Sequel: Take Your Breath Away
Status: Active- Updated as often as possible

Just A lonely Star

Chapter 1- Just touched down in London town

Chapter 1:

Nearly 9 hours later and I was sat in yet another taxi, this one a black one, much different to the yellow cabs I’d left back in New York. I was in Central London, on my search for a hotel or hostel to stay for the night. It was only 2pm in London, meaning I had plenty of time to find a place to stay, get some food and then explore!

`This is a quite cheap hostel’ the driver informed me.

`Well, thank you very much sir, I’ll try here.’

I got out the car and was passed my case, I rolled it into the reception.

`Hello, welcome to Central London hostel, how may I help you?’

`Do you have any vacancies? It’s just me, for the night’ I saw the look of shock on her face as I said this.

`We have vacancies but you can’t stay here’

I was shocked to say the least.

`Um… excuse me?’ I said raising me eyebrow

`Oh no! Don’t take it offensively! It’s just you are a young woman, on your own and you want to stay here? I won’t allow it; you seem too decent to be staying here’

`Oh, well is there anywhere else in the area?’ I stared at the woman, she was pale, curvy and had long brown hair with blonde tips and the bluest eyes I had ever seen, and she was quite beautiful.

`I’ve never done this before…’ she murmured. `Look, my parents are away for a while and it’s just me and my brother, we have a little annexe attached to our house that you could stay in for a while. To be honest I could do with the company. So, what do you say?’

I didn’t know what to say, what a kind hearted woman.

`Its ok, if you don’t want to, I understand, you don’t know me. It’s just I’d sleep better at night knowing you weren’t staying here.’

`NO! I would love to! Thank you so much! How much would it be per night though?’

`Ha-ha, oh sweetie I wouldn’t make you pay, just cook for us once in a while and that’s all I need’ she smiled.

`Oh, thank you. I can’t explain how much that means to me.’

`The only thing is, it’s not in the city, we live in Surrey. You heard of that? No? Well it’s nice. Not too far away either. I'm sure you’ll love it. Now sit with me, my shifts almost over, I want to hear the story as to why you’re here.’
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=38617793 - May's arrival outfit
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=38617894 - Elissa's outfit when she first meets May

Music that inspired me:
Everything by All Time Low