bunk area, looking for the other empty on, all the bunks were full, the people they occupied, unpacking some of their belongings into their bunks already. I got to the end of the bunk area only to find Josh in the top bunk to the left.

`I saved you one opposite me, ya’know so if you start to miss me im just here’ he smiled.

I leant up and kissed him before crawling into my bunk, Josh had already put my bag in there
for me. I lay back for a second soaking in the atmosphere, everyone was so happy and excited to be here, it really was an exhilarating feeling. It was as I was thinking this that I felt someone settle next to me; I turned and saw that Josh had climbed over into my bunk.

`Hello beautiful’ he whispered

`Hey there, gorgeous’ I whispered back.

`Im so glad you decided to come, this is going to be so fun! We’re only on tour for 2 weeks but we’re going all over the country and I just can’t wait to show you what tour is like’

`I’m so excited to see you finally play!’ I said, snuggling up to him

`You really are perfect’ with this I wrapped my arms around him, and started slowly kissing him, showing him just how much this moment meant to me. Our lips softly pressed against each in small kisses, Josh ran his hand up my leg and then up my thigh, I moaned into the kiss. Running my hands through his hair and pulling him closer to me, his hands kept on slowly travelling up my thigh, reaching the end of my skirt and carrying on. I ran my tongue against his lips, the kiss gaining urgency. He allowed my tongue entry to his mouth and the kiss became even more urgent, our bodies were now pressed up against each other, my hands on his chest, his hands settling just below the hem of my underwear. I heard him moan softly as I bit down on his lower lip-

`I DIDN’T KNOW YOU GUYS WERE TOGETHER?!’ someone shouted.

Both me and Josh jumped apart, adjusting our clothing and wiping our mouths. We looked up to find all of the bus’ occupants staring into my bunk with knowing looks on their faces. I felt my whole face flush a deep red.

`Piss off!’ Josh shouted at them all, I turned to him, his face was a similar colour to what I imagine mine was, he pulled the curtain on the bunk and we heard laughs and footsteps from behind the curtain.

Josh turned to me again.

`Sorry about that, they’re ALL A BUNCH OF PERVERTS’ he shouted to the rest of the bus.

All we eard as a chorus of laughs and then some footsteps before next thing I knew Josh was being pulled to the ground by Max. I heard a thud as he hit the floor and everyone laughed. I opened the curtain and looked down to see Josh laying there. He looked at me, winked, and then jumped up and tackled Max.

Next thing I knew everyone was placing bets on who would win.

I suppose this is what tour life is like.

And, I have to say, I'm pretty happy with that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another interruption!! But tour has started, i have a bit of drama coming along soon...

That's all im gonna say for now ;)

ENJOY GUYS!

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=39458707 - Mays Outfit.

Music that inspired me:
The new album, `Fools and worthless liars' by Deaf Havana, this band have a lot of potential and will go very far in the future, thankfully i was able to see them at Hit The Deck Festival in my hometown this year and they were fantastic live! Definitely give them a listen, they supported You Me At Six on their last UK tour actually but unfortunately i couldn't attend due to there being no dates anywhere near me!! I've seen them twice already though so its not too bad! Have you guys seen either bands live?