Status: On Hiatus

Before the Fame

Tour Arrangements

The next morning arrived and I was not happy to say the least. I hated leaving the boys like that. It was rude, but I knew they partially understood.

I climbed out of bed picking out an outfit. I brushed my teeth and combed my hair, parting it to the right-my signature hairstyle.

Just as I finished, my mom entered the room dressed in a skimpyshort dress and high, black stiletto heels. I suppressed a sigh as she spoke.

“We have a meeting with Mr. Jonas, the boys, Miley, her dad, and our managers today. They’ll be discussing the scheduling of the tour and everything. Also, you have a photo shoot with the boys. Then, you’ll be in the recording studio with them recording your songs together,” she said nonchalantly before walking out of my room.

A sigh actually escaped me as I grabbed a bag.

“How much do I need to pack?” I asked.

“Two suitcases at the very least,” she answered.

An annoyed sigh escaped me as I pulled out two suitcases and a large travelling bag as I picked things in my closet. I finished about fifteen minutes later, my mom entering the room again, her things packed as well.

“Just leave it here and take a bag with you now,” she ordered before placing a pop-tart and bottle of cranberry juice on my table then walked out.

I took the things she gave me grabbing the same bag I had the previous day as I shoved the things I needed including my phone, a bracelet, some gum, and lotion before I followed in her footsteps.



We arrived to the UTA about 30 minutes later, seeing the boys in the lobby on the first floor. A smile appeared on my lips as we approached them.

They heard my mom’s footsteps causing them to look at us as we entered, me separating to the boys while my mom went to their dad.

“I’m sorry about how I just left like that last night. My mom was being-,” I began, but Kevin cut across me.

“-Difficult. We know, Sam,” he said in a kind tone.

“But look at you,” Joe teased as I pulled off my sunglasses.

A light laugh escaped me as I did so.

“What?” I asked in confusion.

“All casual now instead of dressin’ up like ya did last night,” he said in a country accent.

I wrinkled my brows in annoyance at him seeing Kevin and Nick do the same.

“Joe, stop talking like that,” Nick said in a firm tone.

“Stop talkin’ like what?” he asked in the same accent.

Kevin smacked Joe upside the head causing a low “ow” to escape him. I rolled my eyes as I finally hugged each person, but when I got to Nick, he hugged me as though I were a fan. I wrinkled my brows at him, too just as I was about to open my mouth to speak, but Miley and her dad entered the building. She was dressed in white shorts, some sandals, and a sleeveless top.

Her hair was in curly locks like the first episode of the show as her eyes landed on us standing some distance away. She quickly looked at me before diverting her attention to the boys, but mostly Nick, a smile appearing on her lips.

I shrugged the matter away as she spoke.

“Hey, guys!” she said excitedly, but I knew it was fake.

“Hi, Miley,” we said in unison.

“What are y’all up to?” she asked, causing me to cringe. Her accent was bothering me due to Joe’s from earlier.

“Nothin’ much, just waiting,” Kevin answered.

She nodded in comprehension before her attention was on me.

“Why’d you leave so early last night?” she asked, her words piercing me like a knife.

“My mom-,” I began, but she cut across me.

“You have a curfew?! I mean, we all do, but you had to be home before I did!” she exclaimed, causing me to feel worse than I already did about the matter.

“Miley!” Nick said a surprised tone.

“What? Did I say something wrong?” she asked as I broke.

I walked away from them to the other side of the room, pulling out my sunglasses, Joe and Kevin following me.

“Sam-,” Kevin began, but I cut across him.

“It’s fine, Kevin. I get it,” I said in a monotone.

They looked at one another before looking back at Miley and Nick whom were arguing again. It didn’t matter to me as I pulled out my IPod, blasting the rock music in its folder.

Some minutes later, our managers arrived causing us to take two to three elevators. I reluctantly travelled with the boys and their security guard, Big Rob whom was pretty cool.

Needless to say, the elevator ride was silent the entire time. Once we got off, we walked towards the same room I went for my audition seeing a huge table as though we were at a CEO meeting. I sat down first next to my mom whom was next to Ben, then, after me, it was Mr. Jonas, followed by the boys, and finally on the other side of the table was Miley, her dad, and her manager.

