Sequel: Take Your Breath Away
Status: Active- Updated as often as possible

Just A lonely Star

Chapter 7 - If i just save you, you could save me too.

Once I had finished shopping I rang Elissa who was on her way to pick me up. When she arrived at the spot she had dropped me off and saw how many bags I had, well, needless to say she was kinda shocked.

“Oh my gosh! May! You bought the whole of Oxford Street?” She cried

“Ha-ha! Oh, no, I just bought all of the best stuff…and presents!!”

“Ooh! I love presents” Elissa’s eyes were wide with expectation

“When we get home you can have it” I teased

Elissa’s shoulders drooped and her bottom lip stuck out as she began to drive us home. The central London traffic meant our journey took a lot longer than usual but I managed to occupy myself with teasing Elissa. When we eventually got home Elissa had perked up a lot as she realised it was present time.

“I want to give yours and Josh’s to you when we’re all together, kinda like Christmas…but lamer.” I said.

Elissa immediately beckoned for me to follow her into their house, I had never been in here before but wow… it was stunning. We ran up the stairs, both carrying all my bags. When we reached the top floor we walked to the end of the hall and into one of the bedrooms that had the glass windows that over looked the pool. It was ginormous! Just like the bands practice room, it was covered in posters and also some pictures of Josh, the band, their family and places they’d been. There was a desk in one corner, a few guitars scattered around, massive built in wardrobes that would put any girl to shame and then, what must be, a queen sized bed in the middle. And on this bed, lay Josh, with yet another acoustic guitar in his head a notepad beside him, he was writing another song. As we burst through the door though, Josh quickly shut this notepad and stared at us.

“Hi?” He questioned

“Josh! May has bought us presents and won’t give me mine until you were there so here we are!” Elissa explained before turning to me expectantly.

I found the HMV bag that contained their presents and rifled through it until I found their presents.

“For Elissa, the new Adele cd, a necklace, some chocolates, some flowers and a bottle of wine” I said as I presented it to her.

“And for Joshy, a Drop Dead shirt, some guitar picks and Bring Me The Horizon, Paramore and Blink 182 posters.”

I smiled as I saw the look of shock on his face as he realised I had looked at the posters in HMV; he looked up at me trying to read what I was thinking, trying to see if I knew. But I kept my poker face and fooled him into a false sense of security. Oh the joys of knowing that someone doesn’t know that you know something they don’t want you to know!

“Oh, May! Thank you so much! You’re such a sweet heart!” Elissa said as she hugged me tightly.

“Cheers May, this is seriously so kind of you, I love it all” Josh smiled at me before hugging me also. It took all my effort to not hold on to him when he pulled away.

Next thing I knew Josh had whipped off his t-shirt. I had thought about what Josh would look like topless a couple of times. I had imagined a flat stomach with lightly toned abs and a small scattering off hair leading down into his trousers which reached the bottom of his protruding hip bones but no, this was not what reality was. Reality was that Josh was a little on the chubby side, not unattractively so though. His hip bones were still visible but his stomach also jiggled a little as he manoeuvred his way out of his shirt, his chest was covered in a light smattering of hair and his abs were not visible. Sure this wasn’t what was seen as the ‘dream guy’ but Josh was so much better than that, he was real, he was cuddly looking, the kind of guy that wouldn’t intimidate you, the kind of guy you could snuggle with comfortably, he was perfect just how he was. I wouldn’t have changed any part of him. He quickly put on the new shirt I had bought him and looked in the mirror before turning to me.

“I look sexy, yes?” he winked

“Only the sexiest person I’ve ever damn seen!” I replied. I wasn’t completely joking…

“So do I look sexy enough for you to join me for some drinks later? I might throw in a dance if you’re lucky”

“Hmmm… I don’t know about that… Elissa, what do you think?” I teased

“I am not answering that question about my brother!” she said before laughing and leaving the room

Both Josh and I laughed before I replied.

“Well, im going to look extremely unattractive whilst with you of course but I’d love to”

“May, you could never look unattractive, you’re beautiful” Josh said, looking me in the eyes. I ducked my head as a blush started to take over my face.

“You English boys have a thing about making girls blush it would seem” I joked.

“Ha-ha, I’ll come over at six, ok? Then I’ll take you out. I would say wear something nice but
you always do so…”

“Right! I’m leaving before you make me blush yet again” I announced as i left the room.

I was going out with Josh. Just him and I. Was this, dare is say it, a date?! This was confirmed
when I walked past Elissa who said,

“I knew there was something going on between you too!” and winked at me. So I guess if Elissa thought it was a date then it was.

It took me a good half hour before i realised it. "I'll come over at six"...six. You Me At Six, whether his little hint was intentional or not it definitely made me chuckle anyway.
♠ ♠ ♠
IMPORTANT QUESTION: SHOULD I CHANGE POINTS OF VIEW? LIKE WRITE ONE FROM JOSH'S POV AND THEN OTHERS FROM MAY'S? I don't know if it would confuse you guys :/ Just let me know soon so i can start writing the next chapter!

Quite a short chapter. Only a thousand and something words long. I shall began the next one tomorrow.
Have to post this rather quick so no Polyvore's today.
Enjoy this Chapter, leave me your comments please!
I love you all.

Good storylines coming soon btw!!!
BTW, i just watched Bite My Tongue...again. It made me laugh and cry and smile and feel incredibly proud. As a fan since before TOYC was even released i feel i've seen them come along way and feel like a proud mother so the dvd is very personal to me :)

I just fucking love this band so much. <3