Sequel: Take Your Breath Away
Status: Active- Updated as often as possible

Just A lonely Star

Chapter 28 - Stay With Me, You're The One I Need

Josh’s Pov-

`Honey, we’re home!’ I heard someone say, rubbing my cheek softly.

I opened my eyes, the morning sunlight shining through the windows.

`We’re home? In surrey?’ I asked, still allowing my body to wake up fully.

`Yes, all the crew have been dropped off its just band members left, we’re getting dropped off last, so get dressed’ she said before leaving the room.

I got up quickly, threw on the jeans and `down but not out’ t-shirt I had been wearing yesterday.
I walked out of the room to go say my goodbyes to the band; we have a week off before recording starts so I probably won’t see them for a little while.

`Josh, you look very happy today’ max said.

`Kinda got a little sparkle in your eye’ Dan joined in.

`Some may say you have a bit of a spring in your step’ Chris said.

`Hm…maybe it’s because you practically fucked May in the club and then fucked the brains out of her on our bus’ Matt smirked.

`Shut the fuck up, you’re all bastards, ya’know?’ I said, pouring myself some coffee.

`Yeah, we know.’ Max said before sitting down next to May and putting his arm around her, `It
seems May here isn’t so quiet in the bedroom.’

May turned bright red before burying her face in her hands.

`I hate you’ she cried receiving many laughs from the guys.

`So May is meeting mama and papa Franceschi today then?’

Mays head shot up.

`I am?’ she questioned, looking at me.

`She is?’ I asked Max.

`Yeah, I was talking to Lissa earlier, they got home on Wednesday.’

`Great, I’ve missed them.’

I was so excited, I loved my parents and Haydn’t seen them since February, I couldn't’t wait to
see them.

I looked up at May.

`They’ll love you’

`Mama Franceschi will treat you like a daughter. She’s so kind and Christos is such a dude.’
Dan informed her.

`I hope so. I probably seem like some whore who tricked their kids to let me stay with them and
give me a job, I can’t seem like a great person to them.’ She said.

`May, you did not “trick” us, you’re not a whore and they will love you as much as I do, I promise.’ I reassured her.

`Right guys, we’re off. See you at Max’s Mexican night’

Everyone said a chorus of farewells as Chris and Matt got off the bus because they live a few doors down from each other. It was only 10 minutes later when it was only me and May left and we were arriving at my house.

`You’ll be fine’ I whispered to her as I opened the bus doors to see my family stood there.

My mum ran up to me squeezing me into a crippling hug.

`mum’ I groaned until she let go.

`Oh, Josh! Look at you, you look all grown up and disgusting’

`Cheers mum’

`You always look that when you come home from tour, sweetie’

`How was your holiday?’ i said, changing the subject.

`Fantastic! Your father will no doubt show you all the pictures later’

I went to hug my dad, noticing my mum and Elissa both talking to May.

`She’s a bit of alright, son. How’d ya manage that one then?’

`Isn't’t she? And honestly Dad, I have no idea why she’s with me’ I said as we both looked at the
girls talking.

`Chris, come here and meet May.’ My mum said, grabbing my dad’s hand.

He shook hands with May and they exchanged niceties, May thanking them for letting her stay and asking about their holidays.

`Josh, my boy, have you been living on Nandos all tour again?’ my mum asked.

`…Maybe…’ I answered as she looked at me disapprovingly.

`Come on lad, let’s get you down the gym and then we’re off to Emirates later’ my dad said,
walking into the house.

`You got us Arsenal tickets?’

`Yes, of course I did!’

What a true lad my dad was, straight home from tour and taking me to the gym and an arsenal match.

`May, are you gonna be OK if I go?’ I asked, remembering she was still new to living here.

`She’ll be fine, I think us girls might go out for a bite to eat?’ my mum asked as Elissa and May
agreed.

As I hugged my mum goodbye she whispered in my ear,

`She’s a keeper.’

I smiled as I replied,

`I know, trust me, I know’
♠ ♠ ♠
May meets the parents, isn't that the scariest thing ever? Having to meet a guys parents?

I don't know if anyone has noticed yet but some parts of this are based on the band members actual tweets, i love you if you have noticed! <3

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=41869151 - Mays Outfit.

Enjoy guys, I'll update more this weekend, I've got a big English GCSE on Tuesday though so i suppose i should revising but Fan Fics > Revision so probably not :P