Sequel: Take Your Breath Away
Status: Active- Updated as often as possible

Just A lonely Star

Chapter 21 - You've made your bed so sleep in it

Josh’s POV –

`Mate, we’ve really got to leave soon if we want to get to the venue on schedule’ Matt told me.

`We can’t go without Max, they’re coming.’

Matt just patted me on the shoulder before walking outside the bus where everyone else was.

The bus had picked me up nearly an hour ago and ever since, I had been sat in this seat with a perfect view of the front door. She was coming, I know she won’t leave me, she can’t. The door opened again, I strained my neck to see who it was, it was only Dan.

`Max is on his way’ he informed me, sitting next to me.

`Is she coming?’ I asked my voice barely more than a whisper.

`I don’t know Man. I really don’t know. I hope so’

I turned to him; I could feel even more tears starting to fill my eyes.

`What if she doesn’t come? What if she got on the plane?’

`Josh, she loves you, she won’t get on that plane’

`I hope you’re right Dan, I don’t know what I’ll do without her’

Dan threw his arm around my shoulders.

`Well there’s always me, babe. I’ll always be here for you, we’re Dash Flintceschi remember?’ he winked.

Trust Dan to gay up a situation like this.

I shoved him in the stomach sharply; he squealed in pain but stopped quickly when we heard voices outside the bus. It had been near silent before but now we could hear everyone talking, walking up to the bus doors.

The doors flew open, Rob walked in followed by Tom, Chris, Matt, Ollie, Luke, Carina, Max and…

She was here.

May was here.

On the bus.

With her bags.

Not on a plane.

I practically danced with excitement, I was so happy to see her.

I felt every one’s eyes on me, May refused to even glance in my direction.

Dan squeezed my hand softly.

`I don’t know about you lads but I could do with a few beers’ Chris said.

You‘ve got to love Chris; you can always rely on him to help you when you need him.

Luke grabbed the beer from the fridge and gave everyone a few; I downed two bottles within
ten minutes, needing the drink to be able to stop me from doing something stupid. I was so tense with her so close to me. It had only been two days but it had felt like weeks. I noticed that she kept her distance though, always staying at the opposite side of the lounge in order to avoid me.

It was about an hour or so later when I noticed she got up and went upstairs, to the bunks. I stood up, ready to follow her when Max came up to me and whispered in my ear.

`Go get her!’ with a cheeky little smile and wink.

I practically ran up the narrow stair well. It was quieter upstairs, it was also dark. I looked around to see if I could see her but found no sign of her until I reached the back lounge. I stood outside the door, listening to what she was doing. I heard little sniffles and sobs. She was crying.

I couldn’t help myself, crying is one of those things that I hate most; I just needed to comfort her, to get her to stop.

I opened the door slowly, walking into the room.

There she was, curled up on the sofa, her head in her hands.

I stood there for a few seconds, remaining unnoticed. I didn’t know what to do.

I coughed slightly to allow her to notice me.

He head shot up quickly. She looked terrible; her eyes were all rimmed red, her makeup smeared down her cheeks. She looked so terrible, not because she looked unattractive, no not at all, it was because she was sad and May being sad is the most terrible thing I think I’ve ever witnessed. Especially as I caused it.

`What do you want?’ she snapped harshly. That wasn’t expected.

`May, just give me a chance to explain, please.’ I was practically pleading with her.

`Leave me alone Josh. I’m not here for your sake. I’m here for Max, the boy whose heart you
helped break, and for my friends and job, please don’t make this any harder.’

`You don’t understand though’

`I understand completely. I don’t need to hear your lies. I despise you’ she said, storming past me, out of the room and down the stairs.

Well I suppose that made that clear.
♠ ♠ ♠
So i decided to make May all angry and say something she doesn't mean. It feels weird because she's such an adorable character but it's for the best...you'll understand in a few chapters time ;)

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=40156482 - Mays outfit. anyone wanna buy me that vest? No one? oh..ok then :(

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!