I pulled out my headphones before turning my IPod off so they could begin.

“Well, we all know why we’re here. We’re here to discuss the tour arrangements for Miley, the boys, and Sam,” Ben began.

“Since the tour with Miley doesn’t start until October, it should be fine if Sam tours with the boys and opens for them, right?” he asked, looking from Miley to Mr. Jonas and back.

Mr. Jonas nodded in agreement whereas Miley spoke.

“If that route is chosen, how will the arrangement for buses be?” she asked.

“She can either ride in the boy’s bus or yours. Either one is fine,” Ben answered.

“Is there any way we could have a bus for the family like our parents?” Joe asked.

“Sure, that’ll be fine,” he answered.

Miley’s dad nodded with the arrangement, but my mom opened her mouth to speak.

“Is there any way Sam could write a song with the boys? I mean, she’s lacking the duet experience so far,” she pointed out.

“Uh, sure. That’ll be fine as well. She can stay on the boy’s bus as well if she’d like,” Ben suggested.

All eyes landed on me to answer. I licked my lips nervously as I looked around at everyone. Joe gave me a thumbs-up. Kevin smiled, then nodded once. Miley puckered her lips. I looked at Nick whom flashed me a smirk before erasing it from his face.

“Sure, why not,” I answered.

My mom clapped her hands before she spoke.

“Great, so does Samantha need to pack tonight?” she asked.

“Yes, that’d be best. Also, Sam, you have a photo shoot with the boys,” Ben answered.

I nodded in comprehension as Ben spoke for a final time.

“Alright, well, that’s all, I guess. You guys already know the basic rules; no staying up past 12, don’t stay out past that time, and to not expose whatever it is you’re doing to the fans or anyone not a part of this company basically,” he said, pulling out the documentation for all of us to sign.

He signed it first, handing it next to my mom, following the order in which we were sitting.

“OK. I’ll see you guys in December,” he concluded as he walked away with the paper.

Mr. Cyrus followed him while the rest of us went our separate ways. I pulled out my phone to check the time, it reading 9:00.

“When is the photo shoot?” I asked to anyone.

“11,” Nick answered.

I nodded in comprehension.

“Are we going to stay in a hotel until tomorrow?” I asked.

“No. We’re leaving tonight and will be in Georgia by the 1st,” my mom answered in a smug tone.

“Be home after you’re done,” she ordered before walking out with her sunglasses on.

Mr. Jonas followed in her footsteps telling the boys something similar to what she said except in a caring tone.

I waited until they were gone before I spoke to the boys.

“So, am I going to get an official copy of your CD?” I asked with a smile.

“Hell yeah! Let’s head to Target!” Joe answered causing me to laugh.

He and I began to walk before we heard Miley finally speak.

“Can we get something to eat?” she whined.

The boys looked at me, but I merely shrugged not caring about the matter. She gladly took Nick’s hand as she led us to the elevator once more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, guys!

I have a lot of chapters for this story typed up. :) As you guys may or may not know, spring term has started and I'm taking 3 classes this semester instead of the usual 2 meaning I'm going to have even less time to work on updates for I'm in Love With My Best Friend Nick Jonas as well as Now It's My Time to Strike Back and Jonas Goes to London.

In addition to this fact, if any of you have read the Author's Note for the most recent chapter of I'm in Love With My Best Friend Nick Jonas, you'll know what I'm going to say next. But for those of you whom haven't, I'll tell you guys now:

After all of the fan-fictions I've listed above are completed, I will no longer be writing/creating anymore Nick Jonas fan-fictions or any Jonas Brothers fan-fictions.

I will always admire Nick Jonas and his brothers as well as their work, career, lives, etc., but I have to grow up with myself personally and writing-wise. Maybe one day I'll come back and change my mind, but until then, I won't be creating any new Nick Jonas fan-fictions.

I'm sorry to say that, but that's how I feel.

Anyways, please don't forget to comment and subscribe.