Sequel: Take Your Breath Away
Status: Active- Updated as often as possible

Just A lonely Star

Chapter 29- What is light? And where is laughter?

May’s POV –

We were sat in an organic restaurant on Weybridge’s high street, Josh’s mum had insisted we eat here as she was worried for my health after being on tour with the guys. We were sipping on Wine, waiting for our meals to come when she asked me;

`So, May, what exactly brings you here to England, let alone, our home in Surrey?’

`Well, I haven’t had the greatest time at home recently, my stepfather does not treat us very great at all and one day, not too long ago, I decided I would board a plane and get as far away as possible, have a little break. The first plane out was to London so I took it. As soon as I got to London I looked for a place to stay, and as I didn’t have much money I went to a hostel,
which Elissa volunteers in.’

`I met her at the reception’ Elissa interrupted, `and she seemed too sweet and vulnerable to have to stay there so I offered her a place to stay’

`I tried to say no…’ I said, smiling.

`But I kinda forced her to stay and bought her home. When home she cooked me and Josh dinner and I noticed sparks fly over dinner, next thing I know they’re inseparable and Josh takes her out on a date.’

`From then on we were dating but I decided I should find a place to stay, somewhere else, I didn’t want to outstay my welcome, but I was convinced to stay from there Josh invited me on tour and I helped with Merch and photography. Halfway through tour Josh asked me out and now we’re together, and that’s pretty much everything up to now’ I explained, leaving out the part about mine and Josh’s little misunderstanding.

`Im confused.’ Mrs Franceschi said, `You came here on holiday but now you’re dating my Josh, what happens when you go home?’

`I honestly don’t know. Im trying to search for jobs at the moment, so I can pay for a place for myself and live out here, as I said, I don’t want to be a burden to anyone and I don’t want to take advantage of you and your family.’

`I could see from the moment you stepped out of that bus that Josh cares about you a lot more than I had first imagined, and it seems like you feel the same way. So, if it means you staying with us, im fine with that. I don’t want you to feel like a guest in our home, May, you are family now. I want you and Josh, if you wish, to move into the pool house for as long as you want and I want you to feel at home here.’

`No, I couldn’t possibly accept that from you, it’s awfully kind but, I cannot’

`I understand if you don’t want to but, to me, if Josh loves you then I love you, you’re part of the
family and it sounds like you made quite the impression on the band and crew as they’ve
asked to have you as a permanent member of their tour staff. Its up to you but I would love to welcome you into our family and our home.’

Wow. Max was right about Mama Franceschi, she was the kindest person ever. She obviously loved Josh so much to accept me so willingly without knowing me properly, I was truly honoured. And the fact that I had been offered a touring job, meaning I can be with Josh, is fantastic.

I felt like everything was falling into place, finally.

`I-I don’t know what to say’ I said, overwhelmed by Mrs Franceschi’s kindness.

`Say yes!!! I love having another woman around the house!’ Elissa said, practically ecstatic,

`And you’ve got a good voice on you which could come in handy for me sometimes’ she joked.

`Hun, one thing, before you accept or decline, I need you to ring your mama, tell her you’re ok.
Because I know when Josh is away on tour, im always stressing and worrying about him, I can’t imagine what your mum must be thinking.’

`I had been meaning to, I guess I was just trying to forget about my life in New York and also im going to talk to Josh about this because, he might not want me to live with you for all I know.’

`Oh, sweetie! You must be kidding! He’ll be over the moon!’

The rest of our lunch was spent talking about anything and everything; living in New York, what tour was like, the Franceschi’s holiday, Elissa’s music, the bands tour…just everything really.

And I can say that after that lunch, I am pretty certain of my decision. I loved the Franceschi’s with all my heart already.

Life was shaping up to be pretty perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy!!!!!

I'd quite like some comments if people are feeling generous, feedback spurs me on...

Just found out i might be meeting All Time Low in a few weeks so i'm kinda really excited right now :D

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=41919217 - Mays Lunch Outfit