Sequel: Take Your Breath Away
Status: Active- Updated as often as possible

Just A lonely Star

Chapter 12 - Let's get these teen hearts beating faster, faster!

We stepped out of the bus and straight away flashes went off in our faces. Josh wrapped his arms around me and covered my face, running me through the crowd, I saw flashes of faces and more camera lights before we reached a door and Josh pushed us through, shutting the door behind him.

`Where the fuck is security?! The back stage area is meant to be free of all fans and media. Who the fuck let that fucking happen?!’ Josh shouted as he leaned against the door, slowly sliding to the floor. He hit his fit into the ground, still cursing under his breath.

`Josh its fine. It’s done with now, there’s nothing you can do’

`Now everyone has a picture of us holding hands. Do you know what people can do with pictures like that?!’ he said, looking me in the eye, his eyes full of anger.

`Whatever Josh’ I said before walking away, further down the corridor.

I carried on walking, Josh shouting my name after me. He was so annoying sometimes! I understand he’s mad but shouting at me is not the answer. I walked further down the corridor not knowing where I was headed when I saw Rob, sat in an office to the right. I knocked on the door.

`Oh, hello May. How are you feeling this morning?’

`A bit shit if im honest.’

`Ha-ha, that’s the spirit girl. What you up to then?’

`Trying to look for a shower, you got any idea where they are?’

`Ah, yeah. Go across the hall, turn left and that’s the boy’s dressing room, you can use the showers in there, I’ll make sure no one goes in there until you’re done’

`Thanks, Rob. By the way, me and Josh got kinda bombarded by fans as we came from the bus; he was really pissed so I guess that’s your job to sort out?’ I winked at him

`Oh, no. not again. This happens at least one date every tour, don’t worry about it, Josh will calm down soon. He gets a bit Diva-ish when things go wrong on tour, but I’m sure you’ll get used to it’

`Oh, wonderful!’ I said sarcastically, `Cheers Rob, I’ll see you in a bit, yeah?’ I said before turning to go to the dressing room. I found the door that said “You Me At Six” and walked in.

`MAY!!!!!’ someone shouted before jumping on me. They then fell over before jumping up again and hugging me. It was Max, as cheerful as ever.

`Hello Max, you still drunk or are you this happy every morning?’

`We’re on tour! Everyone’s happy on tour!’

`Try telling Josh that’

`Oh, yeah by “everyone” I meant everyone but Josh. Josh is constantly worrying on tour’

`So I noticed’ I then noticed Chris was also in the room, lying across a sofa with Matt sat on the
sofa next to him.

`Morning guys’ I said.

`G’morning May’ said Matt with a grin

`Mrmph’ mumbled Chris

`I think that was Chris trying to say Good Morning. Ignore him, he’s a worse drunk than you’ I
scowled at Matt.

`Whisky hates us both, I see’

`Did you want the shower?’ Max asked, gesturing to my towel and wash stuff.

`Yes please. I’m afraid im gonna have to turf you guys out whilst I go. Sorry’

`It’s fine. We’re gonna get some food later, you up for it?’ Matt asked me

`Hell yeah! As long as it’s chicken.’

`You’re a woman of my own heart’ said Matt, obviously a fellow chicken fan.

`Meet you on the bus in an hour then? And don’t worry, I’ll sort Josh out by then’ max said
before they all left the room, Chris groaning as he left.

I closed the door behind them and went into the bathroom. I switched on the shower. The
shower was like one of those old, school gym ones I used back in High School, they always take a while to heat up so I started to undress, when I was fully naked I folded my clothes into a pile in the corner of the room, grabbed my wash bag and stepped under the large, group shower. Straight away I could feel my hair soaking up the warm water, dangling down my back. I washed my hair with Shampoo and just stood there, enjoying the warmth of the water washing away the last side effects of last night’s alcohol. I closed my eyes, enjoying the solitude and taking a moment to think things over. I had been in England for three weeks now. I already had somewhere permanent to live, a decent set of friends, and I was completely and utterly in love with a guy who I was currently sharing a tour bus with on his bands UK tour. In three weeks all of this had happen, everything had changed so quickly, so suddenly, I hadn’t had a proper chance to reflect but now I was, I was pretty content with how things have shaped up. Sure Josh had been a bit of a bitch to me earlier but he was just stressed and protecting me. The only doubt I had though was the fact that he wasn’t committing to me properly. I mean, like, we hadn’t actually defined the relationship. We were kissing, making out, going on dates and acting like a couple but we weren’t actually officially together. And to be honest, I didn’t know what to make of that. Did he like me as much as I liked him? I mean, I liked him a lot. But I wasn’t sure if he felt the same way or was he just using me for a quick kiss when he felt like it. I had no idea. And I had no way of finding out either, unless I asked him. But no, this was me; I was too much of a pussy to actually make a move like that on a guy. I guess I just need to see what the future brings.

