Sequel: Take Your Breath Away
Status: Active- Updated as often as possible

Just A lonely Star

Chapter 23 - Pretty from afar but far from pretty

Josh’s POV –

Tour is going on forever.

It feels like the universe decided to prolong my pain. Time is dragging by at barely even a snail’s pace.

It had been a bitch of a week. Last weekend May and Max had seen me kissing Max’s girlfriend. They hated me. May almost left. Max loved me again. May stayed. We had been touring for 5 days. And May still hated me.

Sounds fun, huh?

Yeah it’s really not.

I miss her, so, so much.

Going from spending everyone moment of every day with someone to them hating you is a strange contrast. Especially as I was innocent. If only she would listen to me.

But this is where my plan comes into place. There is one place where for nearly two hours she is forced to listen to me, she has no choice. But my plan could go one of two ways. It could go amazingly, she will love me again and everything will go back to normal or… or…it’ll go terribly, she’ll hate me, it’ll make it worse and she’ll leave tomorrow when tour ends completely. And tour ends tonight. Our final UK tour date of this album cycle. And for once I wasn’t worried about my performance; I was more worried about what would happen with May. She obviously really wanted to go home, so I needed to convince her to stay.

`Joshy baby, it’s time for the signing soon. Go make yourself look pretty’ Chris instructed me.

`I don’t need to, I was born this sexy.’ I looked in the mirror, `On second thoughts...’

I went to the bathroom. I washed my face and quickly straightened my hair. The dark shadows under my eyes weren’t going to disappear any time soon so I just gave up and walked into the front lounge. Here was the whole band and Rob, waiting for the taxi to the signing.

The taxi came five minutes later and we arrived at our signing just on time, we had 250 kids to meet and sign things for in the next hour and a half. The kids were so excited, so adoring. I loved our fans, more than anything. We’d be nothing without them so being so close to them and getting to meet the people who supported us always made my day. We got lots of gifts, toys, cakes, cookies, clothes and cd’s from them all. I got so caught up in being around the fans that I almost forgot about what I had to do later on.

That was until we were in the taxi on the way back to the venue. Our set was due to start in just under two hours.

Them two hours went really quickly. It was all a blur of worry and watching the guys drinking their livers away.

`Right, you’re on in 5’ Rob shouted into the room as he rushed by.

I jumped up quickly, nerves, excitement and adrenaline kicking in.

It was time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Only 500 words... enjoy!

Music That Inspired Me-

Sinners Never Sleep.

Best album of 2011 by far <3

I'm gonna start doing shoutouts to all commenters on the next chapter, i need to thank you guys :D