Sequel: Take Your Breath Away
Status: Active- Updated as often as possible

Just A lonely Star

Chapter 24 - Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass

May’s POV-
`How can I help you?’ I asked a guy around my age.

`One of the blue hoodies in a Small please?’

`Sure, coming up!’

I rushed around, searching through the box of hoodies, I found one and gave it to the guy, he handed me the money for it just as the lights went down.

Great. You Me At Six were about to come on stage for the last show of the worst tour. It had been an interesting tour to say the least, but finally it was over and I could go home after today. Well, maybe not home, I don’t ever want to go back to the apartment with my mother and step-dad. Maybe I’ll just stay in England for a while, I quite liked London, I suppose I could give that another try, try and get a job or something.

I saw the band run on to the stage, one by one, doing the usual intro to their set. The crowd were super hyped up today, probably because it’s the end of the tour and they’ve been waiting a while for tonight.

After days of having to avoid Josh and all group interactions and just trying to keep to myself, I was more than ready for the end of tour. I wanted to be able to talk to my friends without having to look over my shoulder for Josh all the time. I didn’t want to interact with the guy but he seemed far too keen, for my liking, to talk to me.

I looked to the stage again; Josh had just run onto it, he looked just as hyper as the fans tonight. My eyes followed him as he bounced around the stage, jumping up and down to the
music the rest of the band was playing. He finally stopped at the microphone.

`Ladies and gentlemen, boy and girls, we are You Me At Six!’ he introduced before ruffling his hair with his free hand.

I loved it when he did that, he looked so adorable and gorgeous.

I stood there and stared at him for a few songs until Ollie came back from the bar with a few drinks to toast the end of tour.

`Ya’know, it’s the last day of tour; I reckon you should go for it’ he said as he handed me a drink.

`Huh?’ I replied, clueless as to what he meant.

`Josh. Tell him you still love him’

`How did you…?’

`How did I know? It’s pretty obvious when I see you spend an hour each night staring at the boy like he is Jesus.’ He joked.

`It’s too late now. If he wanted me he would have done something, I’ve just got to move on’ I said, not fully convincing myself that, that is what I wanted.

`It’s your decision but something tells me he feels exactly the same, love’

And with that Ollie went on to start unpacking more merch for the inevitable rush of buyers that we would get at the end of the show. Leaving me to my thoughts.

`This next song is a special song to me. It’s a new one actually.’ I heard Josh say, the entire crowd went almost silent as they listened to what he had to say,

` I wrote it a week or so ago about someone. She happens to be here tonight actually, you see the beautiful girl at the merch stand?’ the whole crowd turned to me, I looked up at Josh, feeling very exposed and embarrassed right now.

Everyone was staring at me and I had nowhere to hide. Why would he do that to me?

`So basically, that girl is called May and we met about two months ago. I fell in love with her from the moment I lay eyes on her. I got to know her and spent a lot of time with her before tour started and fell further for her. I invited her on tour, hence why she is helping with our merch today, she has become a great part of our touring team and everything was perfect. But then, something happened, something that seemed bad but May, I assure you, it was not what it seemed, I promise. And I guess I’d just like to play you this song that I wrote as a way of expressing my regret and asking for your forgiveness.’

By this time, I could not take my eyes from Josh’s, he was being so open about our relationship to his fans, he was telling them nearly everything, and he just declared his love in front of 5000 people! This was crazy. Everyone on the room was either staring at me or at him, even the rest of the band were staring in disbelief. It was unusual for anyone to allow any fans into their personal life this much and the shock on the faces of the crowd showed this.

`So, if my band would help me I’d like to play it for you, now.’ Josh said, trying to gain control of the situation.

The band rushed around, grabbing acoustic guitars, they had obviously been practicing the song. When all instruments were sorted out, they started strumming their guitars and beating their drums slowly and softly as Josh took to the microphone yet again, his eyes glued to mine as I stared at him, my body still in shock.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well i guess i need to make an apology. I'm so sorry for the late update! I feel terrible!
Basically, my laptop broke, i went to London for a weekend, i had exams, it was my 16Th and i had a party to plan, i had more exams and now it's Christmas. So basically i have just been very busy! And i had a bit of writers block, I'm so sorry guys! But here's a kinda Christmas present?

I'm so sorry if it's not good, i just wanted to put a chapter out there and i don't know what to think of it to be honest! Comments would be great so i can know which direction to take this in!

MAYS OUTFIT - http://www.polyvore.com/maysgigoutfit/set?id=41257935

Music that inspired me:
Basically the whole of Sinners Never Sleep. Nearly 4 months later and i still can't get over just how epic and amazing this album is! It's immaculate!

Also, i bought my Leeds fest 2012 tickets today! Any guesses on the lineup? I'm pretty sure ymas will play but I'm sure they'll be doing Warped Tour so i don't know if they will, i hope so!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!