Status: On Hiatus

Before the Fame

Day with Nick Part II

The bus came to another stop some hours later when I decided to finally climb out of my bunk, Nick nowhere to be seen. I realized he must have been out of the bus again so I checked my phone seeing a few text messages I’d missed from the loud blaring of music I’d listened to.

They were from Joe, Nick, and Miley. I read them in that order.

Don’t listen to the media, Sammy. We all know it’s not true.

I’m sorry about what Miley said and also about not answering your question. Come see me when you’re up.

So now you’re going after Nick? Do you see what you’ve done to us-our relationship?!

A deep sigh escaped me before I began to pace. What should I do? Should I talk to Nick or ignore him? My phone rang causing me to jump. I looked at the ID, it reading Kat, the only friend I had who wasn’t famous.

I answered it quickly before speaking.

S: Hello?
K: Please don’t tell me this love triangle is for real.
S: Kat, I honestly don’t know, but I haven’t done anything, I swear.
K: So it’s just Miley taking a shot at you?
S: Yeah. Ever since I went to the TCA’s a few days ago, she’s been on my case just like my mom.
K: Did you even tell the boys about that, by the way?
S: *silence*
K: *sighs* You have to tell them. They’ll have more power and better advice than I would.
S: I know, Kat, but how am I supposed to tell my three best guy friends that my mom is in control of my money until I’m 21 especially in the midst of things like this? That wouldn’t be right.
K: True, but you gotta get out of that somehow. At least talk to them. They can be better listeners than I can.
S: No one’s a better listener than you, Katherine.
K: Aw, thanks, sis.
S: No problem. Shouldn’t you be in school right now?
K: *laughs nervously* Yeah I sorta am.
S: Get your pretty ass back in class!
K: *whines* OK, OK. See ya, Sammie!
S: See you, Katty! *click*

A content sigh escaped my lips just as Nick entered the bus with more chips and drinks than the previous time. We stared at one another as he walked to the kitchen putting everything away.

When he was finished, he walked cautiously over to me. A nervous smile covered his lips before he spoke.

“Hey,” he said in a low tone.

“Hey,” I repeated resisting the urge to smile.

“Did you wanna talk?” he asked. I nodded in return causing him to beckon me to sit again just like earlier.

I did so, clearing my throat just before he spoke.

“You asked me earlier if I liked you and I never gave you an answer,” he began getting straight to the point, “so here’s my answer.”

I took a sharp intake of breath before he spoke again.

“I’ve been with Miley for a year and two months now and just giving up on something like that wouldn’t be right of me. I’m sure you know I have feelings towards you, but they’re just friendly ones,” he said breaking me.

I swallowed as his words hit me a thousand times instantaneously before I spoke.

“Well, since we’ve got that cleared out of the way, we can move on with our friendship,” I said in a fake happy tone trying to mask my sadness.

“Sam-,” he began, but I’d already walked to the back of the bus going straight to the bathroom.

Heaving over the sink, I caught my breath. It felt as though thousands of daggers had pierced my heart. I didn’t realize I even liked him. Hell, I didn’t consider my feelings as more than friendly either so what was I upset about? I shook my thoughts away as my phone rung for a second time that day.

The name Joe flashed on my screen and I answered it quickly.

J: So, did you guys talk?
S: *sighs* How do you know-?
J: Please. You honestly think Nick wouldn’t tell Kevin and I about it?

I rolled my eyes at Joe’s ego knowing he couldn’t see me.

S: That’s not the point, Joseph. I just don’t understand-Nevermind.
J: Don’t understand what? Are you saying you like my brother?
S: I don’t know. I mean, yeah he’s cute, but he’s with Miley. I’m not going to interfere with that.
J: Even though Miley’s a cool person, she’s too open, you know?
S: I guess…
J: Why you guess?
S: Because I don’t even know her like that. Hell, I don’t know her besides the fact that she hates me.

I ran a hand through my hair as a knock sounded at the door.

J: Well, since we’ll be on tour together, you should get to know her regardless of what happens.
S: That doesn’t sound wise.
J: I know, but if you guys get along, there’s less reason as to why she wouldn’t like you, right?

Nick knocked again causing me to get a little antsy. A sigh escaped my lips before I talked back to Joe.

S: I’ve gotta go. I guess Nick wants to talk again.
J: OK. See ya, Sammy!
S: Joe, stop calling me-
J: *click*

“-Sammy,” I concluded, hanging up the phone. I took a deep breath before unlocking the door, then opening it slowly. Sure enough Nick was at the door staring down at me.

“What?” I asked with an attitude, folding my arms across my chest.

“I didn’t mean to insult you or hurt your feelings, but if I did, I apologize,” he said with sincerity.

I stared into his brown orbs as he stared nervously back. I didn’t know what to say to him honestly.

“It’s fine. You didn’t,” I lied, but he stared at me before speaking.

“You’re lying, Sam,” he stated blatantly. I swallowed nervously as I shifted my gaze elsewhere, a sigh escaping me.

“No I’m not, Nick. Just don’t worry about it, alright?” I asked brushing past him to get in my bunk. I pulled out my laptop as I began looking up more stories about Nick and me.

I typed in my name, the search results revealing a recent JustJared article. A sigh escaped me before I clicked it.

Jonas and Parker? What About Miley?

Sources have just come in revealing the love triangle on this duo. Samantha Parker, the newest up and coming artist has apparently been friends with the Jonas Brothers since 2005 before the boys were even that well-known. Miley Cyrus, Nick’s girlfriend has been seen leaving places such as the Teen Choice Awards this year with a frown on her face.

According to sources whom know Cyrus, in recent days Cyrus is jealous of Parker’s beauty and maturity even though they both look to be around the same age, but have completely different maturity levels as well as personalities.

To make matters worse, Parker is going on tour with the boys and Cyrus. Who do you guys think Nick should be with? Leave a comment and vote on our poll below.


I groaned as I scrolled down to read some of the comments going against my better judgment.

NileyFanForever
Oh my gosh! I can’t believe this! Nick and Miley have been together for almost a year and a half and THIS girl shows up and causes drama between them?! That’s so wrong on so many levels! Weren’t they friends?! This is so messed up!

I took an even sharper breath before reading the next one.

NickJonasFan101
@NileyFanForever I agree with you, but we don’t really know what’s going on with any of these people. Samantha is drop dead gorgeous so if I were Miley, I’d be a little jealous of her, too. And she’s written so many songs with possibly another album along the way?! This girl is AH-MAZING! If Nick DOES break up with Miley, I wouldn’t blame him. She’s too open with their relationship when they should keep things private.

NileyFan1001
@NickJonasFan101 HOW CAN YOU EVEN SAY THAT?! Nick should be with MILEY! NOT Sam! She’s ugly and can’t even sing. Her songs are alright, but she’s NOT pretty compared to Miley!

Nick’sLovuur
I agree with ^ because seriously Nick and Miley have been together for so long. She shouldn’t be using Nick as a rebound ESPECIALLY since he’s with Miley. Screw the “history” they have/had with each other-Nick should stay/be with Miley. Period.

I closed the laptop after I scanned down reading that the rest of the comments were like that. I groaned loudly before turning on my IPod blasting the music again. I wanted to yell, scream-do something, but I knew I couldn’t. I didn’t need Nick’s attention or anyone to worry about me. It was time to do the single thing, but was I really prepared for that?
♠ ♠ ♠
Second update. Come on guys. :( Feedback would be nice.

Please don't forget to comment and subscribe.