Sequel: Take Your Breath Away
Status: Active- Updated as often as possible

Just A lonely Star

Chapter 3- Sing me to sleep, I'll see you in my dreams.

Burgers – Done

Cheesecake – Done

Wine poured - Done

Showered and dressed – Done

Now time to go get my guests! I ran out of the house and past the pool (which was hard in these heels!) and knocked on the door. Whilst waiting for the door to open I looked at my surroundings. It really was beautiful here, the bright sun was finally setting and the sky was alight with vivid oranges and pinks all of which were reflecting off the pool and making this house seem even dreamier. Who knew England could look pretty? I expected rain every day. Then my thoughts were interrupted as I heard the door opening.

“Hey?” Said a voice deeper than I had expected, this was not Elissa.
I turned around quickly to meet the eyes of a very handsome man.

“Hi, I’m May. I was looking for Elissa?” I smiled as I noticed him looking me up and down, and I did the same back.
This boy was wearing black Vans, Black skinny jeans that were very tight over his legs and well…I may have noticed he was rather…well equipped… cough, cough… He was also wearing a red and black check shirt. Dark brown, perfectly tousled hair framed his beautiful face. He was very pale, with soft looking red lips, angular cheek bones and bright blue eyes. They were the kind of eyes you could stare into forever and never get bored, they looked like they never ended and just made him even more attractive.

“Oh, so you’re the American that’s staying with us! I’m Josh, it’s nice to meet you” He said holding his hand out for me to shake it.
His hands were soft and I couldn’t help but want to hold on to them forever.

“We’re just gonna get changed into something nicer and then we’ll come over, ok?”
“Oh, you needn’t bother, you look just fine.”

I could feel the blush creeping over my face and looked downwards to hide it from Josh.

“But you’re in a pretty dress, this calls for me to wear something nice.” He smiled

“Ha-ha, well ok then. I’ll see you in a little while then”

“See ya” he said before turning and closing the door.

Well that was slightly awkward. At least it seemed like he liked me, that was a plus. I got the burgers out of the oven and started serving the meals up. Fries, American style burgers and salad. I just finished serving up when I heard the door open and Elissa and Josh walked in to the kitchen. Elissa was wearing a cute turquoise shirt and black jeans and heels, she looked gorgeous. And josh was wearing black jeans, a white shirt and a dark Grey blazer. He had the top few buttons of his shirt undone and well he looked hot. I was sure he was doing this on purpose, dressing like that to make me melt at his feet; I can’t deny it’s working though.

“Oh, May! This looks delicious! I can’t believe you went to all this trouble, you’re such a doll!” Elissa said as she sat down.

“Wait… are these Double Double Burgers?” Josh’s eyes had lit up as he surveyed his food.

“Yeah, they are. You’ve had them before?”

“Liss, these are the burgers I always tweet about when we’re in America! These are the ones!” Josh was practically bouncing in his chair with excitement now.

“Ha-ha May, don’t look so scared. Josh here has to work in America sometimes and he seems to live on these burgers when he’s over there. I think you’ve just become his new best friend”

Elissa giggled as Josh got out his Blackberry and started taking a picture, I guess they were tweet-worthy…

“They are the best burgers you will ever have. I hope I did them justice now, it seems I have a lot to live up to”

We all tucked in and ate whilst getting to know each other. It was really nice, they were such kind people. Then we got onto the subject of careers.

“So Elissa, how come you’re this rich yet work in a hostel?” I asked

“I volunteer, it gets me out of the studio sometimes and I just like it there. Good to help people, you know?”

She was such a kind hearted person, I was so happy to have her in my life now.

“What do you do Josh? You still studying?”

“Umm… I’m working on something else at the moment.” He blushed and winked at Elissa, “I’m in a small band”

Elissa giggled at this.

“Cool. How do you sound?”

“You know that song that came on the radio earlier? The one you knew?” I nodded as I remembered, “Yeah, they sound a lot like them” She giggled louder this time.

Clearly I was missing something here.

“What’s so funny?” I questioned, I was worried I had said something wrong now.

“Oh, nothing, ignore me. You’ll find out soon enough I suppose” Elissa informed me

“So… these burgers are great by the way…” Josh said awkwardly, obviously trying to change the subject.

“Thanks, I made dessert. I’ll go get it.”

We ate dessert with the small talk starting up again and when we had finished Elissa announced she was tired and was gonna go home and sleep. As she walked out the door I picked up some of the dirty dishes and started cleaning up. I turned around to go get more of the dishes when I noticed Josh was still stood there.

“Oh! Josh, you made me jump! I thought you’d left!”

“I’m sorry; I was just wondering if I could stay a while? Watch a movie or something? It’s ok if you don’t want to, I understand you must be tired, it’s been a long da-“

Josh” I interrupted, “I would love that, why don’t you go pick a movie? You don’t mind if I get into my pyjamas do you?”

“Go ahead, I might do the same. Meet you in the living room in 5? I’ll bring the food” and he swiftly ran towards his house.

I finished loading the dishwasher and ran upstairs to get my pj’s out of my case. It was only when I opened it that in my hastiness to get away I didn’t pack very wisely, half my case was full of CD’s and the other half was full of clothes. I had to settle for some Grey flannel shorts and an old All Time Low shirt with some socks as my pyjamas for now until I could go shopping. I plaited my hair and then went downstairs to see that Josh had transformed the living room. It was now full of pillows and food. He had also set up a projector which had the opening title to ‘The Hangover’ projecting onto the wall.

“Josh?”

“Here” he shouted from somewhere within the pillows.

“Ok, I'm just gonna jump and hope I don’t land on you” I laughed.

I took a running jump and happened to land on a soft pile of pillows. I then moved them all until I could see where Josh was hiding.

“I found you!” I screamed in his face.

“Ouch! You’ve got some lungs on you, you cheeky little ferret!” he said as he proceeded to cover me in pillows

. When he was satisfied that I was covered he started the movie. We sat there for the whole film, laughing at the same parts, sharing ice cream and slowly inching closer and closer to each other. When the movie finished we reminisced our favourite parts and had a long chat about our favourite films. We were talking for ages until I realised I was now leaning on him and he had his arms around me. How had this happened? This guy was smooth. Not that I was complaining. It was with this thought that I slowly started drifting in and out of sleep.

My eyes started to droop again and I fell into semi consciousness as I heard Josh whisper,
“Sweet dreams, beautiful” and kiss me on the top of my head.

I slept amazingly that night, wrapped up in Josh's arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
ENJOY!!!! This is the second time i wrote this thanks to Mibba being mean and deleting the first attempt so i hope it's not too bad.

Double Double burgers: http://www.mun2.tv/files/images/mun2-images/news/daily-dos/daily-dos-special-sauce.jpg

This is the living room: http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkjtbp1aPA1qztt3ro1_400.png

http://www.polyvore.com/may_at_dinner/set?id=38628850 - mays outfit

http://www.polyvore.com/elissa_at_dinner/set?id=38629077 - elissa's outfit

http://www.polyvore.com/may_movie_night_pyjama/set?id=38629515 - Mays pyjamas

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/345/4/e/josh_franceschi__by_amyy_x3-d34n9pe.jpg - Josh's outfit.

Me and Josh are gonna get married xoxo

Music that inspired me:
October - Francesqa
All of Vices And Virtues by Panic! At The Disco

Leave me beautiful comments or constructive criticism! I put off my coursework to write this so please repay me by commenting and/or subscribing. OK, thank you ;)