`Why the fuck are you stood in a shower with your eyes closed?’ a voice whispered, wrapping their arms around me. It took me a few seconds to realise what had just happened. I screamed, opening my eyes quickly. I covered as much of my body as I could as I turned to see Josh, stood in the shower with me, fully naked.

`JOSH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!’ I screamed at him

`Having a nice shower, enjoying the view?’ he said, as he noticed my looking up and down his body. I blushed deep red.

`No. and why may I ask are you in my shower?’

`Well, technically, its not your shower, it’s the venues… but I kinda wanted to apologise for being a dick earlier and you were showering so I thought, why not? …should I leave?’

`Well you’re forgiven and I guess if you’ve seen me naked now, you might as well stay. But no staring!’

`No staring?’ he pouted, `Then does that mean I can’t do this?’ he said whilst coming closer to me, he kissed me softly on the lips before slowly his lips travelled down my cheek, onto my neck and they worked their way all down my neck. I moaned as Josh’s hands wrapped around my waist. He pulled me towards him, closer and closer until eventually our wet, naked bodies were pressed against each other. I could feel his whole body against mine. His chest, his stomach, his hips, his thighs and well… let’s just say; he was very excited to see me. I held onto his hips as my legs began to weaken under his touch, his lips had now travelled further down and were now on my breasts, he kissed all around until he reached the nipple, he sucked and licked until they were hard.

`J-Jo-Josh’ I moaned, beckoning his attention.

`Yes?’ he said, his face now looking down at me, a smug smile on his lips. I looked up at him; straight into the eye’s and said between gritted teeth.

`Josh, stop fucking teasing me and fuck me. Please.’

`What did you say?’

`You heard’

`What a vulgar thing to come from lips as sweet as yours’

`Either do it or I will leave right now’

`Was that a threat?’ he asked, smiling widely at me now

`That’s it. Im leaving’ I said, turning my back on him and walking away, I was just about to step
out from under the water when I felt his arms snake around me again. His lips tracing my neck.

`Please don’t go. We have an issue here though, we have no condoms.’

`Ugh, you’re a guy! You’re meant to carry them at all times ‘in case you get lucky’’ I said,
disappointment rushing over me.

`Hmm… I’ll be back in one second’ he said, before walking away quickly, back into the dressing room. He was gone for about a minute before he came back.

`Look what I found’ he said, brandishing the condoms he had found to me.

`Good old Rob is always prepared, because you know we always have sex with every girl we see’ he said, sarcastically. Josh fiddled with the wrapper. I found myself becoming even hungrier for him. I grabbed the wrapper off him, ripping it open in no time. I needed him.

`Someone’s eager’

`Don’t pretend you aren’t too. Your body begs to differ’ I gestured towards him, smiling.

It felt so natural doing this with Josh, more natural than it ever had before. I got onto my knee’s taking his whole length in my mouth, I hollowed my cheeks and felt his legs start to weaken and his stance slack. I sucked and I licked until he could barely take it anymore. I put the condom on him, taking his hand and bringing him to the ground with me. I wrapped my legs around him; he was lying on his back.

`Are you sure you want this?’ he whispered to me.

I nodded quickly, and rocked my body against his slowly, his body moved with mine, building up a slow rhythm. I moaned loudly as I felt him enter me. I wrapped my fingers in his hair as I felt the first thrust, our bodies still rocking together, moving against each other. I looked down at Josh, his eyes were closed in pleasure, and it was then that he looked his most beautiful, covered in water, his wet hair all over the place, his body fully exposed and wrapped around me. It was one of the most beautiful moments ever. This was the first time when the words ‘making love’ actually meant making love, there was so much care in the way he touched me, in the way he thrusted himself deep into me. He actually pleasured me rather than reaping it all for himself. It was sensuous and natural. This was proved further when Josh waited for me and we both waved out our orgasms together, wrapped in an embrace. When I felt the last part of pleasure leave my body I turned to face him, kissing him lightly on the nose.

`Not too bad.’ He said, smiling down at me.

`The best you’ve ever had.’ I said as he stood up, he held his hand out to me to help me stand.

`Now, you’re all sweaty and smell like sex so you’re gonna have to shower again.’

`Care to help me?’ I winked

`Im pretty sure I could be of assistance…’
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know what to say. It's the first sex scene i've ever wrote. I feel awkward.

Music That Inspired Me -
The whole of Soul Punk by the wonderful Patrick Stump. What a man.